Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. (20254 Views)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Top Ten Signs You're An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
lol... I don't know what to make of this... hehehe.

I gave him a simple conundrum.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by aletheia(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Reyginus: If fool in the bible means that exactly, why then do you think the word(from Psalm 14) is exclusive to atheists?
^Because the atheists "hath said in his heart, There is no God. . ."

What is wrong with you? Which atheist has declared 'There is God'? Those verses apply especially to atheists and to everyone else who carries on as if there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by MrAnony1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:
Anonyism is as real as Yahweh
Ah Cheap shot time abi? Here's one for you: atheism is as real as your invisible pink unicorn.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Ah Cheap shot time abi? Here's one for you: atheism is as real as your invisible pink unicorn.
The invisible part killed the whole 'conundrum' idea... grin
This cheap shot's as poor as Mikel Obi's... wink
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by MrAnony1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
The invisible part killed the whole 'conundrum' idea... grin
This cheap shot's as poor as Mikel Obi's... wink
Lol, part of the point of it being a cheap shot is that it is poor.

By the way. that guy Mikel will score for Chelsea one day just you wait and see. By the way have you been seeing the quality of the guy's passes in Nations Cup? Class.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Reyginus: Please don't tempt me to annoy cyrexx again.
Should I care about someone who have decided to become uncomfortable with the truth?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Image123(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
thank God the op is not God, else i won't be a Christian by his standards.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
aletheia:
^Because the atheists "hath said in his heart, There is no God. . ."

What is wrong with you? Which atheist has declared 'There is God'? Those verses apply especially to atheists and to everyone else who carries on as if there is no God.
No. it doesn't apply to anyone who never knew God. For the verse to be properly interpreted, you must utilize the complete verse in analizing it. That's not what you're doing here.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by StarFlux: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Why is this on the front page?

Dis one na for ode sef.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Lakayana: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Can this be right oga moderator would you allow anyone to bash Islam like this?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
who put this on frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^

what do you expect, Nairaland has become a Christian bashing forum I have noticed in recent times smiley

How many threads on atheists make it to the front page, almost nil.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel: ^^

what do you expect, Nairaland has become a Christian bashing forum I have noticed in recent times smiley

How many threads on atheists make it to the front page, almost nil.
This is so nt fair!
Bigots that moderate nl! Hw can you put this on homepage?
Ok o...

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Chamber10(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
I don't really understand what the OP wants to achieve with this post. Its very dry and opposite of what christianity stands for. Even at that, Christans have been peaceful and matured in their comments so far. Mod, abeg this kind of post is not suppose to be on front page. I did not see any sense in the post

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
The person that posted this and the person that put it on the home page will all rot in hell. What is it with nairaland and xtain? I def. No u'l hide this! mess u mr. Moderator!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
The person that posted this and the person that put it on the home page will all rot in hell. What is it with nairaland and xtain? I def. No u'l hide this! mr. Moderator!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Op , get a life
Christians are really open-minded and they are free you can leave and come back without any consequences. Christian don't kill people in the name of their religion, they never retaliate agaisnt their enemies and haters.
Ps: m agaisnt any kind of foreign/Western/arab religions. But truth must be told if I had to pick one it would be Catholicism without hesitation.
Mod lock this thread we can educate our brothers without bashing them.
I'm yet to see a Islam bashing thread , you know what they gonna do.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
thisisayus: The person that posted this and the person that put it on the home page will all rot in hell. What is it with nairaland and xtain? I def. No u'l hide this! mess u mr. Moderator!
Sir its 'christian' nt 'xtian'wink

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by infolekan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
This kind of threads will keep making the frontpage cos I think that's what makes the day for the moderators these days.
Its either a thread on why Pastors are rich or one ignoramus hidingunder the banner of ignorance to ask questions about how much he should drop for his tithe knowing that ilks like him would hijack the thread & change it to stuff about how the Pastors ride horses & aeroplanes.
And the only thread that will come to the front page on "the other religion" is one about the sterling qualities of a good ******** and some really funny things that beg the issues
Someone asking if he should pay tithe isn't a christian in the first place cos you don't need people to tell you to pay or not unless you don't know why u are paying but such threads will always move to the frontpage same way this comment might be deleted

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by mascot87(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
11. You wrote all the ten factors in you thread thinking you are making a good point but you have failed to realizing how stufid you sound
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cyril83(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Op now i know Why Muhammad raped a 9 year old girl and this vile act is condoned by Muslims and some muslims are still practising this evil act likes of yarima,mallam danjuma,stil counting
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by DOULUVME: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'm an ex-christian atheist and you're a christian.

That is enough proof that I know the bible more than you. If you have properly read the bible, you would know that the christian God can not exist without serious contradictions/paradoxes.
what are you saying
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by DOULUVME: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
mascot87: 11. You wrote all the ten factors in you thread thinking you are making a good point but you have failed to realizing how stufid you sound
hehe stufid indeed. grin grin
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: Sir its 'christian' nt 'xtian'wink
tell that to your father! Idi. Ot!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by toshine1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Am so surprised dat xtian are tryn to justify reply ds fellow. What do u expect from an unbiliever? The bible says that: 'u shall knw the truth, and the truth shall set u free' so wot excatly do u expect from those dat have neva met Jesus? The bible says, the way of the cross is foolishness to those dat will perish, but for we dat are called, its d power of God! May God open ur eye to the truth.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by SisiKill1: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ten Signs??!! That's too much work!!

Just one Sign you are a NIGERIAN Christian - You think believing in God precludes hard work. . .or any work for that matter
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
thisisayus: tell that to your father! Idi. Ot!
Erm... Okay. Are you xtian? Surely you cant be a christian!shocked

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Why can't you just put it on your front page that boko haram are recruiting new jihadist both in Mali and C.A.R for ur to know that nairaland is a muslim site. Little do i wonder why you've not been posting the latest development in the north. Hide it coz that's wot u'l do, bt that's the fact. Ur race wil be wipe out one day!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: Erm... Okay. Are you xtian? Surely you cant be a christian!shocked
hey! Whats my biz wif urs? Lemme be! Fo..ol
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by mascot87(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
hehe stufid indeed. grin grin
Oga ade, I purposely used that na. use ur brain
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by beylinko(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
D one and only reason i dnt mingle wit d religion section on this forum is because of the name calling and the i know it all attitude.
God that saw paul n called him stil dey. God's speed to y'all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.