Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (30790 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Coldfeet(f): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
God be praised!!!! I hope she is okay sha! Can't imaging how a ten year old cervix can bring forte a baby and not be scarred! (Vvf I pray not for her) worst still is how a ten year old punny can be penetrated? Gosh! Some men self na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by kudiice(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Such savage act to impregnate dat innocent girl! God save and bless her for bringing life!
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Damon03(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Let's look at the brighter side, she could actually become a grandma by 30 or less... But seriously some men are crazy
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by dfigsslog5(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
10 years old, haba. This is reidculos. How can a human being be so selfish, mischievious, selfcenter, stupid and heartless. Whoever did dis must be seriously dealt with. Things are really happening.....
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by olawaletaiwo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Skynet247: What nonsense,what the hell was the man thinking? He should be trown into river benue...

wonder shall never end..next story...Fela go wake up
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by tayyibb(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
R2bees: Wonders no go end Joor.. Soon pikin wey still dey im mumsy belle go give birth
Abioo things are gettn worse
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by musaak: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
did she menstruate before?

1 Like

Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by spicyp(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pikin born pikin
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by jidebl(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wendyslim: How manage nah? 10years old born pikin, the man responsible is surpose to be hanged by his balls. Useless he goat
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by jidebl(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
May be the useless person that give am belle is just only 12years old or even 10
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
I didn't need to read the full story to know that this happened in columbia.
Teenage girls in that country need help.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Xunxhine(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Damon03: Let's look at the brighter side, she could actually become a grandma by 30 or less... But seriously some men are crazy
if what hapnd to her happens to her child, she'll be a grandma at 21. And thats child abuse, and its treason punishable by death!!
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by donem: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
A 10 year old kid put 2 birth! Dats a wonderment of huge proportion.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Asis(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Haba,dis girl has actually been robbed of her childhood,,things are now going in d reverse,chai!! it has now become"the baby is the mother of the child"its well sha..
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by eriegua83: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
The IDIOT man should be sent to ALUU community.

1 Like

Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by MsPweshy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Xo nw mumsi take 10yrs carry senior em daughter...wow!,makn sense grin
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Candybob(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
B4 we shout 'hang the man by the balls'! Let us answer this question; is a 10yrs old girl capable of conception? Is it medically possible to do that?
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
By 22 she could be a grand mother
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by GB102(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
hw she go breast feed her baby? silly
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by eriegua83: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
The IDIOT man should be sent to ALUU to be taught a lesson. Wizard.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Artistree: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
What I deduced from the write up is that it is a norm in her tribe to increase the population by having grown men lie with young girls which may have resulted in the 10yr old's pregnancy.
There's no known case of alleged assault or r.ape here so no one is being held liable yet.
Anyway, let's hope this is not the end of the matter...
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by thaoriginator: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
End shall never wonder! angry
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Castle0: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
it's not a unique case it is happend before in india and pakistan.....it's not a case of pregnency.

Flight Simulator Melbourne

Melbourne Flight Simulator
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Castle0: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by spyroxy1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I doubt it was by choice. I don't know why some men choose to mate with children rather than age mates. Tradition or not, that's gross. She's been robbed of her childhood and innocence. That's so unfair.[/size]

who tell you say dem rob am? send me ur email and i will show send u a mojo of a ten yr old doing it better than an adult without stress. look at you, d world have already ended!
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Ashmark(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don't believe this story.How is that possible?The person sleeping on the bed looks mature than a 10yrs old girl..I beg
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by crackhaus: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Globalwalyy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BcvgHeMCMrA

So you mean to tell me the person in those pictures is aged 10?? like am I the only one seeing that the lady is quite big and tall as well, check out the picture with that man wearing a helmet (as if hospital ward don turn construction site)... alleged 10yr old occupied that bed from top to bottom.... HIAN!
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Desdola(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Quite weird. The girl is too small to give birth. i wonder how she would take care of the baby as such tender age.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by BlackKenichi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by RioFernandez(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmmm. How come...? Na wa ohh
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Neo97(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ha ha ..... Funny!
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by doggshaven: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
I cud remembr then when i was growimg. A 16yrs old is still far from developing nipples. But now , luk at what we've got. Mmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.