Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15940 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Laitesmart(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
If we have the opportunity to re-live the past, one of those things we would want to re live is our educational life. No wonder they said School life is the best...
One of those things that endears you to school is having friends calling you a funny nickname probably because of a funny occurence...
I could remember my friends in school calling me OGROMA because of my height and my huge body form...
What was your own nickname?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emmyk(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
iron monkey! Cos I shaved all my conspicuous eyebrow

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Rockboy.

Because I loved rock music and I played the guitar rock-style.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by HyconBc: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Hmmmmmmm......want to toilet,I'm coming
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Deolaw: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2013
Deo-law I gave it to myself
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kcreal(f): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2013
Never had a nickname... by the way I'm ..... to ........
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by jogrin0(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2013
they called me ''capon''....cuz i was alwayz d leada in any bad gang in school......though av changed
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ichommy(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2013
Emmyk: iron monkey! Cos I shaved all my conspicuous eyebrow
hehehehe
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by demana: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2013
I feel like i need hiv test for opening this undecided
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ceejay80s(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was early man, becos i'm always in school as early as 6am, thank God its not an early man homosapien type

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ehiblessing(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was papooz
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kundul: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Pikolo n pls don't ask me how I came bout it.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ebamma(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Ebamma becaused i loved eating my mama's eba

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Bestman. My clique said girls were tripping for me. I didnt care cuz i was a virgin.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ogusbaba1(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
Ogus Baba surname Ogus and i am the most.... haha dats why dey call me Ogus Baba

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by epitome86: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
hon. Konigba.....cos i wil not accept cheating of ma fellow student
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2013
ABACHA !! COS I WAS VERY JOYLESS N MISCHIEVOUS grin grin ... AM NOW BORN AGAIN shocked grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by spywareczar(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Kungfu-taichi, coz I lyk rough play ãήϑ ωαš a little troublesom

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by justineu(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2013
J.black cos my name is justine n my vry close fwend name is justine also is fair and am dark S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ they usually call him jwhite and call me j.black
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by executinal(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2013
They call me Mr Ugly check my profile and confirm yourself grin grin

Others call me Obj son angry angry
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Adex097: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called S.P meaning senior prefect wen i was stil @SSC1 cos ma klass mate knew i had d potentials of bcumin d s.p nd luckyly for me i bcam d s.p in ma final yr

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by TableLeg(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
justineu: J.black cos my name is justine n my vry close fwend name is justine also is fair and am dark S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ they usually call him jwhite and call me j.black
What the hell is "fwend"?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by vicade(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Turbidity.

One Biology teacher who likes to show himself pointed me out to define turbidity. I over defined it with multiple examples. And the whole class jeered and applauded. Since that day I was called turbidity. Good times.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2013
'shingbonle' ......... A gal gave it to me cos.................you know na......smiley
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called Rivaldo, because i was a good left-footed footballer then.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Kassidy90(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
They call me SMALL coz I have a small stature

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Ramcie(f): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Ebiro4: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
My friends in secondary school used to called me"Wiseman" because of the eloquent statement of my ideas,any things i said is well researched and well articulated.I used gives them very palatable gist with a take home conversation.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Candle. Because I'm skinny as hell but was still very bright

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Regiblinkz(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Boss cuz I was always bossy in nature
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by sage2(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Scientist, a name given to me by my physics teacher because of my outstanding performance in class and lab sessions. I led all my group assignments. A very bright boy I was. The world will definitely hear from me some day. May God continue to help and shape me.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by outrage: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2013
Ladies man.. No explanation needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Examination Really The True Test Of Knowledge? / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) / Ishaq Oloyede Insists On The Use Of NIN To Register For UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.