Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15941 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2013
Wizkid cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by vicade(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2013
Emylexray:
bro, learn to digest a post before making corrections. He said "the whole class JEERED and applauded" he didn't say some jeered and others applauded, rather "the whole" meaning "all".

Some jeered and Others applauded. I've corrected myself.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by HARDDON: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2013
DonPro

Or big Engine

Still wondering Y? ;d ;d
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Ejovwoke(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2013
DONKUS (DNC WARRI DELTA STATE)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .
Everybody these days seem to think they have haters. Its possible every1 u know loves you

@ topic; I was called skeleton BB. I was slim n very bus.ty. I guess you can deduce what d bb stands 4
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2013
kundul: Pikolo n pls don't ask me how I came bout it.
My dad is on NL?shocked
Pikolo is his nick name.

I'm sure some of my secondary school friends are here so I no go talk my own tongue
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Worldlife: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine is worldlife because i love discuss abt d world

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Suljosh: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2013
Puff dady, cuz i have a shirt wit hs name written on it.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by megareal: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was called First Lady (was first in everything). By the time I became senior prefect, it became Iron Lady cos I was too tough.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Yhemit(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine is Epo.b'coz i lyk eatn animal skin{epo},also is my local language pronounce .
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by scram(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Arabu (arab money)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
SLEDGE HAMMER,after I was appointed the class captain.

UGOLAR,cos my name is ugo

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by donsteady(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
huh?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by outrage: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ada Nri1: Everybody these days seem to think they have haters. Its possible every1 u know loves you

@ topic; I was called skeleton BB. I was slim n very bus.ty. I guess you can deduce what d bb stands 4
How you doing? wink
Just sent you a PM swerry, reply asap.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Olucheye(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .
Did you go for hip transplant?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by solelymade: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Baba Bode bcuz i nicknamed a girl Iya Bode whose name was Iyabo

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Oyetboy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
My frnds nicknamed me Capture...cos i always see what they don't see.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by feelxp(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
J.B. Channol was my sec sch nick because i was a maths guru n in d univesity i was nickname Mr Norton because of my undastanding of circuit theories.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by drealnamdy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
coolI was called Oroboh cos I was fat n d bisggest in my junior class year...all that changed when we all grew up...and in my first year @ d university my frnds nicknamed me "namdy glo" cos I lied I had a glo reception in a location wher der was no glo network as @ then...coolcool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
In school i was called Lesbianboy because I was handsome but in a 'Girly way' for those who don't understand what i mean by 'Girly way' for instance idris alba and trey songz. They are both handsome but idris is handsome in a 'manly way' while Trey is handsome in 'girly way'! Anyways since i was notorious among my guys for sleeping with girls in school.........one of my friends thought about it and said that since i looked like a girl and i 'did' girls to him it was like a girl 'doing' a fellow girl! He jokingly called me a 'Lesbian'! before i knew what was happening the mumu started calling me Lesbianboy! before i could say ''stop calling me that name'' it has spread among my friends and i couldn't do anything about it! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by chuglothen(f): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
In secondary school, I was called ABABA ENGINE(wide engine) cos of my hips. In university, i was called PADDED stil cos of d hips...infact it stole/replaced my name. During NYSC, evribodi called me OBS cos I was very popular in camp and was a well known face in OBS. Damn answerin OBS 4 one good year wasn't funny. Choi
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by FUCKU: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Laitesmart: If we have the opportunity to re-live the past, one of those things we would want to re live is our educational life. No wonder they said School life is the best...
One of those things that endears you to school is having friends calling you a funny nickname probably because of a funny occurence...
I could remember my friends in school calling me OGROMA because of my height and my huge body form...
What was your own nickname?

Justin Bieber.. Because we share the same resemblance
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by sweetomotayo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was given eku(rat/mouse). This was because a senior student brought roasted grasscuttuer from home and I hate the head................

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Edoblakky(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
They called me wahala because I was full of troubles.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by godofwar666(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
my class mates call me Switch because I played music in class and always rep the skul
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by jhydebaba(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Burger (I looked like a butty)

Agali (I was tall like Victor Agali)

Omoga

Iroko

Dongoyaro
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Fulop(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
'STANKOVIC'
cos of my addiction to football back den...was d main striker of d skul team...so d nick was carved out from my real name which is STANLEY
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Babamide(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
One-quarter. I limped cos I have a shorter leg hence the nickname.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by justi4jesu(f): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hmmm!!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Candybob(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jss1- one terrible thing like that!
Jss2-3 Cardigan
ss1-3 Twista
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by babe4chi(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
sweetomotayo: I was given eku(rat/mouse). This was because a senior student brought roasted grasscuttuer from home and I hate the head................
u hate or u ate the head... Wich one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities / Is Examination Really The True Test Of Knowledge? / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.