Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ex-beauty Queen, Nike Oshinowo, Part Ways With Dr. Soleye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen, Nike Oshinowo, Part Ways With Dr. Soleye (817 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen, Nike Oshinowo, Part Ways With Dr. Soleye by Ptimes: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
It was a union fraught with several controversies from the start. After six years of marriage and several months of denials, Tunde Soleye, husband of former beauty queen and socialite, Nike Oshinowo, has confirmed in a recent interview that his wife had indeed moved out of their matrimonial home.

“We are no longer living together. Nike and I have sent out a joint statement on the issue. It is simple and clean. This is not a scandal. We had three options, the best of which is to tell the world the truth that we now live apart. We have been living apart for a couple of months now. We see occasionally. She calls me when she wants and I speak with her too. There’s no fight. I have been to where she lives. We are still friends. We are going through a difficult time and we will come out of it,” Mr. Soleye said.

This recent development comes amid claims that the couple have been living apart since mid 2012. In order to stop the speculations surrounding the status of their marriage last year, they went to several lengths to debunk the stories making the rounds that the marriage had broken down irretrievably....Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/116536-ex-beauty-queen-nike-oshinowo-part-ways-with-dr-soleye.html

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Christens Son 'rex', Poses With Him In New Photo / Picture Of Eldee's New Born Baby Gal / Weeding Bells Ringing - WAJE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.