Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers - Car Talk (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers (159566 Views)

Strict Information For All Car Users And Technicians / Loading.kwi File Needed For Toyota / Engine Oil For Toyota Camry Big-Daddy (2003 XLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 9:39am On May 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Original products Have names. Any product without a name to protect is suspicious.

Please shift abeg. I know the game you are playing.

I'm sure you have plenty "New engine and gearbox loading" issues to deal with.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2018
autotrader2:

Please shift abeg. I know the game you are playing.

I'm sure you have plenty "New engine and gearbox loading" issues to deal with.

You are selling a product on the Internet. You should be able to defend it.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Autopartz: 10:36am On May 31, 2018
autotrader2:

It's a generic unbranded aftermarket shock for the US market/model.. You cannot easily find this quality in the Nigerian market. Even the " 40k Excel G" (here in Nigeria) cannot be compared to this pair.

What's the warranty on your generic unbranded aftermarket shock for the US market/model?

1month, 3 months, 6 months?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by sagio09: 12:50pm On May 31, 2018
Please do we have any car dealer here. If yes, pls i want a very clean used Corolla S car. Please if there is any, mention me nd we can even go private. Thanks!!
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by nickxtra(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
timbros:
I have seen different threads for different Makes of cars here but havent seen a strictly Toyota Thread (Maybe its somewhere hidden, but i've searched everywhere, even in Car Talk library). So I decided to start this thread.

Are you a Toyota user? Do you love Toyotas? This is the thread for you.

Ask questions. Discuss problems. Make observations. Share tips.

I believe we can learn a thing or two from fellow Toyota users/lovers here...

While commenting, this format will be greatly appreciated. State...

MODEL:
YEAR:
A.K.A (if any):
ENGINE:

Then flow with your comment!

(if possible, accompany your comment with a picture of your ride)

Pls, what is the best ATF for my Toyota Corolla 2006? And what is the gear box capacity? Can 4 liters of the ATF be oaky?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2018
nickxtra:
Pls, what is the best ATF for my Toyota Corolla 2006? And what is the gear box capacity? Can 4 liters of the ATF be oaky?
remove ur dip stick and check the tip, u will see the recommended atf
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2018
autotrader2:

It's a generic unbranded aftermarket shock for the US market/model.. You cannot easily find this quality in the Nigerian market. Even the " 40k Excel G" (here in Nigeria) cannot be compared to this pair.

So good the manufacturer does not want to be known.
Okay
Kwantinu.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2018
nickxtra:

Toyota Type IV.
You'll need 8 liters for full flush.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
timifakay:

Okay
Kwantinu.

Another one of the known ass lickers here. My friend, face front

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
E better make i buy toks than this unknown shock wey no get name

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 5:07pm On May 31, 2018
Bizzyliss:
E better make i buy toks than this unknown shock wey no get name

Your choice. It's a free world
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2018
timifakay:

Okay
Kwantinu.

Bros the guy matter taya pesin sad
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2018
autotrader2:

Guy Be warned DO NOT try to insult any one here or you will have your self to blame. Just take correction and sell your nameless shocks quietly.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Guy Be warned DO NOT try to insult any one here or you will have your self to blame. Just take correction and sell your nameless shocks quietly.

And who are you to warn me? How about you and your goons stay out of my business and posts. I'm sure you get my drift
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

And who are you to warn me? How about you and your goons stay out of my business and posts. I'm sure you get my drift

Not any time soon. if you sell questionable, we ask you kweshun grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

Thank you, atleast I don't specialize in questionable products.
First it's was oil
Now its shocks
Next will be _____? (apprehensive transmission transfusion)

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Not any time soon. if you sell questionable, we ask you kweshun grin

That's not the issue. You want to play God on this platform. However, it is obvious that you try to discredit people to gain leverage here. And you have employed a couple of lackeys or monikers who align with you in your quest. First, you were the one selling Toyota oil but when others brought it to the market, you then "realized" it was bad/fake oil! Just because you had received a new stash of mobil-1 oil that you wanted to push here.
Haba! Have some dignity, display some honesty.
And lastly, don't be threatened by competition. It's a fundamental characteristic of markets

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2018
timifakay:

Thank you, atleast I don't specialize in questionable products.
First it's was oil
Now its shocks
Next will be _____? (apprehensive transmission transfusion)

I have addressed your master. No need to come down a notch or two

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by nurey(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

I have addressed your master. No need to come down a notch or two

I am not going to speak on your banter with the rest because I know they can hold their own and you can settle your scores with them.

my notion is no product in the market without a name doesn't have something to hide, even the chinko shocks my kazeem bought brand new September 2017 has a name (MJL) inscribed on it, even if there is no name, you just download a barcode scanner and hover the phone over it nd you get details of it, if no details is forth coming, my brother it is purely Chinese knockoff.

Also I get calls from people on nairaland that they need oil and quality car parts and I always refer them to you and 2 others, but with your attitude sir, I think I will stop that and I have never seen gazzuzz shy from competition or make others look bad to sell his own product just my observation sha.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
nurey:

I am not going to speak on your banter with the rest because I know they can hold their own and you can settle your scores with them.

my notion is no product in the market without a name doesn't have something to hide, even the chinko shocks my kazeem bought brand new September 2017 has a name (MJL) inscribed on it, even if there is no name, you just download a barcode scanner and hover the phone over it nd you get details of it, if no details is forth coming, my brother it is purely Chinese knockoff.

Also I get calls from people on nairaland that they need oil and quality car parts and I always refer them to you and 2 others, but with your attitude sir, I think I will stop that and I have never seen gazzuzz shy from competition or make others look bad to sell his own product just my observation sha.

Mr Nurey, if you have ever made referrals for me, thanks. I'm sure you didn't get any bad feedback about the quality of items. Infact, I have only received praises for that.
I don't show attitude. I just respond to posts directed at me, if I find them worthy of reply.
If you don't know, Please ask anyone who has lived in the US about unbranded items.
I reserve the right to respond to and correct any misleading jibes directed at me
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

That's not the issue. You want to play God on this platform. However, it is obvious that you try to discredit people to gain leverage here. And you have employed a couple of lackeys or monikers who align with you in your quest. First, you were the one selling Toyota oil but when others brought it to the market, you then "realized" it was bad/fake oil! Just because you had received a new stash of mobil-1 oil that you wanted to push here.
Haba! Have some dignity, display some honesty.
And lastly, don't be threatened by competition. It's a fundamental characteristic of markets

boo hoo cry cry trying to play the victim card abi? It's a pity I have to school you on the fundamentals of Genuine business and integrity.

before I go any further let's take a history lesson.

I sold toyota 5w30 oil realised it was not full synthetic and stopped selling it.

You argued like you life depended on it when I opened a thread about toyota 5w30 oil not being labeled as full synthetic. Finally every one was educated about what is in the Can of oil called 5w30.

Now you posted you new product, and struts from the USA and gave a quality description going as far as comparing it with Known Brands.

Now let's start for where your advert becomes fishy.

The brand has no name, no makers, no quality review, no website. How did you come to the conclusion that it was at par with the products you mentioned? Or did you assume in your bedroom that if you typed that people would be reassured?

I the USA products are tested by a regulatory body and given labeled according to findings after their tests.

Your Product has no labeling, no standards, no quality inspection tags, No country of origin/ or assembly , no Part number etc, it is as fake as (in kingreign's words) fresh palmwine sold in Kano, it might as well be made in ABA. All your product has is your word of mouth assurance that it is as good as OEM.

You also have not provided any Guarantees if product fails. You were asked what is the Guarantee 1week, 1month, 2months, 6months, but you skipped that easily and started fighting your ancestors here.

Young man the product you are selling is FAKE it is a knockoff and is made here in Nigeria. (Prove me wrong)

Even 10k struts will work fine for 6months before failure.

in case you all missed it, here are his quotes and pics of the FAKE product.

autotrader2:

Why not ask people who have used any sample from me before to ascertain the quality. Abi, you think this is 40k "Excel G" that packs up in weeks?

autotrader2:

autotrader2:

No Sir. It is an Original aftermarket US Spec pair of shocks. Quality is at par with the "authentic excel G". Same shocks for US KyB excel G is more expensive than that. Its about $160 to buy the pair. When you add shipping and clearing, it goes way up and becomes too expensive for the average buyer in Nigeria. Any excel G you see at less than 80k is probably a knock off

autotrader2:
For all those with 2009-13 Toyota Corolla (US Spec)/Matrix and having shock absorber problems....Cry no more

US Spec Toyota Corolla Front Shock Absorber Pair available now.

This comes with full guarantee of originality and durability

Price is 55k for the pair

Shiiping is 3k Nationwide

Call 09086679585 to enquire and purchase

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

Mr Nurey, if you have ever made referrals for me, thanks. I'm sure you didn't get any bad feedback about the quality of items. Infact, I have only received praises for that.
I don't show attitude. I just respond to posts directed at me, if I find them worthy of reply.
If you don't know, Please ask anyone who has lived in the US about unbranded items.
I reserve the right to respond to and correct any misleading jibes directed at me
i for talk now but i de fast

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

boo hoo cry cry trying to play the victim card abi? It's a pity I have to school you on the fundamentals of Genuine business and integrity.

I sold toyota 5w30 oil realised it was not full synthetic and stopped selling it.

You argued like you life depended on it when I opened a thread about toyota 5w30 oil not being labeled as full synthetic. Finally every one was educated about what is in the Can of oil called 5w30.

Now you posted you new product, and struts from the USA and gave a quality description going as far as comparing it with Known Brands.

The brand has no name, no makers, no quality review, no website. How did you come to the conclusion that it was at par with the products you mentioned? Or did you assume in your bedroom that if you typed that people would be reassured?

I the USA products are tested by a regulatory body and given labeled according to findings after their tests.

Your Product has no labeling, no standards, no quality inspection tags, No country of origin/ or assembly , no Part number etc, it is as fake as (in kingreign's words) fresh palmwine sold in Kano, it might as well be made in ABA. All your product has is your word of mouth assurance that it is as good as OEM.

You also have not provided any Guarantees if product fails. You were asked what is the Guarantee 1week, 1month, 2months, 6months, but you skipped that easily and started fighting your ancestors here.

Young man the product you are selling is FAKE it is a knockoff and is made here in Nigeria. (Prove me wrong)

Lol. Thanks for your free promotion. Even your conspired campaign couldn't stop the Toyota Oil selling in the market.
You're a sore loser. Those shocks have a guarantee of 18 months. All my products are brought in from the US with all the required guarantees of quality and durability. Infact, those same type of shocks have been in use here since 2015, that's 3 yrs in counting without issues.
You want me to list all my information here so you can use it as leverage. Not gonna happen, little man.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by jarkbauer: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

When you offend the gods..... You are done
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

Lol. Thanks for your free promotion. Even your conspired campaign couldn't stop the Toyota Oil selling in the market.
You're a sore loser. Those shocks have a guarantee of 18 months. All my products are brought in from the US with all the required guarantees of quality and durability. Infact, those same type of shocks have been in use here since 2015, that's 3 yrs in counting without issues.
You want me to list all my information here so you can use it as leverage. Not gonna happen, little man.

wow all of a sudden autotrader2 has added 18months guarantee to his product grin

any one can buy cheap stuff and advertise on the Internet.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wow all of a sudden autotrader2 has added 18months guarantee to his product grin

any one can buy cheap stuff and advertise on the Internet.

Run along. Your childish antics cannot work with me.
Thanks for all your free mentions, I just completed another sale grin
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

Run along. Your childish antics cannot work with me.
Thanks for all your free mentions, I just completed another sale grin

There has, and will always be a market for helpless un-informed individuals that can be preyed on with ease. If that is your calling, by all means kwantinue.....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

There has, and will always be a market for helpless uninformed individuals that can be preyed on with ease. If that is your calling, by all means kwantinue.....

Like the ones you prey on with your "new engine and gear box loading" slogan grin

Bros, anything you know we sabi too grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by hakimi1974(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
timifakay:

So good the manufacturer does not want to be known. Okay Kwantinu.
lol, so person can't sell stealth shocks again?. nah wah ooo.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by hakimi1974(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

if really this product is from yankee land, post pics of documents you used in clearing the goods.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
hakimi1974:
if really this product is from yankee land, post pics of documents you used in clearing the goods.

lol. Go and look through my profile. Everything i bring in comes from the US. In particular, you will notice its just a pair, that's because its a sample that was checked in with luggage. Except, you are asking for the evidence of bribe paid to customs at the airport grin

Anyone that has ever bought any item from me can testify. The quality of my items are unquestionable. The frivolous arguments here are not about the quality of my items, it is about market share and competition.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by hakimi1974(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

lol. Go and look through my profile. Everything i bring in comes from the US. In particular, you will notice its just a pair, that's because its a sample that was checked in with luggage. Except, you are asking for the evidence of bribe paid to customs at the airport grin

Anyone that has ever bought any item from me can testify. The quality of my items are unquestionable. The frivolous arguments here are not about the quality of my items, it is about market share and competition.

o.k no wahala. but the argument here is that your product has got no brand name, that is the cruz of the matter here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.