Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers - Car Talk (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers (159555 Views)

Strict Information For All Car Users And Technicians / Loading.kwi File Needed For Toyota / Engine Oil For Toyota Camry Big-Daddy (2003 XLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Onosy: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2018
SmartToyota:
Come to Tradefair or go to ladipo, the one nearest to you. It's readily available in the market.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by jossytech(m): 3:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Year: 1998
Model: camry
Version: LE v4

Need EGR valve as my scan.prompt error P0401 ( Exhaust Gas Recirculation insufficient)
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Onosy: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
jossytech:

Need EGR valve as my scan.prompt error P0401 ( Exhaust Gas Recirculation insufficient)

me having same issues with 2001 model toyota camery for months now. and the car consumes more fuel since then, with constant timing belt change
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by weyreypey: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Even Toyota has a thread
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by radautoworks: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Onosy:
where can I get Vacuum switching valve (VSV) for a toyota camry 2001 model and also the egr and the possible cost...

My car check egine code reads EGR insufficient. and the fuel economy has been bad couple with timing belt and water pump going bad twice yearly.

Dormant vacuum switching valve N28,105 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=DOR&partNumber=911-601 1 year warranty

BDW EGR valve N63,875 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=BWD&partNumber=EGR1347 1 year warranty

Labor with three month labor warranty 1.6 hours + 0.5 hours= N10,500
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by radautoworks: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2018
jossytech:

BDW EGR valve N63,875 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=BWD&partNumber=EGR1347 1 year warranty

Labor with three month labor warranty 0.5 hours= N2,500
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Smartademu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
weyreypey:
Even Toyota has a thread
What do you mean?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by weyreypey: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Smartademu:

What do you mean?
Hmmm beste Oder nichts
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by tolugar: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
SmartToyota:
Scan transmission
SmartToyota:
Come to Tradefair or go to ladipo, the one nearest to you. It's readily available in the market.

Pls guys how much is catalyst for Corolla 2012
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SmartToyota(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
I'll make an enquiry & give you a feedback as i don't deal on this.
tolugar:

Pls guys how much is catalyst for Corolla 2012
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by tolugar: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2018
SmartToyota:

Tx will be expecting
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by ray4life(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
I just discovered this thread after posting an earlier topic.

Bottom line is, How much can I get a Toyota Camry Tiny Light (TOKUNBO).

Guys your response will the greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Matto2015: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pls who have ideal of the price of a new Toyota Haice

Beauty ke? Go and check the 2 cars again. Check the pix below of 2012 Toyota Avalon and Honda Accord 2012 and tell me the definition of beauty.

2012 Toyota Avalon

2012 Honda Accord

[/quote]
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by tolugar: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
SmartToyota:

Pls sir am still expecting your feedback.

Also do you have fog light?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by awele186: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Guys I'm about to get a Nigerian used 2008 Toyota Camry.what are the cons/pros or maintenance tips. Thanks
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Ezimuoh: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
ray4life:
I just discovered this thread after posting an earlier topic.

Bottom line is, How much can I get a Toyota Camry Tiny Light (TOKUNBO).

Guys your response will the greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1.2m
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by cooldragon: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2018
kiretiv:
I have this splendid 2007 Toyota Rav4 just landed late last year infact but my problem is that the hub makes noise as if there is grease needed something like friction and am willing to know how to grease the hub. Though the road I take is quite muddy with lots of sand and pools of water so I can guess the noise but my point is how to grease the wheel or hub as u may call it. Will like responses, Thanks

I am having the same issue and the mechanic said its the back axle etc.. Please any help would be appreciated
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by kentonira: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good evening evsryone,pls is it possible to change the door lock of camry 2001 to another lock like lexus,since it any camry key that opens the car,belongings are not safe inside.
Response pls
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by ugreat(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please my people, how much can one get 1998 Corolla engine.
Also, is there any thread that talked about how to recognize a converted car?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by mabeni(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
sman michael: How much is Toyota Corolla 2003-4 driver side brake light? It's urgent pls.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by nemadfsyahooc: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Experts Pls advice accordingly about buying a naija used hybrid 2007 Camry. How abt the maintenance and usage. Thanks
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by adejide2: 3:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Good morning car gurus in house. Kindly advice me on the choice of a good car considering its reliability, durability, ruggedness and easy maintenance and accord good status out of these cars. Road leading to my house is very rough. Highlander, Lexus rx, rav4 and Honda pilot. I am considering buy Nigeria used one at 1,500,000.00. Please don't forget the year and other relevant information
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2019
adejide2:
Good morning car gurus in house. Kindly advice me on the choice of a good car considering its reliability, durability, ruggedness and easy maintenance and accord good status out of these cars. Road leading to my house is very rough. Highlander, Lexus rx, rav4 and Honda pilot. I am considering buy Nigeria used one at 1,500,000.00. Please don't forget the year and other relevant information
. Bro search for ask gazzuzz and drop this there, u will get good advice
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2019
adejide2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/197#3743541.6332 follow
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Samanthawebb919: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2019
I drive a 1992 Toyota Camry manual transmission.

Lately the car started having occasional/intermitently sluggish acceleration while in motion. It's would accelerate normal sometimes slowly.
I have changed fuel pump, fuel filter in fuel tank and engine bay)
Car idles perfectly and raises well when throttle is pressed.
Gear box in good condition.
Please I need helpful suggestions.

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by olafriend88(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
kiretiv:
I have this splendid 2007 Toyota Rav4 just landed late last year infact but my problem is that the hub makes noise as if there is grease needed something like friction and am willing to know how to grease the hub. Though the road I take is quite muddy with lots of sand and pools of water so I can guess the noise but my point is how to grease the wheel or hub as u may call it. Will like responses, Thanks

if the hub is bad there's nothing you can do to it because its a complete hub that have 4 bolt,and make sure you buy Tokyo hub and Dont buy tokunbo its rubbish repair one you will get
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by olafriend88(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2019
nemadfsyahooc:
Experts Pls advice accordingly about buying a naija used hybrid 2007 Camry. How abt the maintenance and usage. Thanks
, [color=#000099][/color]

Actually it might be in good condition,and the maintenance is almost the same with the normal camry, the different expenses is the high voltage battery and the repair,am a technician WhatsApp me on 08025976242
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by sammiejr(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Good evening bosses,
I just got a 2007 corolla sport. Kindly advice on the best security feature to protect my car from theft and car snatchers.

Thank you
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2019
sammiejr:
Good evening bosses,
I just got a 2007 corolla sport. Kindly advice on the best security feature to protect my car from theft and car snatchers.

Thank you
they say paint am bright pink u come run enter here lol hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by sammiejr(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Bizzyliss:

Hahahahhaha.
No mind Oga Gazzuzz jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by mejai(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bizzyliss:
u be monitoring spirit o... I saw dat too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.