Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Today's Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Today's Jokes (692 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Jokes by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2008
I got this jokes today, thought i should share, Enjoy

Smelling and Hearing
An elderly woman goes to the doctor. She says, "Doc, it's terrible, I pass gas all the time. Fortunately, it's odorless and silent, otherwise I'd be mortified. For example, I've passed gas ten times just since we've been talking, but it's odorless and silent so you can't tell." The doctor gives her some green pills and tells her to take one a day and come back in a week.

The woman comes back after taking the pills for a week. She says, "Doc, there's been a change but not for the better. I still pass gas all the time, but while it's still silent, now it smells terrible!"

The doctor says, "Well, I'm glad we cleared up your sinus blockage. Now we'll have to work on your hearing."

New Years Resolutions You Can Keep
Are you sick of making the same resolutions year after year that you never keep? Why not promise to do something you can actually accomplish? Here are some resolutions that you can use as a starting point:

1. I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
2. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
3. Read less.
4. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
5. Procrastinate more.
6. Drink. Drink some more.
7. Take up a new habit: smoking.
8. Spend at least $1000 a month on Ladies of the Night.
9. Spend more time at work.
10. Take a vacation to someplace important: like to see the largest ball of twine.
11. Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
12. Quit giving money & time to charity.
14. Start being superstitious.
15. Have my car lowered and invest in a really loud stereo system. Get the windows tinted. Buy some fur for the dash.
16. Speak in a monotone voice and only use monosyllabic words.
17. Only wear jeans that are 2 sizes too small and use a chain or rope for a belt. Only wear white T-shirts with those fashionable yellow stains under the arms.
18. Personal goal: bring back disco.

Went to a Fortune Teller
During a recent publicity outing, Jennifer sneaked off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news. "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Jennifer stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question.

"Will I be acquitted?"
Re: Today's Jokes by ituen(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2008
the last one is tite
Re: Today's Jokes by Usiola(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Today's Jokes by benjay1(m): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2008
anoda reason why i won't get married.
Re: Today's Jokes by clemcykul(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2008
hmmm grin
Re: Today's Jokes by folly69(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2008
nice 1 grin
Re: Today's Jokes by ThugLife1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2008
nice 2 grin
Re: Today's Jokes by benjay1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2008
Mad PPle INC.
Re: Today's Jokes by segunpc(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2008
husband kila angry

(1) (Reply)

Naija Pappa Mentality / Before: And After / Check Out These 2 Funny Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.