Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... (21229 Views)

Melbourne Mp's 'black Jesus' Doll Sparks Complaints For Being 'offensive 2 Xtian / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
JeSoul: My dude, submitted. Nice topic. Very interesting write-up...gotta take my time and digest it.

and what happened to your other handle? have you been a bad boy again? lol.

Lmao... I acted out of "character" and got carried away, hence why I was banned... grin

Henceforth, I promise to be a good guy...

Thanks...
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... I acted out of "character" and got carried away, hence why I was banned... grin

Henceforth, I promise to be a good guy...

Thanks...
Lol. Cool smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
Eggheads and conspiracy theorists worthy; topic for discourse on FP: https://www.nairaland.com/1266050/russian-intelligence-warned-america-boston

Thanks in advance, sis... wink
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
ShyM-X:
Eggheads and conspiracy theorists worthy; topic for discourse on FP: https://www.nairaland.com/1266050/russian-intelligence-warned-america-boston

Thanks in advance, sis... wink
You is very welcome smiley. Submitted.
You're not one of the conspiracy theory adherents are ya? smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
JeSoul: You is very welcome smiley. Submitted.
You're not one of the conspiracy theory adherents are ya? smiley

Nah, sis - I pride myself in being a freethinker... I'm open to what everyone has to say just to get a better understanding of what's going on.... Like they say: a dead clock is right twice a day... Suffice to say: there might be an element of truth in what the most psychotic person has to say...
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by funnyx(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
funnyx: https://www.nairaland.com/1266604/no-water-him-let-him
Submitted. Cheers.

ShyM-X:

Nah, sis - I pride myself in being a freethinker... I'm open to what everyone has to say just to get a better understanding of what's going on.... Like they say: a dead clock is right twice a day... Suffice to say: there might be an element of truth in what the most psychotic person has to say...
Abi oh. And there are plenty of psychos around cheesy
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by curioussp2: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Please Tell Us what is the duty of the ministry of Foreign/Affairs Why should the president continuing to appoint people who knows nothing about the portfolio the held!!!!!!!!! Are we so stupid not to pay attention to the Cameron slandering our Nation to the international community by claiming that the kidnapped Frensh family were kidnapped by the Booko haram of Nigeria?? Isn't the duty of the ministry of Foreign/ Affairs to immediately come out and condemn such slandering by the Cameron?? It is a pity that the present day government are so indifferent and oblivion to their homeland!!!!!!! We the young Nigeria owe all the chaotic situation of our great nation to all the old liers calling themselves leaders!!!!!!!!!!!! what are they leading?? Myopic Jonathan and his shameless bunch of goons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven will punish you all!!!!!!! cry
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
curiouss_p2: Please Tell Us what is the duty of the ministry of Foreign/Affairs Why should the president continuing to appoint people who knows nothing about the portfolio the held!!!!!!!!! Are we so stupid not to pay attention to the Cameron slandering our Nation to the international community by claiming that the kidnapped Frensh family were kidnapped by the Booko haram of Nigeria?? Isn't the duty of the ministry of Foreign/ Affairs to immediately come out and condemn such slandering by the Cameron?? It is a pity that the present day government are so indifferent and oblivion to their homeland!!!!!!! We the young Nigeria owe all the chaotic situation of our great nation to all the old liers calling themselves leaders!!!!!!!!!!!! what are they leading?? Myopic Jonathan and his shameless bunch of goons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven will punish you all!!!!!!! cry
Uncle you vex oh...but e be like say you vex for the wrong thread
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by isaleggan: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
JeSweet,
Do you know why Seun removed the "preview your post" feature the old Nairaland used to have? I got banned by spambot while editing a post to remove oversize pictures. If Preview was an option, I wouldn't need to do that, you know. wink

Maybe bring that up at the next moderator retreat. smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by isaleggan: 3:18am On Apr 26, 2013
FYI, this one is in your section. Don't ask me why I report in the wrong place(s). embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/102#15423196
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
isale_ggan: FYI, this one is in your section. Don't ask me why I report in the wrong place(s). embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/102#15423196
No probs sis. Mukina took care of it (thanks super-muki). That's one benefit of posting in the 'wrong' place, you'll get the attention of a supermod who may not swing by this relatively 'quiet' place.

isale_ggan: JeSweet,
Do you know why Seun removed the "preview your post" feature the old Nairaland used to have? I got banned by spambot while editing a post to remove oversize pictures. If Preview was an option, I wouldn't need to do that, you know. wink

Maybe bring that up at the next moderator retreat. smiley
Lol. Will bring it up at an opportune time smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hi MOD, consider taking this thread to the front page https://www.nairaland.com/1271174/boko-haram-now-collecting-ransome
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
jincheng101: Hi MOD, consider taking this thread to the front page https://www.nairaland.com/1271174/boko-haram-now-collecting-ransome
Submitted. Belongs in the politics section...and moved smiley.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:05pm On May 19, 2013
shymexx: Sis JeSoul, can we get a FP shout with this: https://www.nairaland.com/1294571/russia-reveals-identity-cia-spy#15783983

wink
Submitted. Poor guy...espionage gone wrong for real.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 19, 2013
JeSoul: Submitted. Poor guy...espionage gone wrong for real.

Thanks, sweet JeSoul.

Are you like this in real life? grin
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:16pm On May 20, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks, sweet JeSoul.

Are you like this in real life? grin
Lol. Oga, what you see is what you get cheesy
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 20, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Oga, what you see is what you get cheesy

I'm lost, sis. Perhaps, you need to explain it in layman's term. grin

'Cos what I'm seeing right now is too good to be true. wink
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:03pm On May 20, 2013
shymexx:

I'm lost, sis. Perhaps, you need to explain it in layman's term. grin

'Cos what I'm seeing right now is too good to be true. wink
smiley you too kind. Well you know what they say..."if its too good to be true, it probably is" grin... whenever you're in Boston, you have an open invitation to dinner at mi casa smiley.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 12:21am On May 21, 2013
JeSoul: smiley you too kind. Well you know what they say..."if its too good to be true, it probably is" grin... whenever you're in Boston, you have an open invitation to dinner at mi casa smiley.

Err... I don't think I'll be in Boston any time soon. However, I'm thinking about doing a Doctorate Degree programme in America next year - and Universities in Boston seem to be my preferred choice for now(that's if I can save enough for the tuition fees lol). So I might be in out there next year - who knows? Just want to experience what American Universities are like. grin

Anyway, I know you travel a lot. And if you find your way to London Town before then, just holla at ya boy for some British hospitality. I've got the hook up for the best fish and chips. tongue
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:38pm On May 21, 2013
shymexx:

Err... I don't think I'll be in Boston any time soon. However, I'm thinking about doing a Doctorate Degree programme in America next year - and Universities in Boston seem to be my preferred choice for now(that's if I can save enough for the tuition fees lol). So I might be in out there next year - who knows? Just want to experience what American Universities are like. grin

Anyway, I know you travel a lot. And if you find your way to London Town before then, just holla at ya boy for some British hospitality. I've got the hook up for the best fish and chips. tongue
Very nice! I don't think you'll be disappointed if you selected this area for your doc (very nice on that too wink), Boston area is the education mecca. There are many Doc programs that are practically free...you can fund a degree by serving as student teacher, professor's assistant, grants, research etc etc. If you need a local scout wink

Come oh...how you know say I travel a lot? lol. Wish London was on my radar...we have an unofficial travel rule, to never go to the same place twice unless necessary. But keep that invitation open smiley spontaneity is the spice of life.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 21, 2013
JeSoul: Very nice! I don't think you'll be disappointed if you selected this area for your doc (very nice on that too wink), Boston area is the education mecca. There are many Doc programs that are practically free...you can fund a degree by serving as student teacher, professor's assistant, grants, research etc etc. If you need a local scout wink

Come oh...how you know say I travel a lot? lol. Wish London was on my radar...we have an unofficial travel rule, to never go to the same place twice unless necessary. But keep that invitation open smiley spontaneity is the spice of life.

That's interesting. I definitely need a local scout! grin There's nothing better than getting top quality education for free - the best things in life are free. tongue

I've seen you talk about visiting different countries lool. Erm. London is home away from home. If you're inclined towards your American side - London is the brain and the belly of the beast, while America is the hand and mouth of the beast. So they're both basically the same thing. However, if it's your Naija side - there's no place more Nigerian than London Town. So you gatts break all rules and visit London again soon lool. tongue

Anyway, I don't want to derail the complaints thread. I'll defo keep in touch. wink
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 9:31pm On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

That's interesting. I definitely need a local scout! grin There's nothing better than getting top quality education for free - the best things in life are free. tongue

I've seen you talk about visiting different countries lool. Erm. London is home away from home. If you're inclined towards your American side - London is the brain and the belly of the beast, while America is the hand and mouth of the beast. So they're both basically the same thing. However, if it's your Naija side - there's no place more Nigerian than London Town. So you gatts break all rules and visit London again soon lool. tongue

Anyway, I don't want to derail the complaints thread. I'll defo keep in touch. wink
Hehe this thread can't be derailed, its all-purpose lol... but I can always find you on your personal thread smiley.

And cools...I will keep that invitayshun on ice, hope it doesn't expire? tell your madam I don't mind pepper at all so she can add as much ata rodo as she likes. "London town"....is that local-speak for Peckham? cheesy *off to Shymexx's personal thread*, if you're a regular here, you know which thread it is lol
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2013
JeSoul: Hehe this thread can't be derailed, its all-purpose lol... but I can always find you on your personal thread smiley.

And cools...I will keep that invitayshun on ice, hope it doesn't expire? tell your madam I don't mind pepper at all so she can add as much ata rodo as she likes. "London town"....is that local-speak for Peckham? cheesy *off to Shymexx's personal thread*, if you're a regular here, you know which thread it is lol

Erm.. If it's all-purpose; we can continue our chit-chat on here...or a separate thread somewhere in this section. The other one is too bait lool.

The invite is valid forever till you make up ya mind lol. And there's no "madam" - it's just me, myself, and I. I gatts you. wink

"London Town" is what we call greater London. There are only two cities in London(City of Westminster and City of London), the rest of Greater London is a town. And those two places are the Admistrative and Business districts of London, respectively. The remaining parts of London, where most of the population live, are referred to as; London Town. The British Monarch awards the "City" status to towns in the UK - and only the two places that I mentioned above have been awarded "City" status, in the London metropolis. I hope you understand my incoherent explanation? lool

Chat to you soon.wink
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 4:16am On May 24, 2013
JeSoul cutie, we need to get a frontpage shout with this: https://www.nairaland.com/1300789/woolwich-terrorists-journey-schoolboy-extremism
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2013
shymexx: JeSoul cutie, we need to get a frontpage shout with this: https://www.nairaland.com/1300789/woolwich-terrorists-journey-schoolboy-extremism
Submitted sir. And hope you don't mind too much, I modified your title a bit to be better descriptive.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2013
shymexx:

Erm.. If it's all-purpose; we can continue our chit-chat on here...or a separate thread somewhere in this section. The other one is too bait lool.

The invite is valid forever till you make up ya mind lol. And there's no "madam" - it's just me, myself, and I. I gatts you. wink

"London Town" is what we call greater London. There are only two cities in London(City of Westminster and City of London), the rest of Greater London is a town. And those two places are the Admistrative and Business districts of London, respectively. The remaining parts of London, where most of the population live, are referred to as; London Town. The British Monarch awards the "City" status to towns in the UK - and only the two places that I mentioned above have been awarded "City" status, in the London metropolis. I hope you understand my incoherent explanation? lool

Chat to you soon.wink
Lol. This gist hasn't finished yet...lemme meet you on your thread in a sec... smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. This gist hasn't finished yet...lemme meet you on your thread in a sec... smiley

Lol. I've been busy all day.

You can drop a post for me on there. sad
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by paniki(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2013
Why the heavy moderation in the "where would South Africa be without whites" thread?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:08pm On May 28, 2013
paniki: Why the heavy moderation in the "where would South Africa be without whites" thread?
Trust me sir, it was very ugly. Pages of obscene insults & images btw two posters (all4naija who had been good for a long time but must've lost his composure).
and thanks to the supermod for cleaning the thread in my absence.

shymexx:

Lol. I've been busy all day.

You can drop a post for me on there. sad
No probs dear. I'm typically unplugged from the matrix over the weekends (and it was a long wknd for us smiley)...I'm enjoying reading you guys over there smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Carrying Toy Gun Killed By Police / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.