Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (74198 Views)

2015 Waec Civic And Literature Question Ans Answers Release / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hi Literatus, should I say?.

Well, if you've read the syllabus of Romeo and Juliet, Old man and the Medal, Sons and Daughters, etc. I advise that you get Mastery of Literature 2014 in 'Bestir' so you can read the books posted above I.e The Tempest, Purple Hibiscus, The Old man and the Sea, A woman in her Prime, etc cause many of those Literature student that have shared their experience have confirmed same text, novels and poems were set as with last year.

Success to you all.

Click on this link http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/34930/utme-of-10th-march-ndash-share-your-experience-here.html#pgTp to confirm from those that have done theirs today.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

Check my post below and follow the link

Best of luck.

Where is the post? Did you delete it?
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Where is the post? Did you delete it?
Fembleez1:
Hi Literatus, should I say?.
Well, if you've read the syllabus of Romeo and Juliet, Old man and the Medal, Sons and Daughters, etc. I advise that you get Mastery of Literature 2014 in 'Bestir' so you can read the books posted above I.e The Tempest, Purple Hibiscus, The Old man and the Sea, A woman in her Prime, etc cause many of those Literature student that have shared their experience have confirmed same text, novels and poems were set as with last year.
Success to you all.
Click on this link http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/34930/utme-of-10th-march-ndash-share-your-experience-here.html#pgTp to confirm from those that have done theirs today.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 2:36am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=Fembleez1 post=31556025][/quote]

Shit. Thanks. All those hours wasted reading the wrong books. What do i do now? Read summaries and read some again, I guess. Thanks
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Shit. Thanks. All those hours wasted reading the wrong books. What do i do now? Read summaries and read some again, I guess. Thanks

sorry bro, i actually bought sets of both syllabus cause of past experience in 2013 and as a literature student, no book one read is a waste.

i pray we all come out successful at end bro, best of luck. smiley
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Fembleez1:

sorry bro, i actually bought sets of both syllabus cause of past experience in 2013 and as a literature student, no book one read is a waste.

i pray we all come out successful at end bro, best of luck. smiley

Thanks. When is your exam? Mine is on Friday.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Thanks. When is your exam? Mine is on Friday.

Tomorrow bro!.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Fembleez1:

Tomorrow bro!.
Hope you passed bro, I need your help
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2015
I need info on UI post-utme. Will all candidates take the same subjects for the exam or will it depend on each candidate's chosen course? Which subjects will you take for law and which will you take for civil engineering? And what's the scoring system?
Pls and thanks
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Hope you passed bro, I need your help

Glory be to God bro, U?.
Seempliehuman:
I need info on UI post-utme. Will all candidates take the same subjects for the exam or will it depend on each candidate's chosen course? Which subjects will you take for law and which will you take for civil engineering? And what's the scoring system?
Pls and thanks

Same subjects as taken in jamb bro!. Jamb score is thrown out of the window, I.e they won't divide it by anything, it is irrelevant now(you only needed to score 200 to qualify to write the post-jamb).

Post-utme is over 100. Cut-off is base on students performance in the exam!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fembleez1:

Glory be to God bro, U?.

Same subjects as taken in jamb bro!. Jamb score is thrown out of the window, I.e they won't divide it by anything, it is irrelevant now(you only needed to score 200 to qualify to write the post-jamb).

Post-utme is over 100. Cut-off is base on students performance in the exam!.
Sorry it has taken me forever to respond. Yes, I think I passed too(I had 253).
Thanks for the info about UI, but I've settled for Unilorin. The law faculty there is brilliant but underrated.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Unilorin students have consistenly outperformed those from other schools in the bar final exam.
www.ngschoolportal.com/2015/04/legal-education-council-declares.html?m=1
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Sorry it has taken me forever to respond. Yes, I think I passed too(I had 253).
Thanks for the info about UI, but I've settled for Unilorin. The law faculty there is brilliant but underrated.

That's cool bro. Hope you've started preparation for the exam?
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fembleez1:

I have. I hope you're doing thesame.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fembleez1:

*sighs* is this ur fist jamb?
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
*sighs* is this ur fist jamb?

You mean?
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seempliehuman:

I have. I hope you're doing thesame.

Trying bro!

1 Like

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fembleez1:

You mean?
no mind me jaree......no b you I wan quote.

1 Like

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Asakel(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Wow! Its been awhile - how time flies. Literary Guruz!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.