Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? (10701 Views)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2013
What does a girl have to do to get a guy to initiate a romantic relationship?

Will whatever she does have an effect on whether he makes the move or not?

Maybe a guy will initiate a relationship when he is ready and not before?

Or maybe a lady can just go ahead and initiate it?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/01/when-will-guy-initiate-relationship.html
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Princess1982(f): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2013
There is nothing wrong with a lady initiating a relationship as long as she don't sound or act desperate.

3 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Seriously. What's stopping you from initiating one?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2013
Being the first to begin a conversation does not make you desperate, dis is wot most ladies fail to realise. Your question should be ''what will it take to initiate a relationship'' nt specifing the task to the guys. Seroxly, if a lady approaches me first, i respct d lady more those that will compose themselves or give signz for you to know that they are available.

3 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by siobahn: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
gimme a minute, let me consult the oracle

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Onlinebiz2012: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=trimmy[/img] Just tell her everything [img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img]
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by jeron1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Be nice and cook his best meal for him... The way to a mans hrt is his stomach

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Pstsmith(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
na fear cause am say make girl no fit initiate relationship

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by iamswizz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
MONEY

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Edoblakky(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
There are many ways a lady can make a guy initiate a relationship without making herself cheap.
Greet the guy first. Don't build a wall around yourself. Initiate a conversation.
If after trying all these, the guy still nor yarn then, he doesn't fancy you or the guy needs to be toasted.

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by neksummi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
A lady can go ahead and initiate a relationship.
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by phaya(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
jeron1: Be nice and cook his best meal for him... The way to a mans hrt is his stomach

So if a lady meets u now, that's the first she has to do. Ask u where ur kitchen is + ur best food before u can be in a relationship with her or what?

4 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by boborosky(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a lady initiating a relationship. D problem is with life style and sociological background. In the west, a lady can freely ask a guy she likes out and d guy can oblige without havin any iota of pride, power or dominion over d lady. Everything remains balanced.
In our own society, a guy wud often treat a lady with disdain if she asks him out. He accepts, feeds on her, and off he goes. In our own society, it is expected that a man initiates a relationship, even though i do not approve of it. In any case, i wud advise u go up 2 dat man and let him knw dat u like and want him 2 b a friend. U can start 4rm there, but remember, do nt forfiet ur value just because u are tryn 2 let sumone knw u like them.

5 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by boborosky(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
A second read of ur post got me thinking sumthin else.

What can u do 2 make a guy initiate a relationship?

Nothin other dan living ur normal life. If he wants u, he's gonna ask u out whether u act dis or dat way.

If he doesnt initiate a relationship, it means he either does nt like u or he is probably being cautious.

If u lyk him, y dnt u initiate one?

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by UncleJJ(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
phaya:

So if a lady meets u now, that's the first she has to do. Ask u where ur kitchen is + ur best food before u can be in a relationship with her or what?

Your just pissed - cos ur cooking's not that good. (assuming ur in Nigeria).

See - if a "Nigerian guy" likes your food - its as good as ur his wife. (assuming his mum , fed the shit out of him with different delicacy(s) ).

Also assuming ur not "that" ugly. grin
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by obi123: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
UncleJJ:

Your just pissed - cos ur cooking's not that good. (assuming ur in Nigeria).

See - if a "Nigerian guy" likes your food - its as good as ur his wife. (assuming his mum , fed the shit out of him with different delicacy(s) ).

Also assuming ur not "that" ugly. grin

and the winner for the daftest comments 2013 goes to , DRUM ROLL..........this one right here

3 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
I really don't understand what OP means by "initiating a relationship" but I believe opening a line of communication is the first step. Keeping that going on and on is another. So it goes on till the deal is done. Sharing same or similar interests also helps.
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Stegomiah: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
for a lady 2 initiate a rlationship;
1. stay close nd kip in contact

2. flash d greenlights

3. be attractive nd dress well

4. play d mind nd body games wich u're better @.

5. select ur choice of discussion, go strait 2 d point. if he's single let im know u're single 2, 4rm dia he will take d initiative.

be quick oo, dnt let anoda lady grab ur Man

3 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
why should a woman start a relationship? undecided
Now--on a more serious note, it is not socially acceptable for a lady to initiate anything.
1. It does not show class
2. it is against every rule of ettiquette(not minding the fact that she is very forward)
3. It will be seen as a desperate move(which is a no no--not nunu)
4. Lati gba ti alaye ti daye--the men make the move, whilst a lady wait patiently

Anyways, with all the posing and parabulations, today's youth know how to go about their thing ojare---na wetin i know
for a guy to initiate a relationship he should be himself #shikina#

2 Likes

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by Koolking(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Seriously. What's stopping you from initiating one?[/size]

Ogugua, are you romancing Sexkillz, or is it just me noticing? Your profile image is sexkillz
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by seyigiggle: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
this has happened to me on several times when i was single.

when you check out my physical appearance then, you might not want to date me but when you get closer to me, you will never want to leave me. (not that i'm a poor/rich guy ooo, just not fashion trendy)
i am so versatile in many areas of life that you can't but wonder

anyway, with all the mentioned and unmentioned signs above from these ladies (mind you they are all cash loaded but that does not freak me), i never turned in but to the one who was able to talk. we are about 2 years married.

my advice, you know the guy better, he might just be like me.

OPEN UP so that you don't end up regretting as they do. funny enough they are all angry with me till date, i remember one of them saying i jilted her. How?

1 Like

Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by seyigiggle: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
~vicky~:
why should a woman start a relationship? undecided
Now--on a more serious note, it is not socially acceptable for a lady to initiate anything.
1. It does not show class
2. it is against every rule of ettiquette(not minding the fact that she is very forward)
3. It will be seen as a desperate move(which is a no no--not nunu)
4. Lati gba ti alaye ti daye--the men make the move, whilst a lady wait patiently

Anyways, with all the posing and parabulations, today's youth know how to go about their thing ojare---na wetin i know
for a guy to initiate a relationship he should be himself #shikina#
probably you are yet to meet the right guy.
you won't even know when you will open a thread like this one cos you would be confused
Re: What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? by DeGenius3(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Stegomiah: for a lady 2 initiate a rlationship;
1. stay close nd kip in contact

2. flash d greenlights

3. be attractive nd dress well

4. play d mind nd body games wich u're better @.

5. select ur choice of discussion, go strait 2 d point. if he's single let im know u're single 2, 4rm dia he will take d initiative.

be quick oo, dnt let anoda lady grab ur Man

Good Tip There

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. / Wow She's Beautiful! / I Have Never Been This Wet, Woman Says After Sex With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.