Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) (966 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Mankind8(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
PLS DO YOU ADVISE ME TO BUY ONLINE FROM CHIBUZOR EZE of Chibiz Ltd
My name is samuel, a final year student, my laptop was stolen last week and i find it hard to continue with my project work. I hav very little cash on me and so can not afford a Powerful laptop for now.

I saw an online post by CHIBUZOR EZE, a.k.a CHIBIZ LTD. Of biz4naija.info of some Cheap stuff, And Considering the nature of how neccessary d project work is, I badly must/have to get one. . .

MANY NAIRALANDER WITH EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLS ADVISE ME

PLS CAN I PAY TO HIS ACCOUNT?
IS HE A SCAM?
Thanks
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
nairaland.com/1142055/scam-alert2-chibuzor-eze-scam

nairaland.com/1148321/chibuzor-eze-scammed-me

nairaland.com/1143352/beware-chibuzor-eze-back-new

nairaland.com/1120449/scam-alert-chibuzor-eze-scam

or better still just google his name
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by eedriyz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
onatisi: nairaland.com/1142055/scam-alert2-chibuzor-eze-scam

nairaland.com/1148321/chibuzor-eze-scammed-me

Lol. Every related topics are that of people complaining about his service
Cheap stuffs you say, just try to be sure

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Seun Osewa Make Forbes List Of Best 30 Under 30 CEOs / Online Legitimate Investment Programs / Revealed! Reason Why People Don't Start Their Own Business.. But Hang On To Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.