Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Was Told Tmc Are Hypocrites? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Told Tmc Are Hypocrites? (948 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Christians Who Sin Are Hypocrites - Pastor Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Told Tmc Are Hypocrites? by TATPRESS(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
How true is this?

PLEASE IS ANYONE AWARE OF TMC??

what is their aim and objectives.

An MSS brother said "TMC is a disgrace to the MUSLIMS' because they cause more problems than solution.

I was told of manythings and have seen. Who can clerify issues?

IS anyone a TMC member here?
Re: I Was Told Tmc Are Hypocrites? by babs787(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
@Tat press

How true is this?

It is a blatant lie?

PLEASE IS ANYONE AWARE OF TMC??

Yes I am a member, not to only TMC but to every Great Religious socities and organisations that do not associate Bidia to their mode of worship, adkar etc. The Holy Prophet said that Sunah and Bidiah cannot stand, its either you take Sunah and leave Bidiah or vice versa. Hope you know what Bidia is?

what is their aim and objectives.

Dawah and developing great ones morally, spiritually etc

An MSS brother said "TMC is a disgrace to the MUSLIMS' because they cause more problems than solution.

In the first place, I am not supposed to have replied this your thread because you said that 'you were told', you didnt verify yourself. You can even bring the MSS brother here and we chat.

If you care to know, MSSN is a brother to TMC, just like offshoot of TMC. They have things in common and if you care to know the meaning of TMC, its called, THE MUSLIM CONGRESS.

I was told of manythings and have seen. Who can clerify issues?

Insha God, Babs will and I will like to know the angle you will speaking from, be it as a christian or a great one. If christian, there is no problem, you would have read some of posts and if you are a great one, then we dig deep into some issues which some societies and organisations are into and shouldnt have been.

IS anyone a TMC member here?

Alhamdulillah I am and will always be. Though I am not around now but can still refer you to Adkhar on the first sunday of every month and I they are treating Figh You sunnah for better understanding because the 7 volumes of Fiqh-You-Sunnah do not explain some things therein. If you are ready to go, I can direct you and you go there, ask anything you are not clear about and you will surely be guided based on The Great Book, Sunnah and Hadith of the Holy Prophet  (SAW)

Let me hear from you or you mail me directly through my email addy in my profile. We can discuss using Quran, Hadith, Sunnah and other materials.
Re: I Was Told Tmc Are Hypocrites? by babs787(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2008
In addition to my post, you kindly tell me what is 'hypocrisy' and the sign of a 'hypocrite'

Where are you now? cool

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Plsssssssssss / What Are Athiest Ideology? / Do Catholics Practice The Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.