Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (14232 Views)

Recruitment In Bank Phb And Dangote Sugar Refinery / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by ikhide(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2006
Hi everyone,
i'm kind of new to the forum but i'm impressed by the initiative behind this. i just want to use this forum to inform all jobseekers that bank PHB if recieving and Firstinland bank are recieving CVs. it been on for a while so you can just go to any of their branches for enquiries but forget to carry your CVs along.
Have a nice workers' day celebration.
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by ginola(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2006
firstinland test for may 11 shocked
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by bibibanwo: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2006
Hi
When did u submit your cv and is there any room for gatecrashing,GINOLA i need to hear from u pls R>>>>E>>>>P>>>>L>>>>>Y
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by wale4eva(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2006
plz i will like to now if bank PHB and Firstinland bank are collecting CV's froma ny of their branches
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by blasterman(m): 1:02am On May 01, 2006
abeg my brother is it too late and where is the test holding. cool
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by Abacha: 12:11pm On May 01, 2006
People,
I submitted 4 Bank PHB,
Any ideas on when guys will b called
or when the test will hold?
Holler!
cool
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by Rare(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2006
Hey can we still submit Cvs if we haven't any NYSC discharge certificates.
I'm already on my way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by kennys: 3:35pm On May 02, 2006
Why do companies and other organisations refer so much to this NYSC certificate has if the NYSC pali is the one that will expedite the job and get the result they want for them.why?,some companies at times will go to the extent of attaching greater value to it.I dont think the issue of NYSC should be the paramont issues when it get to the issue of getting someone employed.What is most important is the ability of that jobseeker and is ability to achieve the desire result.If you have parcitipate fine and if you have not, ok! i know the certificate will not be the one to do the job.but, the person in concern.So,this goes to all the companies be it Private sectors or public sectors. cool
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by ginola(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2006
bibi
go to any branch near u and drop dat CV NOW u mite b late u know
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by blueiyke(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2006
Please Ginola, where is the FirstInland bank test holding and do u know if gate-crashing is allowed. Treat as urgent, please.
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by topea(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2006
Kennys
The issue of NYSC is a govt issue. Employers are penaliosed if they are found to be employing university graduates who did not partake in the NYSC scheme. So any employer who knows the right thing and does not want to be harrassed by govt will kep the records straight. They will evn employ you with statement of result after ten years of graduating but with original NYSC discahrge or exemption certificate. Nobody wan enter govet trouble. Datssore , i mean "Thats all"
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by sunnyade: 8:55pm On May 05, 2006
pls i will like to kwon if its is still on i need more information.
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by LAXIST(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2006
Can someone let us know the venue for the Firstinlandbank test coming up on the 11th of May, 2006.Hope they will allow Gatecrashers?
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by Payoyo(f): 6:00pm On May 06, 2006
Please Can someone let us know if the Firstinlandbank test coming up on the 11th of May, 2006 is going to be held in ABIA State. Will they collect CV on that day?
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by Blackbuddy: 3:29pm On May 07, 2006
Sorry, all First Inland bank tests and interviews are by invitation only. Infact, they don't take more than twenty five people in a recruitment batch. If you were not invited for a recruitment exercise, don't bother to waste your transport fare and time. They don't believe in an "all-comers" affair. If you haven't got your NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, be patient and wait for your time. Those who have, just submit your sealed CV addresed to the "Group Head, People Management Group, Head Office, Lagos at any of the branches and pray! Tests/Interviews are held in Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja. It is advisable to do your hustling in these locations as well as for jobs in other banks because this is where most organisations have their regional offices. Mohammmed has to go to the mountain 'because the mountain sure aint moving nowhere![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by bibibanwo: 7:55pm On May 07, 2006
GINOLA
THANKS For ur reply
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by kalybite(f): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2007
plz! just want 2 knw if it can be submitted in any branch
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by urenna: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2007
gate-crashing ie really really allowed in first-inland bank.i dont know about bank-phb
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by 2star(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2007
hello people, this is my first time writing u here. just want to comment on u guys, u are all ur brothers' and sisters' keeper. i pray u all keep it up. God bless u all.
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by gentletimi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2007
pls guys wats dis  bank phb and 1stinland bank all about.i mean 1stinland for instance isnt recruiting for now.9ralanders  let our info be up to date plssssssssssssss.ONE LOVE
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by manntee(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2007
hi for those who are interested, pertaining to bankphb recruitment, here are the details:
In line with the Bank’s strategy to increase our entry level staffing needs for our branch expansion project, a nationwide recruitment exercise will kick off shortly.

Interested candidates must meet all of the following criteria:

a) A minimum of second class lower degree, in any discipline, from any recognized university in Nigeria

b) Not older than 27 years, and remain so on acceptance of the employment offer

c) Completed NYSC on or before February 1, 2007

Interested candidates who meet all of these requirements should submit their resumes at http://netserveafrica.com/jobs/bankphb/.

Submission of resumes closes on Tuesday, February 13, 2007. The website will be closed down at 12 midnight of that day.

Testing centres and dates will be communicated to successful candidates shortly after the deadline.
All the Best
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by graciousod: 3:51pm On May 03, 2008
is banks phb and firstinland recruiting ND holders as well? pls i need to know.
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by prizeless(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2008
we were recieving cv's but i don't know if it is still on
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by dabongo(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2008
@ priceless
please where can one drop off his cv i.e what branch?
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by bessieasuq: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
PHB HOLDS APTITTUDE TEST: 26/07/08
DON'T KNOW IF GATECRASHING WILL BE ALLOWED, AS IVs ARE SENT WITH "EXAM ID"
AFE BABALOLA AUDITORIUM, UNILAG
12:30PM
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by ahmgenus: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2008
Check this out, It pays and big time too just click the link below

http://www.invite4cash.com?id=38418
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by queenex(f): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2008
Au do i apply 4 both?
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by okoroafor1: 9:27am On May 23, 2009
my name is okoroafor smart ekene, i held from imo state i have my OND IN ACOUNTING and am curently working with uba plc, i like to work with above mentioned banks. here is my phone number, 07033659665 or okoroaforsmart@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. by dolu2007(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 / Massive Academic Job Recruitment At Kwara State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.