Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Hate God For Making Me Black - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate God For Making Me Black (4249 Views)

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate God For Making Me Black by poopli: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Black people are the worst race of people.

black people look like animals, behave like animals and so undeveloped

God could have created me white but decided to create me black

If God really created me, then he really made a silly mistake.

I never asked for life and i hate God for creating me, but more especially, i hate God for creating me Black.

I will never forgive God for that.

He can take his stupid life away from me, i dont care and i dont want to live the stupid world he created anymore.

I will not kill myself though, i am stronger than that

But if God created me, then i hate him for creating me.

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by ijawkid(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
poopli: Black people are the worst race of people.

I never asked for life and i hate God for creating me, but more especially, i hate God for creating me Black.

He can take his stupid life away from me, i dont care and i dont want to live the stupid world he created anymore.

Are you on some hard drugs??........grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by uboma(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ op, u are an ingrate. Black is beautiful and i am proud to be black

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by advocate666: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2013

You would never have felt like this if the white man didn't bring his middle eastern christian religion to us and us accepting their nonsense and believing stupidities. If the Japanese accepted christianity, they would today be hating themselves for the way they look. However they rejected chritianity and look at them today. Very proud set of people.
But you don't have to wallow in self pity and depression. You can fight back. Take back that which is yours by right or die trying.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Well, considering that ninety percent of your posts have been hidden, I will have to agree with ijawkid, you have issues, infact you are worse than obadiah. And if you are worse than obadiah, then you are really really bad.grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Oahray: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
inurmind: Well, considering that ninety percent of your posts have been hidden, I will have to agree with ijawkid, you have issues, infact you are worse than obadiah. And if you are worse than obadiah, then you are really really bad.grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Eyaaaa... You guys are so mean, the guy is suffering from a serious disease and u're asking if he is on drugs!
Tell me what is worse than INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Op sorry for you.. Ndo oh!;(
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
SAY NO TO COCAINE.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: Eyaaaa... You guys are so mean, the guy is suffering from a serious disease and u're asking if he is on drugs!
Tell me what is worse than INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Op sorry for you.. Ndo oh!;(

Eya, how touching.grin
By the way, happy nairaland one year anniversary.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
LWKMD!!!!!

This is the funniest stuff I have read all week.

Feeling inferior because of your skin? That is sad. Be proud of yourself. Skin colour does nothing to the character of a man. A great man is great because of his character not skin colour. Look at Obama.

Also there is no god.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
inurmind:

Eya, how touching.grin
By the way, happy nairaland one year anniversary.
Thanks and you too.cheesy Hope you're doing good?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
991: SAY NO TO COCAINE.
MEANIEgrin
Logicboy03: LWKMD!!!!!

Feeling inferior because of your skin? That is sad. Be proud of yourself. Skin colour does nothing to the character of a man. A great man is great because of his character not skin colour. Look at Obama.

Also there is no od.

I agree with you.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: I agree with you.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: Thanks and you too.cheesy Hope you're doing good?

So how does it feel being a year old on nairaland today?
Bet you feel great.
Anyway I gave myself a tiny break, really wish I could create all the threads I wanted to and be the usual pest.grin
Bye now!
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
i know your eyes aren't clear,how can you hate perfection? Scripture says "He makes all things beautiful in His time "(eccles3:11).why dont you hate HIM as for giving you hands to type this as well?...if you think God is not good enough for you then try the devil.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
wpope: i know your eyes aren't clear,how can you hate perfection? Scripture says "He makes all things beautiful in His time "(eccles3:11).why dont you hate HIM as for giving you hands to type this as well?...if you think God is not good enough for you then try the devil.

What if God doesnt exist?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
inurmind:

So how does it feel being a year old on nairaland today?
Bet you feel great.
Anyway I gave myself a tiny break, really wish I could create all the threads I wanted to and be the usual pest.grin
Bye now!
So you knw? Lol. Why always so busy;(. Anyway take care.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

What if God doesnt exist?
What if He does?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by TableLeg(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2013

#JesusWept
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Table Leg :

#JesusWept
gringringrin
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: What if He does?

Then he cant be good.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03: LWKMD!!!!!

Also there is no god.

I hope you can see yourself in this guy's cry for help. Atheists made you to hate yourself and turned you into hating God who created you. They brainwashed you into believing that you are the closest cousin of the apes and you are here campaigning for your fellow blacks to follow suit. shocked
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

You would never have felt like this if the white man didn't bring his middle eastern christian religion to us and us accepting their nonsense and believing stupidities. If the Japanese accepted christianity, they would today be hating themselves for the way they look. However they rejected chritianity and look at them today. Very proud set of people.
But you don't have to wallow in self pity and depression. You can fight back. Take back that which is yours by right or die trying.

1 MILLION LIKES!

i cant bliv some dumbarse xtians are saying stuff lyk "jesus wept" , etc. . inspite of that, and invoking these white mans man-Gods. .

instead of cursing him or making fun of him or blaming atheists, they must understand the reason for this behaviour of the OP, which is the vile foreign religion they follow and the stigma of enslavement it carries with it and the notion of a superior foreign culture, worship and ideology.

such thiings were unheard of in the days of the Tribes, when everyman was proud of his lineage and his birth.

TUFIA!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1 MILLION LIKES!

i cant bliv some dumbarse xtians are saying stuff lyk "jesus wept" , etc. . inspite of that, and invoking these white mans man-Gods. .

instead of cursing him or making fun of him or blaming atheists, they must understand the reason for this behaviour of the OP, which is the vile foreign religion they follow and the stigma of enslavement it carries with it and the notion of a superior foreign culture, worship and ideology.

such thiings were unheard of in the days of the Tribes, when everyman was proud of his lineage and his birth.

TUFIA!

2 million likes

2 Likes

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1 MILLION LIKES!

TUFIA!
what is 'xtian'?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Stalwert: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2013

Really? What is the issue? What made you wake up today and realize you are black? Atheists would tell you, you mis Evolved to what you are now, but we will you, that you are black because you have a special purpose in life that you are suppose to achieve in a specific location -Nigeria- or whereever, rather than sob, wake up and take the challenge that we face collectively as a nation, the challenge of making a giant stride forward. Be the change you want to see . . .

But if the above does not soothe your heart then you may as well try bleaching and cosmetic sugery which at the end wouldn't make you any happier than you are now.

Cheers
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

2 million likes

*bows*

Bélla3: what is 'xtian'?

shortform for christian
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

*bows*

shortform for christian
ah... Actualy, the guy who made the comment 'jesus wept' is a muslim.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this olodo.....so it was our balck ancestor's purpose in life to be slaves abi? God loved slavery? Foolish muslim

Which atheist here has use the false word "misevolved"? Foolish muslim

leave him be. he is putting words in your mouth.

im sure atheists would say, "You are black to protect you from the Suns harmful U.V. rays". wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why You Can't Argue With A Christian / Saturday Or Sunday, Which Is The Real Sabbath Day? / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.