Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex (8117 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex by Midastorch(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol , i weep 4 naija cry
Weep well well.water full ur eeyss nah!!!just mk sure u fill this 30,000litres of this tear tank.lol
Re: Sex by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2013
tongue tongue
Midastorch:
Weep well well.water full ur eeyss nah!!!just mk sure u fill this 30,000litres of this tear tank.lol
grin grin
Re: Sex by delkuf(m): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2013
If we can jst be in d same boat. I have a girlfrnd who want to have sex, but i dont want that until marriage.
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Midastorch: Babe ,I saw ur profle picture and I must say "u re cute" tho its boldly written on ur face that u re btw the Age of 19-20 making u a "matured smallgirl".how old is the Negro we re talking abt here?you knw him better than we all do.if you truly love him and he's noh scared of breaking the pot I will say u give it to him.lyk some guys said,I don't see you keeping it till marriage.its better u give it to some1 u love freely than someone u don't love taking it forcefully frm you.(I pray that doesn't happen)buh remember the devil you knw is better than the Angel u re new to.
As for me oooohh,God forbid mk I yansh geh wey be "V".I believe its sacred and God knws y he puts that hymen.
ya am 20 d guy is 25.
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On Jan 25, 2013
delkuf: If we can jst be in d same boat. I have a girlfrnd who want to have sex, but i dont want that until marriage.
Send her a pm, u two are perfect match.
Or should I facilitate the 'merger'
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Flytefalls:
angry angry

i was jokin, i didnt mean it
i wont trade you for anything my love embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex by adewasco2k(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2013
bencharmy: fnx alot pals for ur advice. My minds are made up not to do it. For those asking after my profile yea dats real me.
that's you on the profile....cool! why an email on your suppose twitter handle? a kinda way to help someone reach back at ya? i feel you wanted attention, people checkout your profile, see the beautiful pix (the bait) and email to definitely reach you.

if i am wrong.....sorry cool.
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2013
lmao ;Dlmao
Re: Sex by Midastorch(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2013
adewasco2k:
that's you on the profile....cool! why an email on your suppose twitter handle? a kinda way to help someone reach back at ya? i feel you wanted attention, people checkout your profile, see the beautiful pix (the bait) and email to definitely reach you.

if i am wrong.....sorry cool.

She did not force anybody to go check her profile picture mahn!!!!!!!I think the 1st person that checked and commenteed abt it promted most ppl to check her profile so I disagree the girl is an attention seeker. Why noh leave the poor geh alone

1 Like

Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2013
i only ask for ur opinion nd nt here to seek attentions plsss. Mind d words u use pls
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2013
bencharmy: i only ask for ur opinion nd nt here to seek attentions plsss. Mynd d words u use pls
I'm liking this girl
Re: Sex by Adaeze003(f): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2013
^^I think you're liking her too much cheesy
Re: Sex by Bigflamie(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Bleeping alert!! @Bencharmy, You don enter one chance be that, they are coming for you. My advice is that
You should run for your dear punny.
Re: Sex by UjSizzle(f): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2013
sexkillz: Sex is not a proof of love. If he loves you, he will respect your wishes regarding your body.

No one is expecting you to keep it till your wedding night, but nothing feels worse more than the feeling of being used. He may have the sex with you now, and break up with you, so the break up is inevitable.

I'll prefer you break up without regrets as pertaining your own body. Your conscience will never forgive you if you fail to heed it's warning to zip up!

Choose wisely.

Re: Sex by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Babe,if you dont want s;e;x, stay away from relationshps,jst make frnds and forget the extra miles,except you both are on the same lane(both virgins) . If not,the guy will only be displeasing himself to please you and belv me,you will both argue it till some1 hurts the other. You may be the 1 hurt.

1 Like

Re: Sex by silvertuke(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2013
girl king:
It is just joke º°˚ that is how people used to tease me when I use words wrongly. And frankly It thought me a lot about homophones. It is better you learn it on a forumn where you are annonymous than for you to go and make the mistake outside. Or would you rather continue in ignorance?
@girl king I hear u thanx 4 d correction anyway.
Re: Sex by adewasco2k(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2013
bencharmy: i only ask for ur opinion nd nt here to seek attentions plsss. Mind d words u use pls
Ok...I'm totally sorry! You wouldn't blame me with all the attention seekers on nairaland....so my humble advice! 96% of boys will definitely ask for se.x! So if you are not ready for it, don't date a guy...a good well defined friendship will do.

I will also say: its obviously not right if not you will not even think about it...if its for real I bet you wouldn't think twice before giving in...my girl! Backout.

BTW, you stay in Abuja? If yea...we could grab a drink sometimes....mind you! My girlfriend don't bit..lol
Re: Sex by allout: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Enuff toasters for this thread! Na wah for naija guys! grin

Babes, 4get guys and face ur study oooh! The only guys that'd date you without requesting sex are:

1) A guy cheating on u with a regular lay on the side - definitely not what you need!

2) Dude way older than you who is matured and disciplined about these things - not what you need

3) Born again/principled dude who is not easily swayed by sex things - honestly I'm in doubt if we still have these species of guys available. . . they are extemely rare!

From the afore mentioned, you best stick to your book to avoid unnecessary heartache! Make do with being friends with the opposite sex till you can sieve the wheats from the chaff.

If I'm to make an educated guess, I'd say you do not have the acumen to do that yet. . . . and your pic in profile will attract werewolves, so be wary of advice/mails/pm you get.

Scrutiny is the key word and keep everyone of them at arm's length till you know who is who!

PS: sorry guys cheesy this girl looks a bit innocent/naive, had to give her some heads up!

1 Like

Re: Sex by Beync(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
bencharmy: he threatens to quite if i dnt, nd am not ready for any sort of heart brk
Cant you see what he want? you'll be breaking your own heart if you give in to his demand. what's wrong with these children sef? angry
Re: Sex by 190theclown: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Beync: Cant you see what he want? you'll be breaking your own heart if you give in to his demand. what's wrong with these children sef? angry

An underage calling a teen -children

Smh*sprinkles holy water across thread*
Re: Sex by Beync(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
190-the-clown:

An underage calling a teen -children

Smh*sprinkles holy water across thread*
Take time o 190 embarassed i senior somebody that senior you tongue
Re: Sex by ATMC(f): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wow you are a beauty!!! Back to topic, erm you say he wants 'something', before nko? You no dey collect pocket money from him? DON'T IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! PERIOD.
Re: Sex by Boss13: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Gal shine the Congo and quit pretending. Because you will eventually burst the bubbles maybe to an older guy who can pay better. It's rather you burst it for luv and enjoy yourself. Or I forgot you are a naija babe, you are waiting for the highest bidder. Virginity no the rain again (FYI)
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
ATMC: Wow you are a beauty!!! Back to topic, erm you say he wants 'something', before nko? You no dey collect pocket money from him? DON'T IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! PERIOD.
Will you marry me?
Re: Sex by kedukc(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
bencharmy: u guys are really so funi, am just gonna let go he might not be the right person for me. But gusshhhh three years is not a three days. My minds are made up. Ama gonna let go

Good choice, I wonder why he kept you waiting for the past three years... It can be frustrating seeing the promised land without entering there.

Just close your eyes and pick one of the guys on this thread, they seem very experienced and ready to rumble your jungle.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^^ hehehe ! I am not buying this one. The last paragraph sounds crazy
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:
^^^ hehehe ! I am not buying this one. The last paragraph sounds crazy
Objection
The last paragraph spoke the mind of many that viewed this thread and contain the way forward
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
ITbomb too like woman self, murrafuka
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ bencharm, get all ur personal details like pix, email etc off ur profile. dia r lots of sharks in here.
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Crystalthorn: ITbomb too like woman self, murrafuka
I don't understand what you are trying to say
Re: Sex by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
ITbomb:
I don't understand what you are trying to say
grin grin grin
Re: Sex by ATMC(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
ITbomb:
Will you marry me?
Y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.