Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex (8119 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex by VirginFinder: 3:58am On Jan 26, 2013
PLEEEAAASSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TAKE GOD BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND WILL VIRTUALLY WORSHIP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sex by VirginFinder: 4:24am On Jan 26, 2013
sexkillz: [color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Sex is not a proof of love. If he loves you, he will respect your wishes regarding your body.

No one is expecting you to keep it till your wedding night, but nothing feels worse more than the feeling of being used. He may have the sex with you now, and break up with you, so the break up is inevitable.

I'll prefer you break up without regrets as pertaining your own body. Your conscience will never forgive you if you fail to heed it

And why can't she keep it till her wedding night?
Re: Sex by lolaluv1(f): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2013
@Becharmy
Look, I've been there. Never allow a man to pet, coerce, intimidate, threaten or cajole you into opening your legs when it is not your decision.

I and my first boyfriend were super close and the envy of all. 'I'm still going to be your husband na' he told me in a bid to convince me into having sèx. We've since broken up and have not even spoken in goodness knows how long.

Same happened with my ex fiance. He even insinuated after we parted that I wouldn't have been able to leave if he'd 'handled me'. Meaning I would have been dikmatized into staying in a wrong relationship with a wicked man.

Being celibate as a single is not a guarantee to a happy home, but it does leaves your head clear of sèxual sentiments and you can make informed decisions regarding your relationships.

I don't know about you but I love my uncomplicated life. No looking for missing periods in the health section, no 'moti loyuns' to an unserious guy that would expect me to take 'contraceptives' to flush out the innocent blob of blood that might be the next Bonnke, Oyedepo or Agbani.
No feeling of being used.
No itch or pain down there caused by an unprotected 'away-match'.

How many guys stay to hold the hands of their girlfriends when things go awry séxually? After all, you are the one that will be at the receiving end...

5 Likes

Re: Sex by AtheistD(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: naijans are known to always be in a hurry , you should try something new, a new specimen , get a CAMEROONIAN.
on a serious note [b]you look very young [/b]take your time , life is not a race , i'm sure he can wait ,but m not sure if he won't pop someone else cherry

I was gonna say the same thing too.

@OP

Arent you a bit young to be thinking about stuff like that and having boyfriends?

Try and focus on the more important things in life at your age (education, personal development, sports, family etc). There is plenty of time later for both boyfriends and sex. They can be a major distraction at such a critical time. By the way, how old are you?
Re: Sex by ITbomb(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2013
lola.luv:
@Becharmy
Look, I've been there. Never allow a man to pet, coerce, intimidate, threaten or cajole you into opening your legs when it is not your decision.

I and my first boyfriend were super close and the envy of all. 'I'm still going to be your husband na' he told me in a bid to convince me into having sèx. We've since broken up and have not even spoken in goodness knows how long.

Same happened with my ex fiance. He even insinuated after we parted that I wouldn't have been able to leave if he'd 'handled me'. Meaning I would have been dikmatized into staying in a wrong relationship with a wicked man.

Being celibate as a single is not a guarantee to a happy home, but it does leaves your head clear of sèxual sentiments and you can make informed decisions regarding your relationships.

I don't know about you but I love my uncomplicated life. No looking for missing periods in the health section, no 'moti loyuns' to an unserious guy that would expect me to take 'contraceptives' to flush out the innocent blob of blood that might be the next Bonnke, Oyedepo or Agbani.

How many guys stay to hold the hands of their girlfriends when things go awry séxually? After all, you are the one that will be at the receiving end...
We are saying the same thing
Re: Sex by tpia5: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2013
youth and innocence can be two totally different things.

nuff said.
Re: Sex by AtheistD(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2013
tpia@:
youth and innocence can be two totally different things.

nuff said.

So are you in support of or against her popping her cherry?
Re: Sex by Mobsync(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2013
lola.luv:
@Becharmy

*GBAM# Word...bt which one come be dikmatized? cheesysmileycheesy

@Op, u've heard it all. Keep it till ur marriage. Though it wouldn't be easy esp wit dis ya fine facewink bt wit determination, u'll get dere
*runs away*
Re: Sex by tpia5: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Atheist:-D:

So are you in support of or against her popping her cherry?

its her decision, not nl's own.

typically, its rather weird for someone to ask the web, if she should have s.ex or not. Where are her friends, family, associates, etc.

imo, there's most likely a man [p.imp] waiting in the shadows somewhere while she dangles the bait. Or a man posted the picture.

just saying. undecided

besides, the photo is airbrushed.

1 Like

Re: Sex by Adesiji77: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2013
lola.luv:
@Becharmy

1,000,000 likes
Re: Sex by Adesiji77: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2013
tpia@:

its her decision, not nl's own.

typically, its rather weird for someone to ask the web, if she should have s.ex or not. Where are her friends, family, associates, etc.

imo, there's most likely a man [p.imp] waiting in the shadows somewhere while she dangles the bait. Or a man posted the picture.

just saying. undecided

besides, the photo is airbrushed.

Hmmm...easily overlooked possibility.

100,000 likes
Re: Sex by bencharmy(f): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2013
fnx for the advice pals. Am so grateful @ lola luv fnx
Re: Sex by lolaluv1(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2013
bencharmy: fnx for the advice pals. Am so grateful @ lola luv fnx

You're welcome.

It's not easy to hold on because a woman's got needs too.
But you should wait till you are ready to handle all the eventualities that could accompany sèx. Not because you are given an ultimatum...

Nothing wrong with waiting till you walk down the aisle too.
wink

1 Like

Re: Sex by Midastorch(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Mobsync:

Run away from that guy and premarital sex, that thing doesn't pay I tell ya. I lost mine and I regret till date. Hv made up my mind 2 kip 2 myself till my wedding day.

NOTE; once you become intimate with a guy, believe it or not, his respect 4 u decreases and he would also tell his friends evrytin. From the colour of ur pant 2 how u were speaking in tongues. He would even add lies so as 2 make himself superior and u, inferior.
Ur gr8st challenge awaits you the moment u enta d university. Guys tell u dey hate virgins but it's a lie. ONLY FEMALE VIRGINS CAN BE TRUSTED...Thank me when u get married#
So the guy u gt intimated with did all these to youyou must be a fucking hemaphroditic gay.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Adesiji77:

I wondered too...thought I was the only one that noticed. shocked
u be hermaphrodite too, m or f. ? indicate whichever behind ur username.
Re: Sex by Adesiji77: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:

u be hermaphrodite too, m or f. ? indicate whichever behind ur username.

Hermaphrodite? Hell no!

BTW, what do you want to do with whether i am m or f? That is not relevant to the subject under discussion.
Re: Sex by Feraz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Funny replies here though.....been laughing
Re: Sex by lawrenzoo: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
bencharmy: he threatens to quite if i dnt, nd am not ready for any sort of heart brk
Bencharmy, if he loves u, he'll wait. There are so many things to Love than sex, sex shouldn't be used as a criteria to keep a relationship. It means what he is after in u is Sex and not U. He will eventually break ur heart after several rounds of sex if he is the type that loves a woman for sex purpose. On't give in to it. Same thing happened to my gf with his ex, now she regrets not waiting for me. If he is not the right person, then wait for the right person to come.
Re: Sex by Joliecoco: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Don't do anything with this guy. He will dump you as soon as u slepp with him. If he love and respect you as he claims he will until you are married .
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
lola.luv:
@Becharmy

1million likes,dats if she will listen
Re: Sex by ATMC(f): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
michaelbiz:

grin grin grin hindi laff: "nay-heeeeee"

which one be e-proposal again?? naijaaaaaa hmmmm tekinology

lol, as if you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.