Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141416 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
^^^^
This was written by "lawyer" the moderator in the property section, way back in relation to some dispute b/w Omowunmi Allen and some of her clients!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: It is very unfortunate that Seun and the mods dont care whether people are scammed or not as long as the site keeps making money from advertisements.
That's very selfish.
That that is a wrong assumption. Don't forget that Chibuzor Eze made front page when it was obvious he is a scammer. This lady has been given 21days so I advice we chill.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Update on some of her details

other Nairaland user names she uses https://www.nairaland.com/sheade

lekkigardens@gmail.com,
pinkeque@gmail.com
sales@pinkequity.com
pinkeque@gmail.com

Her skype ids are wunmi.allen and memo.salekit

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Day 6....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2013
Surveyprof, I dey fear you o. How are you unearthing all this info. You grade A hacker ni?

Anyway for the purpose of this thread, it is necessary.

Kudos!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
surveyProf: Update!

Other addresses used by her:....
3, Crooked Creek Road,
Rendlesham
Woodbridge
Suffolk
United Kingdom
IP 12 2GL

This was my old address, where I lived back in 2008/9. I got burned by this woman back then, and lost a lot of money. She's so convincing when she lays down proposals, against my better judgement, I believed everything she said.

My address was retained without my permission, it's only when she went "dark", stopped responding to my calls and she moved onto other victims, I realised she hadn't removed my address from her Companies House registration. I had to contact Companies House to get Pinkequity struck off the register.

I hope those currently involved with her get their money back. I didn't, and ended up writing the lot off. I also know the others involved back in 2009 never got their hard-earned back either. That included two other Nairalanders, as well as her accountant here in the UK.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Siena:

This was my old address, where I lived back in 2008/9. I got burned by this woman back then, and lost a lot of money. She's so convincing when she lays down proposals, against my better judgement, I believed everything she said.

My address was retained without my permission, it's only when she went "dark", stopped responding to my calls and she moved onto other victims, I realised she hadn't removed my address from her Companies House registration. I had to contact Companies House to get Pinkequity struck off the register.

I hope those currently involved with her get their money back. I didn't, and ended up writing the lot off. I also know the others involved back in 2009 never got their hard-earned back either. That included two other Nairalanders, as well as her accountant here in the UK.

Ummmmmm, eyes are watching . . . Very Interesting!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy: Ummmmmm, eyes are watching . . . Very Interesting!

Just like this is: https://www.nairaland.com/748698/proposed-crash-pad-home-naija/9#12080890

When did you start to feel something wasn't quite right?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Siena:

Just like this is: https://www.nairaland.com/748698/proposed-crash-pad-home-naija/9#12080890

When did you start to feel something wasn't quite right?

My Brother, it is a different story for another day oh, just dont wanna derail this great thread . . . Just know that you are a great guy and a blessed one too, honored to be rubbing shoulder with man like you on NL
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Siena:

You're right, I think I saw that thread as well too, where Wunmi Allen had problems with the Nairaland U.S based lady dat does web-design/programming on her site, and she was claiming to hv done the designing of the web-site logo by her self, which was not true either, also she seems to hv collected web-design job frm two other nairalanders and also money far above the original fee, only to hv contracted it out to the U.S lady, @ the end she could not deliver the job.

Finally, frm the U.K address, I thought as much, she seems to hv online presence alot, with dat address, especially in foriegn forums ebay, and some others, she uses it as her other office address or collection centre, basically for her U.K clients!

I tried calling her U.S number dis morning, i.e the one posted above and it was ringing, she never picked, perhaps time zone problem
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Have her whereabouts been established?

Her id shows she last logged in june 2012.

So, unless she's been using a different moniker, she hasnt been to nl since that time.

Its rather a stretch to imagine someone who has sold or is selling bmws and other luxury cars, would vanish because of a phone order.

Unless the car sales were a scam, you're saying?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wendyslims(f): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Siena:

I actually thought she was a staff or something in a company you owned undecided

She has never worked alone (i mean in the whole scamming episode) people ignorantly get roped in.

Take for instance---She owes you 100k and i'm about to make an order worth 50k. She says i pay the money into your account---You get a part refund, my order gets stuck (she goes dark)***** WHO WOULD I HUNT NEXT YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Wendyslims:

I actually thought she was a staff or something in a company you owned undecided

She has never worked alone (i mean in the whole scamming episode) people ignorantly get roped in.

Take for instance---She owes you 100k and i'm about to make an order worth 50k. She says i pay the money into your account---You get a part refund, my order gets stuck (she goes dark)***** WHO WOULD I HUNT NEXT YOU!!!

Lol. I would suggest you go back, and read the whole saga, leaving nothing out. It makes interesting reading.

www.nairaland.com/297712/set-record-straight-pinkequity-pinkbloomer

https://www.nairaland.com/289834/fight-finish-sienna-v-coolface89

https://www.nairaland.com/297712/set-record-straight-pinkequity-pinkbloomer
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2013
The face OF Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, I have to place it here for those who know her to help reach out to her,to come forward before the 21 days expiration day, reasons are dat she stands to loose a lot.

actually, wat Wendyslims said seems to be true, from the onset there are some Nairalanders with good reputation till-date, that were doing business with her, and they were successful with first, second deals before, the last got sour, this to some extend gave her a clean bill, to enable others do business with her, and frm finding all the nairlanders that have done deals with her have good reputation and one of them even a mod here, this to me makes others to feel safe doing business with Omowunmi Allen, ordinarily if it was a normal court case those partnering with her will be indicted for questioning, and if found wanting will then the persecuted along side with her.

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2013
In my case, it was different. Probably her first foray into her messy lifestyle. She gained my trust was very plausible, and all funds I lost to her were through loans made to her, and through sending her money to build my website through her contacts. This later turned out to be Uspry here on Nairaland, whom she never paid. I never recovered my money either, and when her phone numbers stopped working (changed numbers) I just wrote the lot off.

For those who don't know, Uspry is a single mother, who is registered deaf, and certainly not rich. She too was a struggling woman, trying to make an honest living.

I'm not going to go into details, and end up deflecting the purpose of this thread. For those that are curious, there are enough threads littered about Nairaland to keep you glued to your PC/ laptop / PDA for hours.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2013
tpia@:
Have her whereabouts been established?

Her id shows she last logged in june 2012.

So, unless she's been using a different moniker, she hasnt been to nl since that time.

Its rather a stretch to imagine someone who has sold or is selling bmws and other luxury cars, would vanish because of a phone order.

Unless the car sales were a scam, you're saying?

It makes you wonder,doesn't it? She last logged in when I told a mutual friend to inform her I was gonna blow it up on Nairaland. Funny enough, she owes this mutual friend $700 and hasn't paid till date.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2013
Here are some of the correspondence

Re: Inquiry
sales@pinkequity.com
"aieromon"
04/09/12 10.41pm

Will call you when I get home. Am sorry, forgot to tell you. Am in US now,
you can reach me on 215-869-7836.

I came to do something cause no one else can do it for me, will be back to
Naija soon as possible.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2013
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 04/10/12 04:18 PM
To: aieromon
Subject: Samsung Galaxy Note. Price and Pictures.

Here is what I found from a local seller. I can get it now if its what you
want. If you're not ready let me know. The prices jumps up and down for
number of reasons. Pictures is attached with email.

Specs & Description of item:

BRAND NEW FACTORY UNLOCKED SAMSUNG GALAXY S NOTE 16GB GT-N7000 II S2 GSM
Tablet.

Price is N100K each.

Will need N60k (N120k for 2)deposit to make purchase. You can buy dollar
via inspired m on nairaland, he does this CBN dollar rate thing. Once he
transfer dollar to my A/C in U.S, will purchase and send you tracking
number.

Or alternatively, you can pay into GTB account in Lagos via
A/C Name: Frid Network Nig Ltd
A/C Number: 2276552988110

Or alternatively, you can pay dolloar straight to my account in U.S.
If you'd prefer this, let me know and I'll give you account number.

Btw, Used Samsung Galaxy Note will cost you N90k (Used, Mint)
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2013
Day 7 of the on-going investigatn!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wylout: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2013
Ermmmm!

For those that have met this lady face to face, i have just one question.

Did she ever look like a fraudster?

If she comes out of this mess (which i don't believe she will) it would be a BIG MIRACLE
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Day 8....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Information on odiaero the scammer.

Odiaero aka NICODEMUS ODIRACHUKWUMA
www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com/
and
www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster#
His contact details:
MAIL: odiaerospace@gmail.com,
odiaerospace@yahoo.co.uk,
odiaviaaero@yahoo.com
TELEPHONES: +2348166531248
+2348191716444 +2348191243109
fxfundtrader odira2

The picture will be uploaded soon.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Oh shoot!
Odiero, a scammer too??
Interesting!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by juliebest(f): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Seriously following this thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
odiaero the scammer

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wonders!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by MMotimo: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2013
OMG! This is shopclue ke! I read her sales pitch in the property section and wondered if she was for real, guess I can stop wondering now lipsrsealed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Day 9 of the ongoing investigation!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2013
surveyprof nice work u are doing here, to be frank I'm really impressed, but how long will u continue chasing all these dubious elements on NL, it will be very tiring I tell u and u'll end up giving up.

My advice is that we should try to come up with more transparent ways of transacting businesses on NL , I personally look forward to seeing NL free from dubious characters.

What baffles me the most is why Seun has been so reluctant in handling this issue that is trying to put a dent on this great site.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Rooneyboy: surveyprof nice work u are doing here, to be frank I'm really impressed, but how long will u continue chasing all these dubious elements on NL, it will be very tiring I tell u and u'll end up giving up.

Giving up is defeatist. I admire those that have the tenacity to carry on scambusting. It can't make NL 100% fraud-free, but it'll make all the difference. Even a 20% reduction in conmen/women is good. Besides, it makes good reading too! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.