Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141393 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol. Told you your mugshot will soon be on Nairaland. Fool

I see you are on payroll. Mugshot! Ha! Abeg, please, biko, jo, paste the Muggy make me self enjoy my own mugshot small. See where your mind dey? starwars. You for add Luke to your id and complete it to Luke skywalker
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyprof i dey wait for my own ooh... meanwhile please check sagesnscribes.com for the lady you think i am and check up ibukun orekoya up. ps if you fail to do so me i go vex for you ooh.. if you want my details send me a email account i can forward my details too. i am not bukki orekoya the accountant! she finished school a long time ago. read bro... i like you but you need to be careful
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by uspry1(f): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
I, uspry1, done respond to Wunmi what she requested for at following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry

Have a good day!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
tpia@:

for some people!

as per $50 an hour- how many people actually earn that?

aside from nursing (ie with overtime since nurses are rarely started off with that amount, if ever), do you know how many years of school you'd have to pass through to get to that level.

dont know about blue collar jobs sha.
THATS WHY YALL NEED TO COME BACK TO NAIJA. AMERICA IS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by jethro2: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ bbfever. Believe me the apology will come in millions fold if you can really get the money back to the owners and in good time too. Cause then you would have done a very good job. But demanding for apology now when the money is still in the air will amount to rubbying salt upon injury. Put yourself in aieromon shoe. What happens to customer are always right?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

I see you are on payroll. Mugshot! Ha! Abeg, please, biko, jo, paste the Muggy make me self enjoy my own mugshot small. See where your mind dey? starwars. You for add Luke to your id and complete it to Luke skywalker

The heat is on you. Why are u so scared of surveyprof? You first of all claimed he was an Hacker, Later you said he lied.Which one make we belive na?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
SAME QUALITY OF LIFE IN AMERICA AS NAIJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Mv5glcZHI
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
jethro2: @ bbfever. Believe me the apology will come in millions fold if you can really get the money back to the owners and in good time too. Cause then you would have done a very good job. But demanding for apology now when the money is still in the air will amount to rubbying salt upon injury. Put yourself in aieromon shoe. What happens to customer are always right?

Jethro my man i dey feel you o but you know say these guys just dey run their mouth like diarrhea and them need imodium to stop am. Me i go first take apology before i do the hard work of mediating abi you think say to mediate over this kind matter go easy with all these sharks around. My apology first o and me i go try yarn with wunmi as best i fit and i believe say she go hear my own
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
tpia@:
how much exactly is owed?

N900,000 or N300,000?

N900,000 is about $6000 while N300,000 is about $2000.

some of you folks in nigeria are richer than people in the US, unless such people have illegal (and untaxed) sources of income or have no bills or responsibilities.

as such, producing $6000 at the drop of a hat isnt exactly a walk in the park.

anyway, i'm just observing although it seems there's a lot of issues which are still ongoing.

tpis im sorry u have also succeeded in derailing this thread
this is not a matter of whether naija is better than the US or whether 6000 usd is a chicken change

Anywhere in the world 6000 usd is not chicken change as that is the cost of a reasonable second hand saloon car

SUMMARY

She collected the money for a transation
He lost interest in the transaction or the txn went south
He asked for a refund
He has been on the case since April 2012

This is not naija vs US

Also this obadiah is a person of interest, his writing syle looks similar to bbfever
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
biolabee:

tpis im sorry u have also succeeded in derailing this thread
this is not a matter of whether naija is better than the US or whether 6000 usd is a chicken change

Anywhere in the world 6000 usd is not chicken change as that is the cost of a reasonable second hand saloon car

SUMMARY

She collected the money for a transation
He lost interest in the transaction or the txn went south
He asked for a refund
He has been on the case since April 2012

This is not naija vs US

Also this obadiah is a person of interest, his writing syle looks similar to bbfever
grin grin PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE ME WITH SCAMMING. I FOLLOW THIS THREAD JUDICIOUSLY BECAUSE IT IS LIKE A SOAP OPERA. I AM ENTHRALLED BY THE INVESTIGATIVE WORK AND PASSION GOING INTO IT. I AM NOT A BUSINESS MAN, HAVE NEVER BEEN, NEVER EVEN KNEW THERE WAS A BUSINESS SECTION ON NL. SO PLEASE MAKE UNA TAKE UNA TIME. I AM HERE FOR THE DRAMA. CHECK ALL MY POSTS AND THREADS. I AM A FIXTURE IN THE RELIGION SECTION.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
@survProf, I'm waiting.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
jethro2: @ bbfever. Believe me the apology will come in millions fold if you can really get the money back to the owners and in good time too. Cause then you would have done a very good job. But demanding for apology now when the money is still in the air will amount to rubbying salt upon injury. Put yourself in aieromon shoe. What happens to customer are always right?

You dey mind the craze man? He wants to 'scam' us into apologising when he can't do nada to deliver the money! Typical fraudster behaviour cheesy

Honestly, I promise I will apologise 1,000,000 times if bbfever can recover the money - let him do that first.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
debosky:

You dey mind the craze man? He wants to 'scam' us into apologising when he can't do nada to deliver the money! Typical fraudster behaviour cheesy

Honestly, I promise I will apologise 1,000,000 times if bbfever can recover the money - let him do that first.

Your promises mean zilch to me because your character is questionable
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyProf: Who is holding dis thread to ransom

Op
Dat BB man is a scammer, I hv all his details, his home address in Ajah, do not listen to him!!!
Well done, bro.

I have been following the new trend where bbfever has been trying so hard to derail this thread.

I was hoping that I would get home to use my laptop to type and pour out my heart.

Unfortunately, network dey fvck up. So, I am using a phone.

I want to see the end of this because I was ban for 10 years because of this thread.

Surveyprof and the honourable member of Nairaland, I will advice that we keep whatever details that is found on bbfever. When we get that @$$ hole of Wunmi, we shall then have time to face bbfever.

Since he says he is a friend of a criminal and has a relationship with a criminal and can make criminal come out of its hidding... We all know what that means.

For now, let act as if he does not exist while running an xray on him.

Nobody should respond to him hence forth please.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

Jethro my man i dey feel you o but you know say these guys just dey run their mouth like diarrhea and them need imodium to stop am. Me i go first take apology before i do the hard work of mediating abi you think say to mediate over this kind matter go easy with all these sharks around. My apology first o and me i go try yarn with wunmi as best i fit and i believe say she go hear my own

My friend sharap dia. Y won't wunmi hear ur own wen ur birds of d same feather? Apology ur black ass.
Come o!so u mean u hv bn here since morning on dis ur defence mission? U no dey tire OMG! U really mean to cover up dis ur partner in crime wunmi.
But its just unfortunate dat u sEem to be talking or rather convincing d wrong people cos evryone already has dis bad impression about u.
No one needs to beg u to fish out wunmi so pocket dat dirty fraudulent,419ish mouth of urs n go to bed. U must be sleepy now. U hv bn here all day

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE ME WITH SCAMMING. I FOLLOW THIS THREAD JUDICIOUSLY BECAUSE IT IS LIKE A SOAP OPERA. I AM ENTHRALLED BY THE INVESTIGATIVE WORK AND PASSION GOING INTO IT. I AM NOT A BUSINESS MAN, HAVE NEVER BEEN, NEVER EVEN KNEW THERE WAS A BUSINESS SECTION ON NL. SO PLEASE MAKE UNA TAKE UNA TIME. I AM HERE FOR THE DRAMA. CHECK ALL MY POSTS AND THREADS. I AM A FIXTURE IN THE RELIGION SECTION.

why are writing in caps
DONT YOU KNOW IT IS TANTAMOUNT TO SHOUTING

I have gone through some of your posts quoted below

obadiah777: ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. IF YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SEND SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET MONEY THEN YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE HIT. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY OR ELSE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE ABSCONDED. LEEAVE HER MATTER TO GOD grin grin

obadiah777: NO I THINK YOU ARE THE DULL ONE. WASTING ALL THIS TIME GOING TO ALL THIS EXTENT TO RUIN SOMEONES LIFE BECAUSE YOU GOT TOOK. REPORTING HER TO EFCC AND THE AMERICAN EMBASSY AND FBI AND CIA ETC ETC ? RUINING SOMEONES LIFE OVER 900,000 NAIRA. I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF SHE TOOK YOU FOR 1 BILLION NAIRA. ABEG LEF MATTER JO. NEXT TIME BE WISER AND SHARPER. NEVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY YOU HAVE NEVER MET. CASE CLOSED. TAKE THE HIT AND MOVE ON. DONT RUIN THE POOR WOMANS LIFE NOW. WHY DONT YALL USE THIS RESOURCEFULNESS TO CHASE THOSE WHO ARE STEALING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM NIGERIA EVERYDAY ? TRACE THEIR ADDRESS AND THEN ABDUCT THEM OR SOMETHING. I MEAN YALL ARE SO RESOURCEFUL FROM WHAT I CAN SEE HERE. WHY NOT USE IT ON THE NIGERIAN LEADERS ? MISPLACED PRIORITIES

THE WOMAN LIVES IN A $6000 HOUSE IN PHILLY. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY SO BADLY. ABEG FREE HER JOR

This is not the first time you attempt to derail the thread
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
biolabee:

why are writing in caps
DONT YOU KNOW IT IS TANTAMOUNT TO SHOUTING

I have gone through some of your posts quoted below

LOL IF YOU GO THROUGH ALL MY POSTS I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. WHAT CAN I TELL YA ? I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. I AM ADDICTED TO TYPING IN CAPS. AS PER MY PRIOR POSTS ON THE TOPIC, I AM SPEAKING FROM A HUMANITARIAN POINT OF VIEW. I DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO SPOIL SOMEONES LIFE OVER THIS ISSUE. WHY REPORT HER TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY AND FBI ETC ETC ? ISNT THAT KILLING A FLY WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER ? WHY WOULD YOU GO THAT FAR ? BUT THATS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I STILL STAND ON IT. YOU HAVE HER ADDRESS, GO TO HER HOUSE AND STRAIGHTEN OUT THE ISSUE. BY REPORTING HER TO THE EMBASSY, SHE MAY NEVER BE ALLOWED INTO AMERICA AND THEN MAYBE SHE MAY NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO FEED HER KID. ITS TOO EXTREME
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
MODs, we need you to clean this thread, hide post and ban derailers.

Kai... I NEED SEXKILLZ KIND OF MODERATION NOW!

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Just to warn you another lowlife has crawled out of the gdforsaken hell where they fabricate this scammers

MEILYN

https://www.nairaland.com/meilyn

Some of the posts

MEILYN:
av done dat already sir...........but will insulting wunmi get ur money back? Nobody can force her to pay back we can only hear her side of d story nd compromise or dialogue......calling her all sorts of names wont bring ur money back......wat step is she making to pay u back? After all dis her long stories?

MEILYN:
like ur father right? U beta go nd find sumtin doing.......stop making oda ppl's problem worse.......u re just increasing Aieromon's problem Mr Fight For Scam Victims

obadiah pls dont derail the thread which is for wunmi allen/shopclue the scammer
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
see as them they come out like rabbit wey them don smoke,wash wash and 419,abegi pay them their money no long grammar and talk talk,21 days don expire and its too late for u guys to cry when the head has ben cut off...abegi surveyprof wetin be the next line of action
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
obadiah777: LOL IF YOU GO THROUGH ALL MY POSTS I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. WHAT CAN I TELL YA ? I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. I AM ADDICTED TO TYPING IN CAPS. AS PER MY PRIOR POSTS ON THE TOPIC, I AM SPEAKING FROM A HUMANITARIAN POINT OF VIEW. I DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO SPOIL SOMEONES LIFE OVER THIS ISSUE. WHY REPORT HER TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY AND FBI ETC ETC ? ISNT THAT KILLING A FLY WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER ? WHY WOULD YOU GO THAT FAR ? BUT THATS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I STILL STAND ON IT. YOU HAVE HER ADDRESS, GO TO HER HOUSE AND STRAIGHTEN OUT THE ISSUE. BY REPORTING HER TO THE EMBASSY, SHE MAY NEVER BE ALLOWED INTO AMERICA AND THEN MAYBE SHE MAY NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO FEED HER KID. ITS TOO EXTREME
look mr man. Have u ever been scammed before?

I am 2sexy and got banned for 10 years because of what I said.

Do you know what pains people go through when they are scammed?

If she wont be able to feed her kids,why didn't she think about that before delving into crime? Didn't you read that she has been doing it for years or are you blind?

You are talking about what may happen to her kids, what about the life and children of those that were scammed?

Do you want to know what a scammer did to my family? Do you know what I went through? Do you know what happened to my mother?

My mother died due to the effect of scam. Our house near The Bell at Sango Otta has been abandone and yet to be completed. I did menial jobs, exam malpractice by writing exams for people, I sold stuff day and night, i got insults from people who arent my level, I couldn't go back to complete education and it was delayed. I abandoned the idea of apply to a uni for direct entry to University of Ibadan because my mum was no more and who will foot the bills. If not that I am good to people and my friends, I wouldn't have been able to complete my education plus my determination and thanks to God for his grace.

Here you talking about what will happen to her children. Just as I survived, so will her children survive because God who brought them to this world is not asleep.

This no time for sentiments, please...

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
sheade: @survProf, I'm waiting.

Good evening Madam,
Actually from the background check I did 4 weeks ago, using Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's email address your post here on nairaland.com came out, with dat I hv no choice than to conclude dat you hv a hand in wat ever she does in NL, maybe you hv done so deals with her in the passed, n has to do with exchanging lots of mails with her, it happens.....

Finally, like I said yesterday, your mode of writting, responding to questions, frm your previous post look similar to dat of d defendant, be dat as it may, I hv not been able to check back ever since, BB man "Samuel Ekwueme" is my target.

Thank you!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
madam wummi,i am sure u are glued to this thread,make i tell u,this money wey u chop,na him go hook u for neck,oyinbo say everyday for the thief,one day for the owner,na the day be this.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyprof,too many emails,story and grammer,go for the death kill already..na wetin i wan hear be that
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
@2JIDEOFOR I EMPATHIZE WITH YOUR PLIGHT AND WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH. MAYBE I AM A BIT OVER MY DEPTH HERE. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST WATCH AND ENJOY THE DRAMA WITHOUT COMMENTING. IN NO WAY AM I MINIMIZING ANYONE'S PLIGHT. LET THE LORDS WILL BE DONE. IF IT PLEASES THE LORD TO SEE MRS WUNMI FRIED, THEN SO BE IT. AND IF IT PLEASES THE LORD TO GIVE HER A CHANCE FOR RESTITUTION THEN SO BE IT. IT IS WHAT IT IS
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4evergod2: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyProf:

Good evening Madam,
Actually from the background check I did 4 weeks ago, using Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's email address your post here on nairaland.com came out, with dat I hv no choice than to conclude dat you hv a hand in wat ever she does in NL, maybe you hv done so deals with her in the passed, n has to do with exchanging lots of mails with her, it happens.....

Finally, like I said yesterday, your mode of writting, responding to questions, frm your previous post look similar to dat of d defendant, be dat as it may, I hv not been able to check back ever since, BB man "Samuel Ekwueme" is my target.

Thank you!

You will achieve nothing by blocking my ids and my posts. Aim your bazooka at Wunmi and not bbfever which is my other ID. I am not the one who is withholding Aigbes funds so why waste resources on me? If you wish to block this ID as well keep doing so as this was the reason why i began opening up more and more IDs in the first place and will keep doing so unti;l you all begin to see reason and focus on the matter at hand which is how can Aigbes funds be released realistically and not name calling and image denting because we all have got skeletons in our cupboards even the Mod himself has his own share so lets not all act sanctimonious and pure when we know we are not. This is an opportunity to exercise the human spirit of mercy and love and what we do is bare our fangs in readiness to war and fight? Where are we headed as humans? I have contacted Wunmi on my own privately and am waiting for her to respond which i am sure she would. So if you wish ban my id again. its your loss.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Dynamite98: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ Surveyproof

I beg your pardon? I am my own person. Please do your investigations well and again! If you need further help ask Lawyer, the moderator in property section, he knows me in person. There are many others here on Nairaland that know me in person. I'm always in the property section and that was how I got interested in the 'Lekki estate' she was organizing then. Please delete my username from the list. Thank You!

Update of on some of Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's user names here on Nairaland.com

Pinkequity
Dynamite98
Shopclue
Coolfaced8
Pristine ===> she uses this username as a male
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
4evergod2:

You will achieve nothing by blocking my ids and my posts. Aim your bazooka at Wunmi and not bbfever which is my other ID. I am not the one who is withholding Aigbes funds so why waste resources on me? If you wish to block this ID as well keep doing so as this was the reason why i began opening up more and more IDs in the first place and will keep doing so unti;l you all begin to see reason and focus on the matter at hand which is how can Aigbes funds be released realistically and not name calling and image denting because we all have got skeletons in our cupboards even the Mod himself has his own share so lets not all act sanctimonious and pure when we know we are not. This is an opportunity to exercise the human spirit of mercy and love and what we do is bare our fangs in readiness to war and fight? Where are we headed as humans? I have contacted Wunmi on my own privately and am waiting for her to respond which i am sure she would. So if you wish ban my id again. its your loss.

Jehovah Armagedon!!! No b bbfever be dis? So u opened anoda id? Kaiii omo I like ya spirit. U dnt give up. U really mean dis ur defense bizness.
Smhbr(shaking my head badly and rigorously)
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
4evergod2:

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dynamite98: @ Surveyproof
@biolabee

I beg your pardon? I am my own person. Please do your investigations well and again! If you need further help ask Lawyer, the moderator in property section, he knows me in person. There are many others here on Nairaland that know me in person. I'm always in the property section and that was how I got interested in the 'Lekki estate' she was organizing then. Please delete my username from the list. Thank You!

Update of on some of Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's user names here on Nairaland.com

Pinkequity
[size=8pt]Dynamite98
[/size][size=8pt]
Shopclue
Coolfaced8
Pristine ===> she uses this username as a male

hello why did u call my name and in relatiom to what did u post on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.