Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141412 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by uspry1(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
tpia@:

but arent you telling uspry not to accept the repayment on that thread?

Sky-walker:

Why will you want her to accept check? She will send fake check and claim she has paid

I told shopclue/coolfaced8/Wumni on my work order/invoice plus email message that i gave her my specified type of payment methods she choose how to pay me, period!!! I know about fake check/money order...no problem!!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Atk1nson(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good work to those against greed and corruption, I find it difficult to understand why someone in America is defrauding someone in Nigeria, anyway wonders never end. And for those without shame n honour, continue!! You'll reap what ur sowing one day.
Please avoid replying those derailing this thread with their sympathy for a shown-crook. So far, so bad they have suceeded with this antic, pls desist from replying them. Survey prof, fx king n others helping, focus on d current scammer(omowumi) and lets get more updates, leave her sympathisers for now.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Poor me. Too lazy to keep up with thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
tpia@:

but arent you telling uspry not to accept the repayment on that thread?

if u have read the thread dear tpis@
is it not suspicious to you that she is saying she wants to pay but on her oen terms
no bank transfer, no paypal

is that not odd to you

I advised her to be careful and not disaclose her address
The lady can go and so sth evil to her, u never know

read the thread
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
tpia@:

no, i think its our values or lack of them thereof, that have led to nigerians being regarded as dishonest people.

in some situations, you speak out, the same people who scammed you to begin with, will finish you.

true also which is why we shd stand up now
she even sacmmed a computer professional who happens to be hearing challenged
How low can someone get
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
i dont think we're on the same page.

you said your silence is the reason nigerians have a bad reputation.

i informed you speaking out against the status quo [namely our scamming culture and tradition], will leave you worse than before you started.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2013
biolabee:

if u have read the thread dear tpis@
is it not suspicious to you that she is saying she wants to pay but on her oen terms
no bank transfer, no paypal

is that not odd to you

I advised her to be careful and not disaclose her address
The lady can go and so sth evil to her, u never know

read the thread

well, they'll sort it out.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2013
tpia@:

i informed you speaking out against the status quo [namely our scamming culture and tradition], will leave you worse than before you started.

i disagree here
i dont have a scamming culture
But no problem

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu: Poor me. Too lazy to keep up with thread.
pele dear.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2013
biolabee:

i disagree here
i dont have a scamming culture
But no problem
Seconded!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2013
FXKing2012:
Seconded!

i dont get how someone will generalise and say all nigerians have a scamming culture

Not her fault though

The sins of the few have stained the many
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2013
tpia@:

I beg to differ!
So we should all keep quiet and let the scammers enjoy a smooth ride whilst tarnishing the image of an entire nation? HELL NO!

We need to always speak out against evil and also act accordingly to stop, or at least curb, evil.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by vanbonattel: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2013
I have a feeling that this woman will strike again, she is so shamelessly unrepentant.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Scooby1(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2013
NAIRALAND MOST WANTED

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogulxx: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Lucy001:

Oga if this page nor make front page, madam for nor come out frm hiding.

She was not in hiding. You need to understand that a scammer has no honour but she did the honorable thing of owning up to the transaction. I just felt the whole issue would have been better managed. I tried pushing this to the Mods and they labeled me an accomplice and a scammer which simply buttressed my point that they didnt know what they were doing and were just clutching at straws.

Just yesterday Surveyprof lied to me that he was Lieutenant Steve via email just to shut me up and scare me away. Who is fooling who here? A conman coming to sit as a judge over this matter? come on!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ayoola2002(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2013
Scooby1: NAIRALAND MOST WANTED

Soo, ojuolle re, ooleeee

Looking at the pics, is somehow scaring.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogulxx: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2013
ayoola2002:

Soo, ojuolle re, ooleeee

Looking at the pics, is somehow scaring.

Choi! Yoruba and pronunciations. smh! Scary not Scaring
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

What a kid.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
ps. has wunmi paid? scooby1 why the posts naa, did bbfever scam you?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
FXKing2012:
What a kid.

A 37yrs old kid!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogulxx: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
surveyProf:

A 37yrs old kid!!

Ah finally the impersonator surfaces.. Lieutenant or is it Trader Surveyprof. Which one are you for real? Tell your subjects the truth your royal highness
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogulxx: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
timbros:

You need REAL medical attention @ the bolded...

I'll be VERY stupid responding to your posts henceforth

You have the right to draw your own conclusions same as i do. But the advantage i have is that i took my time to listen to both parties and not just one. Yes that was my conclusion. If its not popular with you its your choice
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

You have the right to draw your own conclusions same as i do. But the advantage i have is that i took my time to listen to both parties and not just one. Yes that was my conclusion. If its not popular with you its your choice

you spoke to both parties undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogulxx: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

you spoke to both parties undecided undecided

You do realise that a conversation has to do with speaking and listening dont you?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

You do realise that a conversation has to do with speaking and listening dont you?

nah....I am the dumbest person on earth

you do know that you are the gifted kid tongue

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ayoola2002(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Thanks for correction, but when are u pple paying?

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
surveyProf:

A 37yrs old kid!!
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.