Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141366 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
code_0: I think there are some things this 4everGod1 of a character/person doesn't understand. Let me do you some good to impress these on your mind brother.

1. There are people (including intelligent officers) who are just watching this thread to see what you and OA are going to do with all these allegations. If you like, say whatever that pleases you or what she tells you to say but bear this in mind.

2. We know the truth/relationship between you and OA.

3. We have both your picture and that of OA both in our minds and on our devices.

4. Nairaland is NOT just a forum or a Nigerian thing. Members of NL are all over the world. Hence, OA cannot hide forever.

5. We are not begging you to be a mediator in this issue or OA to make refunds to people she has failed in business (according to you 4everGod1).

6. OA should understand that in one way or the other, this case would be settled.

Finally, to you 4everGod1, keep running your mouth. Seven years is not forever.

Some mothers do have them dont they?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
buchibabe: @bbfever...pls stop speaking in tongues.dat ur speech about not calling omowunmi a fraudster until proven guilty is laughable.
After holding onto someones moni for a longtime with no hope of refund,and breaking whatever agreement dat held d bizness,u want her name to be written in Gold bah?
Frm all dat has transpired,all d pple she has duped and sturbonly refused to settle instead using her arrogance and rude I don't care attitude to insult dem,its so glaring dat she is a FRAUDSTER....lemme break it down,419

I do remember saying in my other post that this was an issue caused by bruised egos and the details are too complex because they began from way back before Aigbe. I think we all should learn restraint in this country. When someone shouts thief!'we all yell, kill him, kill him' before even asking about what he stole or other things. We really need to learn how to live with one another even when we feel we have been hurt that is all i am saying. Which was why i asked for a reprieve in the name calling. If steps are being taken in the right direction how do we ensure those steps continue being taken is it not via encouragement and positive words? NL is like a mini world and if we cannot learn how to relate with people on a virtual platform then how can we in real life?

For the guy who still feels i have allegations to answer besides allegations of being a mediator, so sad! so sad indeed. Who really is a moderator? At the end of the day we all are moderators. So only a virtual moderator can tell me when to tell you to calm down? come on, lets get real. I did promise that i would be coming from time to time to give updates and these updates are not coming from your so called moderators. I am not even trying to be a moderator but trying to speak sense to every sensible mind on here. It is well!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mr Mediator grin grin

Btw what name do you want me to put on your award undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by uspry1(f): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
by FXKing2012(m): 6:51am

FXKing2012:
4everGod1:
She has sent a western union to fhemmy for $200 with a balance of $500

She has also sent $150 each to two members who paid admin fees towards her estate project.

She is waiting on the third lady to confirm her info before she can send her money to her.
@Fhemmy should please come here to confirm this.

Have some questions though:

1) What about @Fhemmy's balance?

2) Who are the two members who paid admin fees mentioned in your post so we can confirm from them?

3) Who is the third lady also mentioned in your post?

4) No mention was made of uspry, siena and inspired_m. Care to explain?

Thank you and have a blessed Sunday.

Huh? Here is a proof that Wummi already received my invoice/work order....LOOK AT DATE/TIME she emailed me.

From Nairaland topic:"My Experience With The Lady Website Builder Urspry" at following link i replied:

https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry/1#14473194

Note: if images(NL snapshots) above disappear due to my hosting server downtime, here same quoted below:
by uspry1(f): 8:44am On Feb 19
uspry1:
@shopclue,

Done emailed you my work order/invoice directly to you at gmail you mentioned previously posted. Look forward to hear from you soon.
Uspry1

by shopclue: 12:19am On Feb 20
shopclue: Got it. Have sent you an email of receipt too. Cheers.

Here is proved from my yahoo mail i received on Feb 19, 2013 at 9:46pm (East Coast in the USA):

If i don't receive money from her by March 19, 2013, then good bye Wunmi---i will TAKE ACTION SERIOUSLY.

======
Go back read further statements shopclue/Wumni had posted recently at this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
i dont believe all this tales of refund

Fhemmy and co can we have snapshots of such receipts
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Any one expecting any refund/payments from this unrepentant serial scammer called Wunmi Allen and her cohorts is on a long thing.
By the way has she settled with Wylout?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
these updates are not coming from your so called moderators

they (or whoever) quickly went and posted one forbes stuff as a sop.

i dont know if this is a nigerian thing, or what exactly is so difficult about following due process that people are finding hard to grasp?

the matter is complicated enough already, why the constant barrage of unnecessary insults and personal abuse?

cyber bullying doesnt apply here?

i keep saying, these mods are getting their rules of behavior, from whoever employed them.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
^^^^^^ undecided undecided

Employ them undecided

Smoking is bad for health lady

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by automaticcars: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Wunmi Allen, I hail thee.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
4everGod1:

I need people to desist from the use of the word 'scammer' to describe the accused forthwith. If someone tabled a complaint on NL and you do not have access to the entire details then make no comment until you do. I applaud Aigbe for creating the thread but using a rather wrong title such as Scam Alert shows a ruling had already been reached before it even came on NL. I have been trying to sensitize all of us on the right way to go about matters especially in a sane country except if what we all are saying is that Nigeria is an insane country. In a sane country you are innocent until proven guilty which was why i took time out to balance what i heard by getting in touch with the accused and thereafter made my own conclusions.

Same as before everyone is just sitting and waiting to get some info and not actually doing anything tangible to assist in clearing the air and yet they feel they have the right to preside over this matter. Anyway for those who care to know, I just finished communicating with the accused and although this is not part of this matter directly i still choose to paste this information on here so you would know that she is trying to clear the air not because all of you labeled her a scammer and shame is propelling her to do this but because she is not a scammer and this whole matter had to do with bruised ego (which i do not want to give details as they are too complex)

She has sent a western union to fhemmy for $200 with a balance of $500

She has also sent $150 each to two members who paid admin fees towards her estate project.

She is waiting on the third lady to confirm her info before she can send her money to her.

So we all need to chill with the name calling. besides if she wanted to scam anyone why would she use her real name to do it and why would she give out her real telephone numbers or her real home address? Lets stop to think for a minute. Based on Aigbes post i know his version of this story and i have heard her side as well. In every story there are 3 sides to it, His side, Her side and then there is the truth..this is somewhere between his side and her side which is why i drew the conclusion i did. Let the name calling cease immediately pls. Lets choose our words while typing on here. God bless you all.

As soon as i get the chance to be at the western union to claim the money, i will be here to acknowledge the receipt, but for sure she has sent me a mail and the control number for the collection of 200$ and an arrangement for the balance of 500$ has been reached by her and myself . . . Thanks and cheers.

I will agree that the name calling is no more necessary since Aieromon has agreed with the payment arrangement
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

As soon as i get the chance to be at the western union to claim the money, i will be here to acknowledge the receipt, but for sure she has sent me a mail and the control number for the collection of 200$ and an arrangement for the balance of 500$ has been reached by her and myself . . . Thanks and cheers.

I will agree that the name calling is no more necessary since Aieromon has agreed with the payment arrangement

You are right, we have all seize fire!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
surveyProf:

You are right, we have all seize fire!!!

That is awesome and from all i have read, i think everything was some plans went wrong and not that it was meant to be like the way it went but i am glad to see things moving in the right direction.
Kudos to all that have participated in making things better
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by automaticcars: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That is awesome and from all i have read, i think everything was some plans went wrong and not that it was meant to be like the way it went but i am glad to see things moving in the right direction.
Kudos to all that have participated in making things better

I am proud of her as she has continued to clear her name. Everybody need to hold their fire from now on.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Hello Fhemmmy, Thank you for coming forward and confirming the western union details she sent you. Please do come back to confirm receipt of the money. I believe that we are now seeing proof of positive negotiation working and not negative negotiations. I believe we are on track and Aigbes issue will also be sorted. For those who are still keeping a wary eye on me and my skills at mediating, i have this to say, With or without your trust and confidence i will still do what i gave my word to do which is ensure Aigbes refund and God helping me this would be achieved. This is why i am a child of God because i need to rep my Father in peace keeping. Once again Fhemmmy thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
4everGod1:

Hello Fhemmmy, Thank you for coming forward and confirming the western union details she sent you. Please do come back to confirm receipt of the money. I believe that we are now seeing proof of positive negotiation working and not negative negotiations. I believe we are on track and Aigbes issue will also be sorted. For those who are still keeping a wary eye on me and my skills at mediating, i have this to say, With or without your trust and confidence i will still do what i gave my word to do which is ensure Aigbes refund and God helping me this would be achieved. This is why i am a child of God because i need to rep my Father in peace keeping. Once again Fhemmmy thanks.

Will surely do that!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
r231: Mr Mediator grin grin

Btw what name do you want me to put on your award undecided undecided

Segun I gave you biz and the guy got back to me and said both of you have exchanged numbers and would be meeting up in London. Surveyprof asked for an update of my business link to you and all you could say was 'waiting'?. God dey sha
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
4everGod1:

Segun I gave you biz and the guy got back to me and said both of you have exchanged numbers and would be meeting up in London. Surveyprof asked for an update of my business link to you and all you could say was 'waiting'?. God dey sha

Mr Mediator, what is the different between 'waiting' and exchanging numbers undecided undecided undecided

am i not waiting for him to get to London?

you said God dey as if i have done something wrong

na wa oh.......dont worry i will bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow tongue

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Will surely do that!
oga Fhemmmy, any update?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
4everGod1:

hmnnn.....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Encouraging one from Wunmi Allen but I just hope this idea of splashing $200 and $150 is not meant to shut those she's owing huge amount up.

Still cant help but wonder why she sent only $200 out of $500.
Also, how can someone who is unable to refund $500 at once refund N900,000?

@fhemmy, still waiting on you to confirm receipt of the $200.

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
FXKing2012: Encouraging one from Wunmi Allen but I just hope this idea of splashing $200 and $150 is not meant to shut those she's owing huge amount up.

Also, how can someone who is unable to refund $500 at once refund N900,000 grin grin grin grin grin?

God dey!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
ifyalways: oga Fhemmmy, any update?

How are we sure Egbon Femo is safe. undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ournaija:

what makes u think Egbon is not safe?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ournaija: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lucy001:

You know the witch we are dealing with. wink

How come we allowed Egbon to go alone? sad
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
FXKing2012: Encouraging one from Wunmi Allen but I just hope this idea of splashing $200 and $150 is not meant to shut those she's owing huge amount up.

Yes, Money received and cashed . . . Thanks

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2013

There is a proposal in place for the balance of 500$$ to be paid . . . Thanks
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ournaija:

Lol . . Haba now, i am sure things aint as bad as it has been painted . . . Thanks for your concern anyways and all is well
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is a proposal in place for the balance of 500$$ to be paid . . . Thanks
That's a very good one, when are we expecting the balance?

@foreverGod1/bbfever/etc, nice one bro....must say u did well but we still expect the balance as well as Aigbe et al refunds.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
FXKing2012:
That's a very good one, when are we expecting the balance?

@foreverGod1/bbfever/etc, nice one bro....must say u did well but we still expect the balance as well as Aigbe et al refunds.

There is an agreement on ground, and remember that this thread was for Aigbe to collect his money and not for me to complain about my own Chiecken change compared to Chief Aigbe's money, i will take the proposal as a solid arrangement and once it happened, i will be here to confirm that as well.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is an agreement on ground, and remember that this thread was for Aigbe to collect his money and not for me to complain about my own Chiecken change compared to Chief Aigbe's money, i will take the proposal as a solid arrangement and once it happened, i will be here to confirm that as well.

Stay blessed Femzy. We will keep working towards having a better Nigeria. All is well.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ournaija:

You know the witch we are dealing with. wink

How come we allowed Egbon to go alone? sad

Thats the typical mind of a Nigerian. sigh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.