Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141368 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

You are still talking.i though you said he was not carl allen. you said he should prove himself. Now he did, now you shouting for verification.

Exactly, then after I posted the documents. He was complaining because I made no comment afterward. There was no need for comment on my part. Nothing I do will be right, because your sole purpose is to protect another at all cost!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:05am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: I would like to ask a question?

Exactly when did the financial portion of this transaction take place between my wife and Mr. Aigbe, and what was the amount approximately in American dollars please?

over to you Mr Aigbe.
@Mr Allen, i think the details are on the first page in the first post
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Yes, she must take on someone else's name in marriage, then I will be free. I do have a stake in this cause if she is sued and I a court grants anyone an award, because we are still married my assets can also be frozen an attached.
Shusssssssh!!! Say no more! She's reading(ur wife)
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Exactly, then after I posted the documents. He was complaining because I made no comment afterward. There was no need for comment on my part. Nothing I do will be right,because your sole purpose is to protect another at all cost
U a smart individual.

Salut!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:13am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes!!!! Love conquers gbese. grin
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Idowu please stop!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

You are still talking.i though you said he was not carl allen. you said he should prove himself. Now he did, now you shouting for verification.
i still dont believe him
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Exactly, then after I posted the documents. He was complaining because I made no comment afterward. There was no need for comment on my part. Nothing I do will be right, because your sole purpose is to protect another at all cost!
u dont know me man ,if u do u will lnow i am not what u think .but i am gonna give u the benefit of the doubt .how can we help u ?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i still dont believe him
Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i still dont believe him

What other documentation do u want him to provide, for u to believe? online Background check has comfirmed it!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
u dont know me man ,if u do u will lnow i am not what u think .but i am gonna give u the benefit of the doubt .how can we help u ?
He does! U d personal assistant to his runaway bride. tongue

onatisi: how can we help u ?
Right bck @ u!

How can we help u?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2013
surveyProf:

What other documentation do u want him to provide, for u to believe? online Background check has comfirmed it!!!
ok
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
over to you Mr Aigbe.
@Mr Allen, i think the details are on the first page in the first post

Thank You,

I just read the first page over again. I hate to say it but I believe Mr. Aigbe money was gone by the time my wife arrived in Africa. I spoke to both her and my son Dante early April 2012 via a magic jack internet connection she had with her. I was trying to arrange to have my son returned to me so I could care for him. I would not commit to the amount because I have been burned oh so many times and it was going to cost close $1500 for a one way ticket for him. Instead I wired her money to purchase him a laptop which at that time he did not receive.

My son was complaining because apparently Wumi had shipped a bunch of items to Nigeria for him and I believe he was stating that $1000 was needed to have them released from customs. The fact that I had wired money to my son that was not used for the assigned purpose, and more money was going to be requested means she either had no more money, or needed additional money to complete what ever she was doing in Nigeria.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

You really want to help me. Then help me get my damn son back!!!!!! That's how you can help me!!!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2013
E be like say idowuogbo dey find oyibo hussy or boifriend...chai! See reasonings!!

Oga Carl, I believe if your friend (or any other) runs up a background check again, he'll (they'll) see your stand as regards to your relationship with Wunmi. You could also put up a disclaimer too.

OR you could pay up the said owed money, and dis would take this thread off.

OR you could proffer ways to make Wunmi pay d said owed money.

Else you'll just make a good storyteller and in turn make us good listening

Interesting fact is Aigbe/Wunmi has not said anything so far.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:25am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Thank You,

I just read the first page over again. I hate to say it but I believe Mr. Aigbe money was gone by the time my wife arrived in Africa. I spoke to both her and my son Dante early April 2012 via a magic jack internet connection she had with her. I was trying to arrange to have my son returned to me so I could care for him. I would not commit to the amount because I have been burned oh so many times and it was going to cost close $1500 for a one way ticket for him. Instead I wired her money to purchase him a laptop which at that time he did not receive.

My son was complaining because apparently Wumi had shipped a bunch of items to Nigeria for him and I believe he was stating that $1000 was needed to have them released from customs. The fact that I had wired money to my son that was not used for the assigned purpose, and more money was going to be requested means she either had no more money, or needed additional money to complete what ever she was doing in Nigeria.

she had a project then, a building project. You know that is a capital intensive project.
She needed every kobo. Kobo is our national currency.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2013
lightheart: E be like say idowuogbo dey find oyibo hussy or boifriend...chai! See reasonings!!

Oga Carl, I believe if your friend (or any other) runs up a background check again, he'll (they'll) see your stand as regards to your relationship with Wunmi. You could also put up a disclaimer too.

OR you could pay up the said owed money, and dis would take this thread off.

OR you could proffer ways to make Wunmi pay d said owed money.

Else you'll just make a good storyteller and in turn make us good listening

Interesting fact is Aigbe/Wunmi has not said anything so far.
another intelligent mind .
as far as i am concerned all this documents and so on is a show .we need a way forward out of this stalemate and this wayforward can only come from wunmi,aigbe and nairaland.there has to be a compromise where shopclue gets her name back and aigbe gets his money back.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:29am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

You really want to help me. Then help me get my damn son back!!!!!! That's how you can help me!!!!
dont worry too much Mr Allen. Your son will get to you the very first opportunity he gets. America and Nigeria is as attractive as bread and butter. You will get your son in due time. Relax
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:

she had a project then, a building project. You know that is a capital intensive project.
She needed every kobo. Kobo is our national currency.

I had no knowledge of this building project, I just knew that more and more money was going to be requested and my son still would not be on the plane. I'm awaiting my passport now, I'm will just have to contact the US Embassy travel to your country and try to legally get my son home.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
another intelligent mind .
as far as i am concerned all this documents and so on is a show .we need a way forward out of this stalemate and this wayforward can only come from wunmi,aigbe and nairaland.there has to be a compromise where shopclue gets her name back and aigbe gets his money back.

Forget getting the name back, sir! Further deals she gets involved in would see to that.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 24, 2013
gree-die:
Waooo...you are really good looking, I never would have imagined. But why did you remove that pic? Is it because I said I was gonna do a check on you? Not to worry dear, you are too beautiful for me to expose your personal details in here.

Cheers!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2013
lightheart:

Forget getting the name back, sir! Further deals she gets involved in would see to that.
ok .thanks for reminding me that.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2013
Mr Aigbe wants his money, Wumi wants her name back (which is actually my name), I want my son!!!!

A deposit can be made to Mr. Aigbe, only after guaranteed arrangements with my son and the US Embasyy

My son gets on a plane headed back to me, and I will pay the balance.

So Mrs. Shopclue !!!! I now your minions have informed you of my presence it is up to you!

I want my son!!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:42am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I had no knowledge of this building project, I just knew that more and more money was going to be requested and my son still would not be on the plane. I'm awaiting my passport now, I'm will just have to contact the US Embassy travel to your country and try to legally get my son home.
dont do that! Please dont. Do any thing you want to but please do not come to nigeria.
You will just die a dog's death. Juju, (ever heard of that?)will just waste you and you wil die for nothing.

Again, please stop replying to posts because you keep reeling your plans off and you have more enemies than friends here. The less you talk, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
Mr Aigbe wants his money, Wumi wants her name back (which is actually my name), I want my son!!!!

A deposit can be made to Mr. Aigbe, only after guaranteed arrangements with my son and the US Embasyy

So Mrs. Shopclue !!!! I now your minions have informed you of my presence it is up to you!

I want my son!!!!

This is very interesting, sounds like a good deal to me. Question is will Wunmi Allen agree to this?

I'm all in.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I want my son!!!!

You think she is ready to give up your son for Aigbe's money? lets see sha but i suspect she will tell you to transfer the money to her account again and the cycle continues
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I want my son!!!!

good ,now we are getting somewhere.this is the kind of idea we need.i guess shopclue has the means of reaching some people on this thread and if aigbe is reading let him get in touch with shopclue .this is a totally new phase entirely and it is purely a family affair
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:49am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I want my son!!!!

she has never been away from the thread. You wonder who the guests viewing are? Quit wondering, they are mostly her and her friends too ashamed to be present.

Aigbe isn't a niger deltan, the niger deltans are the people who can kidnap your son for you in a very clean way cheesy and have him in the next delta air leaving nigeria. Kidnap is the only way for you to get him now as wummi cannot hold her side of any agreement if you decide to negotiate. But, like I said, when your son is of age, he will seek you and find you. Be patient.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
she has never been away from the thread. You wonder who the guests viewing are? Quit wondering, they are mostly her and her friends too ashamed to be present.

Aigbe isn't a niger deltan, the niger deltans are the people who can kidnap your son for you in a very clean way cheesy and have him in the next delta air leaving nigeria. Kidnap is the only way for you to get him now as wummi cannot hold her side of any agreement if you decide to negotiate. But, like I said, when your son is of age, he will seek you and find you. Be patient.

Guy relax. he never reach that one
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

You think she is ready to give up your son for Aigbe's money? lets see sha but i suspect she will tell you to transfer the money to her account again and the cycle continues

He is my so also, and she does not have the means to care for him. Why burden her family with this, when he has a family that can take very good care of him. It is not her selling her son, but returning that which was taken.

My son was in my care, Wumi was in New York City at the time after our separation. My stupid girlfriend answered my home phone when I told her to never do such a thing. On wumi's next visit with my son she ran off with him, and would not return him. He has been living as a nomad ever since. Here there everywhere.

I have not came here to make enemies, and believe me I know Nigeria is very dangerous, but this is my son.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

He is my so also, and she does not have the means to care for him. Why burden her family with this, when his has a family that can take very good care of him. It is not her selling her son, but returning that which was taken.

My son was in my care, Wumi was in New York City at the time after our separation. My stupid girlfriend answered my home phone when I told her to never do such a thing. On wumi's next visit with my son she ran off with him, and would not return him. He has been living as a nomad ever since. Here there everywhere.

I have not came here to make enemies, and believe me I know Nigeria is very dangerous, but this is my son.

Does she receive child benefit? That could be another reason. The best you can do is to always keep in touch with your son .Once he is older, he will definitely want to come back to the states. I feel her family here in Nigeria will be taking care of him. I can assure you that

I just read your post again.Did you report to the authorities that she took him outside the country without your permission?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Does she receive child benefit? That could be another reason. The best you can do is to always keep in touch with your son .Once he is older, he will definitely want to come back to the states. I feel her family here in Nigeria will be taking care of him. I can assure you that

She was receiving child benefit of $1200 per month every time I traveled to Philadelphia to see him for court ordered visitation she was a no show. She would not let my dying father spend his last Thanksgiving with his grandson. And my father was the only member of my family that would secretly assist her. Once this occurred I was hell bent to my purpose, you don't feed a fire!

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.