Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141421 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Does she receive child benefit? That could be another reason. The best you can do is to always keep in touch with your son .Once he is older, he will definitely want to come back to the states. I feel her family here in Nigeria will be taking care of him. I can assure you that

I just read your post again.Did you report to the authorities that she took him outside the country without your permission?

Well, we went to court for custody. I had all the receipts for his day care expenses clothing everything I had purchased for my son for 9 months. The judge looked at me and stated I should have filed for custody while she was away in New York City, since she came into court possessing the child he had to grant her custody.

Now she has broken a court order by having my son even removed from Pennsylvania, let alone shipping him to another country. I could spend $10,000 on a lawyer, and have her locked up for removing my son out of the country when he isn't suppose to leave the state of Pennsylvania, but that would not return my son.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Well, we went to court for custody. I had all the receipts for his day care expenses clothing everything I had purchased for my son for 9 months. The judge looked at me and stated I should have filed for custody while she was away in New York City, since she came into court possessing the child he had to grant her custody.

Now she has broken a court order by having my son even removed from Pennsylvania, let alone shipping him to another country. I could spend $10,000 on a lawyer, and have her locked up for removing my son out of the country when he isn't suppose to leave the state of Pennsylvania, but that would not return my son.

Thats a criminal offence. so that means she is not in USA?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2013
Now,

My cards have been exposed, and my purpose has been revealed. I want my son, that does not mean that I want to play the shell game with her, that she has done to me for 8 years!!! Which is hide the baby boy!! I just want my son, and she already knows this. This is her tool against me.

I should not have to wait until he is 21 to have a relationship with my son!

She owes money, and I await an arrangement!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Thats a criminal offence. so that means she is not in USA?

She is still here, she knows that I am smart enough not to have her jailed for this, I have no information on the location of my son in Nigeria. She is in Philadelphia, but her wrath is such that I would never see my son if I was to do this.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

She was receiving child benefit of $1200 per month every time I traveled to Philadelphia to see him for court ordered visitation she was a no show. She would not let my dying father spend his last Thanksgiving with his grandson. And my father was the only member of my family that would secretly assist her. Once this occurred I was hell bent to my purpose, you don't feed a fire!
mr carl,this is my last advise to u.saying all these stories will not put ur son on the next available flight to usa .this is purely a family affair and it is between u,wwunmi and ur son.when u met each other we werent there,when u got married we werent there ,and likewise when u both got seperated .it will be unwise for anyone to jump into any conclusions as per what happened between the two of u.but what we are primarily for is the money owed someone.if u think maybe these stories might bring out ur son i think u better restrategise.i must commend u though for the wonderful compromise and offerwhich u have tabled in front of wunmi but u must realize there is nothing anyone of us can do to make her accept or reject ur offer.
please dont transfer any money to anybody that says he or she is acting on behalf of wunmi.u called ur wife in april i guess u still have that number .try and talk to her and find a lasting solution to this marital issue .it is strictly between u and wunmi.but take my advice dont discuss with anyone except unmi.i wish u the best of luck
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

please dont transfer any money to anybody that says he or she is acting on behalf of unmi.u called ur wife in april i guess u still have that number .try and talk to her and find a lasting solution to this marital issue .it is strictly between u and wunmi.but take my advice dont discuss with anyone except unmi.i wish u the best of luck

lol .who else has been acting on behalf of wunmi before? grin grin
Damugul/4evergod/bbfever you funny gan.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2013
Mr. Aigbe,

I would like for you to contact me concerning this matter. We must talk sooner or later. I have not spoken to Wumi in a year, but I do not believe her situation has changed. If your money is to be returned it will have to come through me.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: Mr. Aigbe,

I would like for you to contact me concerning this matter. We must talk sooner or later. I have not spoken to Wumi in a year, but I do not believe her situation has changed.
good ,this is the way to go about it and i think mr aigbe will be a good start.now as u can see i am not as bad as u think
pls i repeat dont transfer money to anybody except u discuss and agree with wunmi.this is nigeria.u need to find a way of getting in touch with wunmi that is paramount
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
mr carl,this is my last advise to u.saying all these stories will not put ur son on the next available flight to usa .this is purely a family affair and it is between u,wwunmi and ur son.when u met each other we werent there,when u got married we werent there ,and likewise when u both got seperated .it will be unwise for anyone to jump into any conclusions as per what happened between the two of u.but what we are primarily for is the money owed someone.if u think maybe these stories might bring out ur son i think u better restrategise.i must commend u though for the wonderful compromise and offerwhich u have tabled in front of wunmi but u must realize there is nothing anyone of us can do to make her accept or reject ur offer.
please dont transfer any money to anybody that says he or she is acting on behalf of wunmi.u called ur wife in april i guess u still have that number .try and talk to her and find a lasting solution to this marital issue .it is strictly between u and wunmi.but take my advice dont discuss with anyone except unmi.i wish u the best of luck

I understand all of this, but my family name being disgraced all over the internet with me being attached to it is also a family matter.

I'm not crazy enough to randomly transfer anything, and I don't believe this forum can get Mr. Aigbe his money, or me my son.

I would like Mr. Aigbe to repaid, but I also want my son.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by feminineA: 12:28pm On May 24, 2013
dont transfer any money till you see your son o. if not owo wo gbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I understand all of this, but my family name being disgraced all over the internet with me being attached to it is also a family matter.

I'm not crazy enough to randomly transfer anything, and I don't believe this forum can get Mr. Aigbe his money, or me my son.

I would like Mr. Aigbe to repaid, but I also want my son.
use all available legal means to get in touch with wunmi,then take ur matter up from there .
you must understand that the boy is also her son too,both of u have a right to see him .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nogen: 12:31pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
bravo ,bravo bravo,good infact wonderful,i love ur speech and ur stand and all ur points are well noted and it shall be used when necessary.thank s.
now u may take ur leave .

What kind of à peron are you ? Birds of a feather. You people should stop giving Nigerians bad name please. You keep attacking this man since he came on Nairaland. Be civil for once please.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 12:36pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen: Mr. Aigbe,

I would like for you to contact me concerning this matter. We must talk sooner or later. I have not spoken to Wumi in a year, but I do not believe her situation has changed. If your money is to be returned it will have to come through me.
dont bring aigbe into this except its a pure new biz you are contracting him for.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
good ,this is the way to go about it and i think mr aigbe will be a good start.now as u can see i am not as bad as u think
pls i repeat dont transfer money to anybody except u discuss and agree with wunmi.this is nigeria.u need to find a way of getting in touch with wunmi that is paramount

Believe me,

As resourcefully as Omowunmi is, she can find me when she wants to. She is spitting mad by my presence here. But her anger will eventually pass and she will contact me.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
dont bring aigbe into this except its a pure new biz you are contracting him for.

Well,

I doubt we can do any other business. Since I mainly do work in either television, film, or video games at this time. I have nothing to sell him, nor do I desire to purchase anything in another country.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Believe me,

As resourcefully as Omowunmi is, she can find me when she wants to. She is spitting mad by my presence here. But her anger will eventually pass and she will contact me.

At the end of the day.It all about getting what you want.whatever mean necessarily. Wish you the best in getting your son back.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Believe me,

carl ,the issue u have brought here is no longer about aigbe or money but ur son.i will suggest u open another channel of communication with wunmi ,this place isnt a good place and she may not like the idea of u exposing ur son like this .try to fin another channel of communication and if u know anyone that knows her get in touch with them.that should also help.
and the way u present ur request will not make any woman give up her son.why dont u arrange a meeting with wunmi and ur son in a neutral country and sit down with her and talk things out.believe me nairaland is a circus and they wont help u to do that .u have to take the initiative
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

At the end of the day.It all about getting what you want.whatever mean necessarily. Wish you the best in getting your son back.

Thank You Skywalker!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
carl ,the issue u have brought here is no longer about aigbe or money but ur son.i will suggest u open another channel of communication with wunmi ,this place isnt a good place and she may not like the idea of u exposing ur son like this .try to fin another channel of communication and if u know anyone that knows her get in touch with them.that should also help.
and the way u present ur request will not make any woman give up her son.why dont u arrange a meeting with wunmi and ur son in a neutral country and sit down with her and talk things out.believe me nairaland is a circus and they wont help u to do that .u have to take the initiative

Onatisil,

Respectfully, I have been given permission to post here by the moderators. Up until now I have been totally honest. I think you would be much more influential giving Mr. Aigbe advice rather then myself. I'm neither asking for nor want your advice. You didn't invite me here and you certainly can't tell me when to leave.

And you do not know me either Mr. Onastil, I think you should stop communicating to me and go back to getting Mr. Aigbe his money if that is your concern.

I been called a criminal, an African, a thief, a scammer, and countless other things by you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are shameful!!!

I am none of these things! I'm only a father who's son was snatched from him.

Do not address me again, thus my vitriol will turn against thee

6 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Onatisil,

Respectfully, I have been given permission to post here by the moderators. Up until now I have been totally honest. I think you would be much more influential giving Mr. Aigbe advice rather then myself. I'm neither asking for nor want your advice. You didn't invite me here and you certainly can't tell me when to leave.

And you do not know me either Mr. Onastil, I think you should stop communicating to me and go back to getting Mr. Aigbe his money if that is your concern.

I been called a criminal, an African, a thief, a scammer, and countless other things by you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are shameful!!!

Just to let you know. Thats your wife's personal assistant. grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Onatisil,

very well.DO YOUR WORST
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Thank You Skywalker!

seems your method is working
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Just to let you know. Thats your wife's personal assistant. grin

As I suspect. He's comments are absolutely ridiculous. Wumi is but 3 or 4 hours away from me, but we need to travel to neutral countries to discuss this? No I think not.

Before I became an animator/special effects artist, before I was a research scientist and attended medical school, I spent 7 years as a Navy Seal, this can be verified by your so called associate known as my wife.

For 7 years all I did was capture people in foreign countries for interrogation, plant plastic explosives, our assassinated my designated targets in foreign countries. These were my only 3 missions for seven long years, I'm not proud of it. I have put that past behind, he does well to consult my wife before he casts these random rants and accusations about me.

I believe that when I come to Africa it will be a peaceful mission to secure my son, but I will not be coming alone.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

As I suspect. He's comments are absolutely ridiculous. Wumi is but 3 or 4 hours away from me, but we need to travel to neutral countries to discuss this? No I think not.

Before I became an animator/special effects artist, before I was a research scientist and attended medical school, I spent 7 years as a Navy Seal, this can be verified by your so called associate known as my wife.

For 7 years all I did was capture people in foreign countries for interrogation, plant plastic explosives, our assassinated my designated targets in foreign countries. These were my only 3 missions for seven long years, I'm not proud of it. I have put that past behind, he does well to consult my wife before he casts these random rants and accusations about me.

I believe that when I come to Africa it will be a peaceful mission to secure my son, but I will not be coming alone. T

Your wife wants you to respond here. click the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1301268/carl-allen-personality-something-say
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2013
r231: https://www.nairaland.com/1301268/carl-allen-personality-something-say

Well,

I must leave you all to prove myself to my own wife. \

Take Care
Everyone
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ogabee, he dey fight for hin commission na. Ko easy mehn! grin

If na commission he will also partake in the same cup as his master or mistress
@gree-die you talk of dispute resolution while your mistress opened threads blackmailing her creditors daring them to collect their money using her punny as collateral
Is that good faith
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands

@FXking her fine face is why she was spared the initial onslaught but now it seems she is also an apologist or at best a sympathiser for shopclue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 24, 2013
biolabee:
@gree-die you talk of dispute resolution while your mistress opened threads blackmailing her creditors daring them to collect their money using her punny as collateral
Is that good faith
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands

@FXking her fine face is why she was spared the initial onslaught but now it seems she is also an apologist or at best a sympathiser for shopclue

Hmnnnn...I see.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Onatisil,

Please just ignore that criminal called onatisi, he uses multiple ID in here including texaco1, bbfever, foreverGod1, domogul amongst others. He is working for your wife, Wunmi Allen, as her errand boy, so please dont expect anything progressive to come from him thus the need to completely ignore him.

Meet you at the other side and we will definitely work out how Aigbe will be paid and you would get your son back. Do you know where exactly in Nigeria your son is?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 7:39pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i said it from the onset ,he is yet to play his cards ,i am still watching him .he is gonna slip up very soon.he never expected to be opposed when he came here .

Mr Allen isn't tactful atall... didn't i say he is his own undoing?? just watch out for inconsistencies, dey r aplenty.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
this carl knows that there is no way we can verify the documents he pasted here .
well der is no way those of us with a head, an actual head ll believe dat doc.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78:
Waooo...you are really good looking, I never would have imagined. But why did you remove that pic? Is it because I said I was gonna do a check on you? Not to worry dear, you are too beautiful for me to expose your personal details in here.

Cheers!

remove wat pic? i don't know what u are on about pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.