Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care (15413 Views)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. / True Love Doesnt Care If You Are In A Relationship!! He's Fair Game Until....... / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by Eclairs: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
Anyone in a similar situation?

Been friends with a girl for long, cld tel she likes you but perhaps too proud to let it open, after a very long time, u tel her you love her and hv developd feelins for her. Though reluctant at first, she tells you she loves you too after so much talk and talk and talk tryin to convince her your love is genuine. Eventually, she agrees to your love and calls u her boyfriend but you dont feel loved as she act like she doesnt care. Friends tell u she does care based on wht they hear her say and the way she acts in your absence but you not sure about tht as you tend to be makin all the efforts to sustain the relationship just to confirm u're serious as you fink she wld see you differently if you step aside after all the talk talk talk.

Now it feels like a trap especially as someone else is offerin love on a platter.
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
I guess she's the shy type. It could be that she finds it hard to show her feelings. Some people are like that. Why don't you bring up the subject of why she's so distant. Let her talk, stop doing the whole talking, even if lengthy silences occur, she might be forced to open up to you.
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by choco4life(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
I think she's acting like she's being forced into the relationship. more talking cud do the magic
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
I don’t think someone can say something and not act it if it’s really true. What’s more important’s the action not the words, like Westlife said, what if the words don’t exist If she’s shy, she won’t say it. Maybe you are forcing yourself on her, try giving her some space, let her say what she really wants.
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by iice(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
Welcome to the world of women grin grin Roller coaster ride with different exits. . .
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by squirrel20(f): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2008
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE HER TIME AND STOP STRESSING TOO MUCH, I BELIEVE IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHEN YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY SHOW THE PERSON HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM. MAYBE YOU ARE JUST FORCING HER AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU SHE ISN'T INTERESTED.
SINCE YOU SAY YOU LOVE HER, DON'T GIVE UP.
ALL THE BEST.
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by olulu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
Women are a jig saw puzzle with 5 different pieces missing.

tongue tongue tongue
just be patient, had issues close to your with me lady,
though we are still resolving it.  embarassed embarassed embarassed

but 1 thing i learnt is that, effective communication is key in every relationship,
and listen more, talk less is essential, u will learn more.

sum girls don't do PDA, public display of affection,
maybe she is like that.
or if u are her 1st.,
then omo , boy, u get serious work to do

dats y i no dey do virgins
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just be patient, and be more understanding,
if u lucky, u will get the feeling u undetstand her.
but in reality, u never will
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by talk2sulta: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2008
@topic
the girl must have a complex personality.says she loves you,but doesnt show it.The proof of Love is in action.for me as long as am not seeing the action and am very sure that Ive given you much time to settle,then I will know it has become deceit."I love you" is a hollow word if its not backed up with something tangible.
I suggest u hang on a little bit.I would have told you to persuade her to love you,but I dont think that would be appropriate grin.if she is really in love,she gats to show it without being persuaded.
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by hammers(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
Never mind ladies. They can pretend!
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by opokonwa(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2008
@poster
If I may ask, 'how old are you and the girl?'
'cause this looks like a children love story.

But if both of you are of age, then consider ignoring the girl completely for as long as 3 month stretch.
If she truly loves yu, she will be forced to start showing it.
If not, make una quit angry
Re: When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care by Eclairs: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
choco4life:

I think she's acting like she's being forced into the realationship. more talking cud do the magic

That is exactly how it feels.

opokonwa:

@poster
If I may ask, 'how old are you and the girl?'
'cause this looks like a children love story.

But if both of you are of age, then consider ignoring the girl completely for as long as 3 month stretch.
If she truly loves yu, she will be forced to start showing it.
If not, make una quit angry

20s. 3month stretch. Guy, the whole fin tire me. Alr considerin quittin but how after the talk talk talk. Shd I just tell her out of the blue I am no longa interested?

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / Girls How Do You Feel When Being bleeped In The Arsehole / Friends That Fvck(adult Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.