Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? (5905 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ve Just spken with a friend of mine dis evening wen he told me his gf has come up wit a pregnancy issue and since he really luvs her and didnt want to hurt her feelings, he managed to calm her down bt later told her some contraceptvs must be used to get rid of d newly formation. Adamantly, d girl refused but said she wants to kip it. D guy in question is still in school and only hustles to pay his school fees wch such responsibity of fathering a child is d least thought in his head now. D girl in question had only a small job doing where she earns only abt 30k per month. Would that be enough to take care of d 1room family responsibilities?

Why shld a girl wit her right senses wants to keep pregnancy for a guy in such condition even wen d pregnancy hasnt gone any far? Is she desperate for marriage? What could be d motive 4 dis?

I think d guy is deeply thinking on how to deal wit her if she continues to say she must keep it.

Maybe total denial wil teach her a big lesson. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Why shud a girl in her right senses terminate a pregnancy and risk the chances of not being able to conceive simply because the other party doesn't want to leave up to his responsibility...well if it means he has to drop out of school at get 3 damn jobs to take care of that child then he should! If u are men enough to have unprotected sex then u better be man enough to deal with the consequences that come with it! This is absolute horse sh*t!!! angry there is nothing wrong wit her brains, she made a mistake and she is making up for it...at least it shows she is responsible

39 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by outrage: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Fuol! I wonder how you would have typed this if your mother decided to do the same. Ideota!
Mudering bastard!

7 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 190theclown: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder

in our countree nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
OP, are you for real? Why should your friend "do the do" with her when he couldn't bear the consequences? Is condom that expensive? With all this noise and publicity on social media, people still have unprotected pre-marital sex.
Must you "do the do"

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
OP why you no use N20 condom before? No come here come tell us lie lie story here o. You do finish come de say na your friend. Nonsense! No touch that girl o. Na my sister be that.

3 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by sharpboyus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Who knows if the the unwanted baby might be the next Dangote.... Just guessing!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
If you are not responsible enought to face the consequences, stop having unprotected sèx. I think the guy is the one not using his head

5 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by greedie1(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
ubong560: . Would that be enough to take care of d 1room family responsibilities?
some single mothers earn less... she ll get by.
ubong560:
Why shld a girl wit her right senses wants to keep pregnancy for a guy in such condition even wen d pregnancy hasnt gone any far?
because she is with her ryt senses as u clearly pointed out. she knows d value of human life, she knows its a blessing in disguise, she believes in takin responsibility for her actions, she knows dat 2 wrongs don't make a right.... she is smart.
ubong560: Is she desperate for marriage?
not necessarily...

ubong560: What could be d motive 4 dis?
to give birth and raise the baby into a good and patriotic nigerian, a future leader. to .do the right thing and not become a murderer, to be d sane one in d midst of insane fellows.... its not so farfetched isit?

3 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by sharpboyus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
gree-die:

some single mothers earn less... she ll get by.

because she is with her ryt senses as u clearly pointed out. she knows d value of human life, she knows its a blessing in disguise, she believes in takin responsibility for her actions, she knows dat 2 wrongs don't make a right.... she is smart.

not necessarily...

to give birth and raise the baby into a good and patriotic nigerian, a future leader. to .do the right thing and not become a murderer, to be d sane one in d midst of insane fellows.... its not so farfetched isit?

Cannot Die , u dey here!

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by NessaFresh(f): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
brokoto: OP why you no use N20 condom before? No come here come tell us lie lie story here o. You do finish come de say na your friend. Nonsense! No touch that girl o. Na my sister be that.
lool
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
But na wha ooo..
Y everybody dey attack my guy na??
Dnt worry guy, i wont support dem. I think the right tyn for ur frnd to do is to speak sense into her head,make her see reasons why he cant father a child nw. If what he's asking her to do is save, he should tell her dat and also tell her wht she will miss if she keeps d child.
But he should nt kill her ooooh, even beating her should nt come in. If she persist, then ''plan 2''
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by KateSpade(f): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
If she is already pregnant, its too late for contraceptives.

There are multiple reasons why a woman would want to continue with her pregnancy. Its her decision.

I agree with the other posters. Any time you have se.x you putting yourself at risk for producing a child and precautions need to be taken if thats not what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Smuthx(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
We have some serious ladies airing their view on this topic by this time of the day (after 11pm). thats cool.. To avoid digressing a little.... back to the topic.

The lady should delieve the baby. Then after, she has to look at her financial strength to know if the baby will have a good upkeep. then she may look for good motherless babies home where she can keep the child for them to cater for the baby.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by kpozite(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Smuthx: We have some serious ladies airing their view on this topic by this time of the day (after 11pm). thats cool.. To avoid digressing a little.... back to the topic.

The lady should delieve the baby. Then after, she has to look at her financial strength to know if the baby will have a good upkeep. then she may look for good motherless babies home where she can keep the child for them to cater for the baby.
How many times have you visited the motherless babies home? Do you know how the children there survive? It's your type (and the Op) that cause problems in the society.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Tanks 2 u all 4d necessary n d unnecessary bashings contrbutd so far bt quite un4tunat, am not d 1 involved.

U all r sayng she shld kip d belle, no probs. Let her kip it but its d same she dat wil 1t 2 run out of d house wen d baby coms n food/other tings are in lacking-lacking (God wil provide i abi?)

Talking abt s*x w/out condom, do u knw if she's d 1 who initiated d idea of havng it BONE2BONE? Dont 4get girls 1t 2 enjoy sex 2 d maximum.

If she's not d marital wman in d guy's heart, den she shld think of becoming a single mother. Wil she deriv pleasure having a child out of wedlock? What abt her work, wont they sack her immediately once evrythin is brought b4 d light? Afta d terminatn of appointmnt, how wil she continue her life n dat of d baby frm ther?

D point ther is dat, at dis stage wherby she just missed her 1st period, evrythin can be handled to boycott d maturity of dat pregnancy w/out any physical or emotional harms.

She shld think abt it. There's tim 4 evrytin.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Caracta(f): 1:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Why open a thread when you have all the answers?

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Keep the baby. She's already mourning the thought of its loss. Contraception is available, so no excuses for such conversations. Sensibilities can not always win over a woman's inate urge to mother her child. It's too late to default back into life without a child, it will always exist in her mind whether aborted or not undecided
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Hmmm,u again,so u ve finaly impregnated anoda chic n u want make she abort am make ur main chic no knw baa?ok...if anytin happens to dat gal na uniform straight u go wear 4 kirikiri.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by sharpboyus(m): 1:25am On Jan 25, 2013
Something tells me that this Op don give person belle by doing one night stand. He come here come dey disturb our talent to look for opinion. guy you better accept your faith make u carry your load sharp sharp. Nobody for here dey when you dey do skin skin. Enjoy alone, carry your load alone. at least poison no dey kill person wey no chop from food. shekina!!!!!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Caracta: Why open a thread when you have all the answers?
I wonder. Maybe he expected us to give him a pat in the back, hold his hands and sing kumbaya together. Nonsense!
See the way he's just making it look like its all the girls fault. I sure say na u go don de disturb her for sex since. If you are not the impregnator then you should not have all this intimate info and vested interest. Lie lie boy.

3 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2013
sharpboyus: Something tells me that this Op don give person belle by doing one night stand. He come here come dey disturb our talent to look for opinion. guy you better accept your faith make u carry your load sharp sharp. Nobody for here dey when you dey do skin skin. Enjoy alone, carry your load alone. at least poison no dey kill person wey no chop from food. shekina!!!!!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2013
brokoto: I wonder. Maybe he expected us to give him a pat in the back, hold his hands and sing kumbaya together. Nonsense!
See the way he's just making it look like its all the girls fault. I sure say na u go don de disturb her for sex since. If you are not the impregnator then you should not have all this intimate info and vested interest. Lie lie boy.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2013
all u need do is talk sense into ha head.... every woman loves to keep d baby, mayb 90%...esp if she truely love d guy. but tell ha hww d baby would ruin ha immediate ambitions.
i jst did and she didnt hesitate any longer in taking d pills. and within 24hrs she's ok. its jst d first period.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2013
@graphy, dear where av u bin? bin goin thru threads lookin 4 u but culdnt find any of ur recent post @all. Anyway, bin missing u greatly.

@graphy again and others, at my stage now, even though marriage or shld i say fathering a child isnt my top priority now, but if incidentally i score an accidental goal, sorry i dont think i wil conceive of an abortion. Once a guy is more than 25, he is maritally riped enough to have a family as long as he earns income. Why wil i den contemplate of an abortion wen i know i can raise a family and d brightness of such child wch i dont know? U all ve gotten it wrong.

D decisn wil do no good than ruining d girl's future.

THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Ike77503(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2013
All I have to tell YOU oppppssss your friend, IS make plans to accomodate the unborn child..adequate planning will help ease the challenges ahead...and if YOU, OPpPsssssss your FRIEND HIT it RAW you OUGHT TO know what the end product is ...i dey LAUGH
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ITbomb(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44: If you are not responsible enought to face the consequences, stop having unprotected sèx. I think the guy is the one not using his head
I'm with you in this one. The guy is the one with no sensible brain to care for her lover and be responsible when playing love
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Chnges(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2013
@OP, yes it's enough to raise a 1 room family. All he just need is PLANNING! They should reason together as a family now, plan their daily & monthly activities/bills, cut-off wants and embrace needs. I tell you, if he reasons like a real man, with the collaboration of d pure-hearted Lady carrying his child, all will go well 4 good.
An advice to our youths: if u think u'r nt ready 4 marriage or babies, y engage in sex. Especially unprotected sex?

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2013
No comment .
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by pwettytemmy(f): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Dondav: I support the dude.. And yes, I'll be glad if my mum actually aborted me! No one told me I'll have to sweat Day and Night to make ends meet..
Gosh, I can't start to imagine how ur life is, for u to think ur mum should av aborted you.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Dondav: I support the dude.. And yes, I'll be glad if my mum actually aborted me! No one told me I'll have to sweat Day and Night to make ends meet..
simple solution. Kill urself and reduce the world population

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.