Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (13896 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

Because you are a GOAT now. Since you say you no dey hear word, i go call you you GOAT PHUCKER so tey you go beg the Lagoon to swallow you

All una family dey craze!!!! I no blame the two of una, na una mama wey phuck 100 mad goats for thick foerest i blame. You will all forever perish in that padded cell--- MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT and MS GOATY NWANDO ALIAS EWA DO MI ALIAS MS OBO NLA of the universe!!! These titles are all yours forever!!!!

eh en. . look at this demented bitch, you've been looking in the mirror too much abi, you've see too much of the phuck

goat, so now everyone is a goat. hahahaha, them dey catch you tete. yes, all your family are crazy, trisomy 21 dey do

them. anything that crawls they phuck them. . . now you wan tell me that you guys phuck in the forest abi. yesterday

you said the lagoon, so you guys have already moved your location to the forest? shocked shocked omo, no wonder you sighed off fast

fast, it was time to go earn money again. nawa oh, well, hunger calls for desperation, no one left behind. they need you

to do the big job because your toto is wild enough for 100 goats in one min, and your mouth, like i said, your father

has been practicing with you to make sure you get the job done cheesy cheesy cheesy. now you dey look on Nairaland for them goats to entice.

om ase embarassed embarassed, just dnt come to Nairaland for advices on how to abort that 8month old baby in your rotten womb.

igwe of motherfuckers, where is your next location so i can warn them worried mothers so they'll do a lockdown in that area. . . cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

All my family dey craze!!!! I no  blame the two of  una, na my mama wey phuck 100 mad goats for thick foerest i blame. I will forever perish in that padded cell--- MR ISI EWU winniDIOT and MS GOATY winner ALIAS EWA DO MI ALIAS MS OBO NLA of the universe!!! These titles are all mine forever!!!!

good for you wink
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2008
This is to teach you a lesson. The next time you see any of my threads you don't dare open them, This serves you right!!!!! Now you can cry cry  cry  cry  cry You've been insulting people's thread any how before. But this one na lesson for life, you stupid GOAT-PHUCKER!!!! If you don't like the topic, you just have to jump into the lagoon, instead of boring us with stories of how your  GOAT MAMA was pucked hard by WILD MAD GOATS in the forest. Now you can continoe crying cry

As for me, i can always post anything i want as long as it does not break any of the laws of this forum. I'm enjoying myself with my popcorn and sprite cheesy  cheesy  grin  grin  cool  tongue  grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2008
Winnergal:

This is to teach you a lesson. The next time you see any of my threads you don't dare open them, This serves you right!!!!! Now you can cry cry cry cry cry You've been insulting people's thread any how before. But this one na lesson for life, you stupid GOAT-PHUCKER!!!! If you don't like the topic, you just have to jump into the lagoon, instead of boring us with stories of how your GOAT MAMA was pucked hard by WILD MAD GOATS in the forest. Now you can continoe crying cry

As for me, i can always post anything i want as long as it does not break any of the laws of this forum. I'm enjoying myself with my popcorn and sprite cheesy cheesy grin grin cool tongue grin

hehehe. . .omo, you actually think anyone is taking you serious. . .ask them NLers, they know me for telling it as it is. .

.make another stupid thread and i'll keep embarrassing you. . .where i s the other thread you made sef, make i pull it up

for them to yab you uselessly again. omo, 17!! shut the phuck up and stop lying, this 5 years old girl. . .your stupidity

dey disgrace your useless a$$. well, they've been teaching you. . .abeg, think of sth to say, i just dey laugh it you. . .the same thing over and

over. its boring, when you want to get into a debate with someone, dnt repeat yourself like a phucked up pussy, its

very boring, we've heard what you do, weting concern me? am i a pastor to redeem you? . . .abeg, let's continue jare, make i make this your thread pas page 20 sef. . .demented bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and here i thought Nairaland was getting boring, its good to put people in their places. . . seun ban me and i'll always come back for this bitch, winnergirl, welcome your new friend, tempestuous/morenike09/toyinrayo/ bunmitola cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2008
Eya, now you are confessing, you GOAT PHUCKER

tempestous:

eh en. . look at me this demented bitch, i''ve been looking in the mirror too much, i''ve see too much of the phuck

goat, so now i claim everyone is a goat. hahahaha, them dey catch me tete. yes, all my family are crazy, trisomy 21 dey do

them. anything that crawls we phuck them. . . we all phuck in the forest. yesterday

it was still  in the lagoon, now  we have already moved your location to the forest? shocked shocked omo, no wonder we sighed off fast

fast, it was time to go earn money again. nawa oh, well, hunger calls for desperation, no one left behind. they need me

to do the big job because my toto is wild enough for 100 goats in one min, and my mouth, like i said, my goat father

has been practicing with me to make sure i get the job done cheesy cheesy cheesy. now i dey look on Nairaland for them goats to entice.

om ase embarassed embarassed, i came to Nairaland for advices on how to abort that 8month old baby in my rotten womb.

i am the igwe of motherfuckers, i will give you all my next location so you can all watch how my goat phucking family do our GOATY wild style. . . cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2008
Winnergal:

eh en. . look at me this demented bitch, i''ve been looking in the mirror too much, i''ve see too much of the phuck

goat, so now i claim everyone is a goat. hahahaha, them dey catch me tete. yes, all my family are crazy, trisomy 21 dey do

them. anything that crawls we phuck them. . . we all phuck in the forest. yesterday

it was still in the lagoon, now we have already moved your location to the forest? Shocked Shocked omo, no wonder we sighed off fast

fast, it was time to go earn money again. nawa oh, well, hunger calls for desperation, no one left behind. they need me

to do the big job because my toto is wild enough for 100 goats in one min, and my mouth, like i said, my goat father

has been practicing with me to make sure i get the job done Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. now i dey look on Nairaland for them goats to entice.

om ase Embarrassed Embarrassed, i came to Nairaland for advices on how to abort that 8month old baby in my rotten womb.

i am the igwe of motherfuckers, i will give you all my next location so you can all watch how my goat phucking family do our GOATY wild style. . . Cheesy Cheesy Grin

so you're admitting it one by one. . plz continue. . .LMFAO. . .i can't spell a stray trash anywhere, omo, do us all a favor and jump back in the dustbin. . .
omo, if you know what family lineage i came for, you'll never be able to talk to me face to face, lest i send them guards after you. . . . even your dog species will chase you until they finally rid of you. . cheesy cheesy
winnergirl, plz dnt bore me tonight, let's rock and roll like yest. .
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2008
winnergal follow follow
grow up joo
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2008
nwando:

winnergal follow follow
grow up joo

that will take at least 20 years. . .her brain neurons are already damaged and have atrophied from lack of use. dnt expect any intelligent remark for her. some of us are making it big while she'll keep doing what she's good at.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2008
tempestous:

hehehe. . ., Nairalanders please take me serious. . .ask my GOAT PHUCKING family, they know me for pucking it goaty. .

.i will make another FLIES PHUCKING thread and i'll keep PHUCKING MY GOAT MAMA . . .my GOAT brain i s looking for the other thread i made , make i pull my half of a mm OKO up

to PHUCK my GOAT SISTER again. omo, i am 76!! i don't want to shut my goat  phucking mouth  up and stop lying, I need an unborn GOAT BABY for GOATY PHUCK. . .My MAD GOAT PHUCKING MAMA has  been teaching me. . .abeg, make una comment my GOAT PRICK, and  laugh at me over and

over. its so shocking  shocked, when all of you want to get into a debate with me, please repeat yourself  because i have a goaty brain, its full of GOAT SHIT, ME and my GOAT family meet our GOAT ashewo customers at the ASHEWO GOAT junctions. We need to jump into the lagoon to redeem ourselves. . .abeg, my GOAT family let's continue to FLIES PHUCK jare, we are all demented bitches  cry  cry  cry

and now our GOAT phuck is getting boring, its good to put our rotten OBOS and PRICKS in their places. . . seun ban me so that i will have enough time to PHUCK my GOATS mother, GOATY EWA DOBO NLA MI, welcome my new GOAT PHUCK GOATS, ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT/MORENITONDOBONLAMI

still enjoying my popcorn and sprite grin cheesy cheesy smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2008
eyah, she got nothing else to say. . . man, i hate cowards. . . them dey shut their trap when i start having fun. winnergirl, weting do you? you no get sth else to say? angry angry angry B.S. after you stop admitting, you bet i'll come back and reply you.

damn, girl, before you start spilling sh^t about someone, make sure your secret is well hidden, shogbo. i'll be watching you. . . adios for now. ajoma rira later. sebi emi ati e ti di ore. . .now, we'll yab each other side by side.

an FINALLY out. . . post sth trashy, make i yab you some more jare. it was fun while it lasted. . . but make it more fun so you wnt have to repeat yourself. it's one of your symptoms of your defective brain neurons. . .adios, my friend, we shall collide again!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

rock n roll
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2008
Your GOAT brain should have told you that you never start what you cannot finish, ms OBO NLA of the universe!!!

tempestous:

eyah, she got nothing else to say. . . man, i hate cowards. . . them dey shut their trap when i start having fun. winnergirl, weting do you? you no get sth else to say? angry angry angry B.S. after you stop admitting, you bet i'll come back and reply you.

damn, girl, before you start spilling sh^t about someone, make sure your secret is well hidden, shogbo. i'll be watching you. . . adios for now. ajoma rira later. sebi emi ati e ti di ore. . .now, we'll yab each other side by side.

an FINALLY out. . . post sth trashy, make i yab you some more jare. it was fun while it lasted. . . but make it more fun so you wnt have to repeat yourself. it's one of your symptoms of your defective brain neurons. . .adios, my friend, we shall collide again!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

rock n roll

These popcorn and sprite taste sooo delicious cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by henry007(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2008
enuff already wit dis thread
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2008
Winnergal:

Your GOAT brain should have told you that you never start what you cannot finish, ms OBO NLA of the universe!!!
another act of cowardism. . . when you let them off, then they start talking like they were actually making sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy well, they want to keep lying to themselves

like i said, if you stop bleating a lil longer and stop fasting on Goat c-um, we might actually have something to debate on. . . Goat ko Gorilla ni. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2008
henry007:

enough already wit this thread
henry, you know me, i won't stop until winnergirl start making sense. . . . or until i make it to page 20 on this thread. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by henry007(m): 12:52am On Mar 06, 2008
ok bitches and bizzards, its high time i joined dis fight. but y dis particular thread losergirl, get a grip tempestous( wetin be ur first nl name?) take a shill pill
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2008
henry, toyinrayo/ morenike does not appreciate that tone. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2008
Na who dash monkey banana, nobody sabi you o, na for wild forest, them sabi you, TEMPEGOATPHUCKER

tempestous:

henry, you know me, i won't stop until winnergirl start making sense. . . . or until i make it to page 20 on this thread. cheesy cheesy

I'm still enjoying my popcorn and sprite  smiley cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2008
Winnergal:

Na who dash monkey banana, nobody sabi you o, na for wild forest, them sabi you, TEMPEGOATPHUCKER

I'm still enjoying my popcorn and sprite smiley cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LOL. . .shey na popcorn you dey enjoy, is that what you call goat c-um now? your popcorn? hehehe. . .na you dash yourself banana, and am here to slap that banana out of your meaty paws cheesy cheesy]

i know you can read. . .its tempestuos. . .i know, your brain damage dey get to you hard. . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 06, 2008
phew. . .seun, so you get sense eh?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2008
Mr Henry007 ALIAS WOMAN WRAPPER LOSERMAN FOREVER no join this fight o. Se bi MORENITONDOBONLAMI, TEMPEFADAPHUCKER, and NWANDO alias EWADOBONLAMI say them want wahala, na wahala them go get now

henry007:

ok bitches and bizzards, its high time i joined this fight. but y this particular thread losergirl, get a grip tempestous( wetin be your first nl name?) take a shill pill

Still enjoying my popcorn and sprite cheesy grin cheesy grin wink smiley wink cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2008
Winnergal:

Mr Henry007 ALIAS WOMAN WRAPPER LOSERMAN FOREVER no join this fight o. Se bi MORENITONDOBONLAMI, TEMPEFADAPHUCKER, and NWANDO alias EWADOBONLAMI say them want wahala, na wahala them go get now

Still enjoying my popcorn and sprite cheesy grin cheesy grin wink smiley wink cheesy grin grin cheesy

LOL. . .which wahala, you dey yarn? even creamdream made more sense than you. . .abeg, let's rock and roll like yest. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by henry007(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2008
toyin-queen bitchbee, how belle??
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2008
henry007:

toyin-queen bitchbee, how belle??
henry, you and i have jayvin have been down this road, dnt make me get started on you and your secret admirers on NL. . . omo, you know i got info on you. . .dnt let the secret start pouring out. . . and yes am i queen, and yes, i'll continue to be a bitch. . .hon, welcome to this thread. .
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2008
winnergirl, my dog, where you dey? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2008
morenike09:

TEMPESTOUS ALIAS TEMPEGOATPHUCKER, MY GOAT PHUCKER, where you dey, WA DO OBO NLA MI?

Na wa o
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2008
Winnergal:

Still enjoying my popcorn and sprite smiley cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin wink smiley grin cheesy grin
tasty aren't dey. . .but i prefer Vault to sprite, too much caffine. . but you keep drinking it. . .maybe the heart attack will speed up cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2008
henry, where art thou? abeg, show up now!!! and why are you keep troubling my YIM?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by henry007(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2008
losergirl has a death wish,d only way out is infront of a bus
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by henry007(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2008
ok my secret admirers, is dat a threat really i'll like 2 know in private
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2008
What are you waiting for? jump now

henry007:

I, henry007 alias GOATMOTHERPHUCKER has a death wish because of my 1 mm small OKO ,d only way out is to cut my PRICK off and jump into the lagoon

Still enjoying my popcorn and Sprite cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2008
henry007:

ok my secret admirers, is that a threat really i'll like 2 know in private
get online cheesy cheesy cheesy leave winnergirl, she's mines to take care of
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2008
moi, i dey enjoy my Yoruba movies and NL. . . kiss kiss and this movie is boring self. . .make i give this girl all my attention jare

Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You Without Trying Too Hard

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52