Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Toyota Is Gone! End Of Discussion Still In - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Toyota Is Gone! End Of Discussion Still In (3931 Views)

MY TOYOTA CAMRY PRE ORDERED FROM INSPIRED AUTOS JUST LANDED / My Toyota Camry Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors Has Been Delivered / 2005 Honda Accord(end Of Discussion) For Sale @ 1.150m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Is Gone! End Of Discussion Still In by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
hi everyone, this is to let you know the toyota corl\olla is gone, but i still have an end of discussion (2006) model, up for sale, grey with cream interior,v6,alloy wheel, full options, no leather seat,price:#2.8m(price is non-negotiable).
attached are some pix of the car, if interetsed, please call me on 08033679526. thanks.

Re: My Toyota Is Gone! End Of Discussion Still In by ibaka: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2008
do u mean the corolla that midas02 sold? haba na by force to be online car dealer.brother please show some sincerity on this site.abi u and midas02 are one and the same person?
Re: My Toyota Is Gone! End Of Discussion Still In by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2008
next time i suggest you read properly the timing and dates of posts b/4 you apply your fingers to the keyboard. do u think it is everyone on this forum who has access to cars or who dont know the proper process to take to do joint venture, i believe that is the reason for this forum.so pls if u are interested, say so and stop beating around the bush.
Re: My Toyota Is Gone! End Of Discussion Still In by goldenwale: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Most dealers in this forum now use www.motorng.com to sell their cars for free. i suggest you try it out free.

wale
Naija Automart , The biggest Automart for Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Camry Le Gold Emblem ( Its Dejicool & Inspired Again ) / Neat Nigeria Used Peugeot 206 For 800k / 2004 Honda Pilot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.