Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Will Go With Super Eagle Because He Beats No One - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Go With Super Eagle Because He Beats No One (508 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Go With Super Eagle Because He Beats No One by economia: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Okafor's parents bid to divorce in a law court, so the Judge was set to issue the certificate of divorce as the unfortunate couple were ready to cut there divorce cake. The Judge was more interested in the welfare of Okafor: the only child of the about defunct marriage; thus he asked:

Judge: Okafor.

Okafor: Yes my Lord.

Judge: will you go with your father.

Okafor: NO.

Judge: why.

Okafor: he beats alot.

Judge: will you stay with your mother.

Okafor: never.

Okafor: she revenge alot.

Judge: who will you go to.

Okafor: SUPER EAGLE

Okafor: SUPER EAGLE beat no one: patapata na draw

(1) (Reply)

CAF Is Using Refrees To Witch Hunt Nigeria Because Of Refusal To Pay Tv Right / What I Feel Is Wrong About The Current Super Eagle / Afcon 2013:which Nigeria Player Wear What Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.