Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce (18782 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / North West Steps Out All In Black For A 5 Star Spa Day Treatment From Kim Kardas / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian: Marriage is suppose to be respected and honored... In Kim's case, if u had watched their marriage episodes, Kim tried so hard to make it work.. She cried and begged kris, that all she wants to have a loving husband .But kris was so full of himself.. I too fine, I get so tall, I get triceps.... Who cares? Ifshe is travelling she tell kris.... But when kris is travelling, he simply zooms off without telling her... If u as a man, yur wife travells at will without telling u, and comes when she likes how will u feel...?..What matters most is both parties making the marriage to work... Not just one side... Haven't u heard some men , saying they rather marry an ugly girl who has the fear ofGod and knows what marriage is all about, than marrying, miss world that could be so bitchy at home... I bet u know the saying.. Kris was so annoying in behavior and sarcastic too... He mouth too bad...and he also wants to invite friends to party in their home... Which responsible married man , will still be inviting random women and men for parties at home, while Kim wanted her privacy in her own home, is that too much to ask?.. And he is also competitive in nature.. Abeg... Gone are those days, one keep on suffering in silence, because yur married... Me , I won't suffer in silence sha and be crying all nite.
I laugh in Togolese. "If you watch" indeed. Babe abeg go sidon. That's why she ended it after 72days, and you can talk about sanctity with a straight face? Was he not all these things before they married? What made her so fed up that she couldn't bear him any longer after just almost two and a half MONTHS of marriage? Oh, I know, she suddenly realised he was a vampire and couldn't satisfy his blood craving. Abeg, on to the next one. I can't wait to see Kanye and Kris have joint custody of the Humphries' children.

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by texazzpete(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian: He go taya... Let him hang in there, until kim and Kanye starts living together in their 11million dollars home, even have three kids join... His eyes go clear, and he will quietly move on and remarry someone of his class.. Keep on waiting for annulment..kini big deal, sef?

Congrats...if your intention was to make yourself look like a daft broad, you achieved that aim!

victorian: Marriage is suppose to be respected and honored... In Kim's case, if u had watched their marriage episodes, Kim tried so hard to make it work.. She cried and begged kris, that all she wants to have a loving husband .But kris was so full of himself.. I too fine, I get so tall, I get triceps.... Who cares? Ifshe is travelling she tell kris.... But when kris is travelling, he simply zooms off without telling her... If u as a man, yur wife travells at will without telling u, and comes when she likes how will u feel...?..What matters most is both parties making the marriage to work... Not just one side... Haven't u heard some men , saying they rather marry an ugly girl who has the fear ofGod and knows what marriage is all about, than marrying, miss world that could be so bitchy at home... I bet u know the saying.. Kris was so annoying in behavior and sarcastic too... He mouth too bad...and he also wants to invite friends to party in their home... Which responsible married man , will still be inviting random women and men for parties at home, while Kim wanted her privacy in her own home, is that too much to ask?.. And he is also competitive in nature.. Abeg... Gone are those days, one keep on suffering in silence, because yur married... Me , I won't suffer in silence sha and be crying all nite.

Therein lies your problem...you watch their inane show religiously and swallow all the crap they want you to see.
It doesn't matter how 'happy' their marriage was. That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. He wants an annulment on the grounds that the entire marriage was based on fraud. What does that have to do with who was the angel during the marriage again?

3 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian: How will u feel, if a husband say so...?.. Especially when yur not a full time house wife kind of lady, and you love your job but willing to sacrifice and make a balance at home?
I will feel like divorcing him in 72days and then offer him 1.6billion naira more than a year later.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: pls o someone should pls explain this whole bullshit to me...they are no more together, kim wants to give him 10mdols Kris wants annulment....2 never cut 4? abi pls make una explain to me abeg

A divorce wȋ̊ℓℓ mean he had a failed marriage but an annulment wȋ̊ℓℓ mean he was scammed by KIm And was never married. KIm wants †☺ pay him §☺ that she wȋ̊ℓℓ not be legally a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
texazzpete:

Congrats...if your intention was to make yourself look like a daft broad, you achieved that aim!

As a daft nija man, I know I will see it this way, but not worry.. U r good to go grin

Therein lies your problem...you watch their inane show religiously and swallow all the crap they want you to see.
It doesn't matter how 'happy' their marriage was. That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. He wants an annulment on the grounds that the entire marriage was based on fraud. What does that have to do with who was the angel during the marriage again?

Is not the crap they want me to see, at least the camera were taking each view as it is.. I didnt force any of them to act selfishly in their homes.. Kris for me o... He is wasting his time. I rest my case..
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: I never said they mean the same thing.

What I'm asking is how does annulling the marriage make all the 5ex they had while together no longer true?

It doesn't but it clears Kris record, in the eyes of the law it will mean he was never married.

In a way I think I support that especially as I agree that the marriage was a sham marriage, a "made for TV" marriage. Such things should be recognized for the fantasy fictions they are.

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
@Victorian,,they would only show the public what they need to show..So she could spend lavishly for a wedding but couldn't persevere to ensure the marriage work..

Let's call a spade a spade..those reasons you gave are too trivial for a sane person to break-up from a marriage just after 3days. These guys are fake & wouldn't tell you the truth cos they don't even care about what you think anyway. I wish them the best but I just pray Kris bounces back!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
[size=13pt]I don't get some of the arguments here. Even if one says that Kim disagreed with Kris and couldn't be a house wife or mother, what exactly is she doing now? Her home is for sale. She's searching for a family residence with Kanye. She already said once the child is born, it'll be private life. Isn't that the same thing Kris suggested to her?

Some women sef. Just admit wrong is wrong and move on. To support Kim in this situation means you support stupidity. To defend Kim based on what you saw on tv for a few hours is laughable. She knew Kris longer than they were married. There's no way she came to a unique epiphany in 72 days. I don't believe such a story, especially when she's trying to pay off Humphries with $10M. In fact, that money na insult.

For this issue, #TeamKris[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by sashaa(f): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
dont wanna quote anyone. Plzzzz, reality t.v is wash. Wash wash and wash again. They only show u what they want u to see, most of the scenes there are as scripted as our dear home movies

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

Is not the crap they want me to see, at least the camera were taking each view as it is.. I didnt force any of them to act selfishly in their homes.. Kris for me o... He is wasting his time. I rest my case..
undecided are u this dumb or are u play acting? becos u win first prize!!! Kim wanted a famous NBA star Husby like her friend LALA (melo's wife) to gain NBA fan watchers to her crappy show, but guess what? she didn't figure after using him he would file for an annulment..i support Chris all the way, theres no way that woman will have the satisfaction of being called ex Mrs Humphries? angry

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by mko2005: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
sage_:

Are you kidding me? He could buy her a $2Billion ring, that's his money. But to inscribe our dear Proverbs 31:10-31 only shows that he was under the influence of fermented p-u-s-s-y fluid. One really need to take a look at Proverbs 31:10-31 below to appreciate the heights of his stewpidity. I agree with you 100%. He is not smart at all.

[b]Proverbs 31:10-31

King James Version (KJV)

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates. [/b]
If you ask me,i will want to speak on behalf of KRIS regarding the inscription of the above scripture on the $2 million dollars ring he bought for KIM !
Verse 10 of proverbs 31 says ''WHO CAN FIND A VIRTUOUS WOMAN ?'' What a rhetoric question ! Even the wise King Solomon knows that such a person(human/woman) does not exist hence the question and the perfect outlined qualities of the woman.If we have such pple today,then it goes a long way to tells us that human being is perfect !
I think Kris knows this and that is why he just want to settle for the imperfect KIM ! (laughs)
If Kris will go against the point i have made above on his behalf by telling me that he thot KIM was all that or has all those qualities of a virtuous woman according to Proverbs 31:10-31,then i will tell him(Kris) openly that he did not obey the scripture as a christian he claims he is ! If he did,he will remember 2 Corinthians 6 14-''Do not come into close association with unbelievers, like oxen yoked with asses. For what is there in common between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what partnership has light with darkness?'' or he should at least study through the same scripture he inscribed on the wring given to KIM;-Proverbs 31:30 ''Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.'' May be Kris decided to settle for the vain beauty of Kim ! The bible says that a beautiful woman who lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pig's snout.'!Proverb 11:22
It's only in the world we look at divorce and annulment.God does not like any one of them. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.-1 Corinthians 7:15
Wether it is divorce or annulment,you are no longer bound to such partner !Go and carry on with your life.Note we are dealing with a believer and an un-believer here.

I think this very case is the issue of wen the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do ?
God help us
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
texazzpete:

Nna, I don taya. My guy say e no want money na by force to collect? E talk say to buy garri no be im problem, say im just want make the terrible episode dey expunged. But nibo? Ms.BigBooty has to offer him billions of naira to sway his judgement, but my guyu still dey yarn say "mbanu Kim, a ni mo fe annulment she mi o need owo e baby yii".
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Imagine me, as I small reach, I'll leave tall, dark, handsome, sexy, gentle, nice Kris Humphries for that akakpo, midget, arrogant, Somali-looking, air head, Kanye. Honestly, celebs have terrible judgment. Kris don't agree, she MUST give you that annulment, bloody fraud

5 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Boss13: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Baby mama: He doesn't want her
The woman used him to up her ratings,how wicked can someone be
He wants the marriage annulled and doesn't want a divorce record and I like his tenacity .

He was a fool. Now he knows better. I pity the people who watch that show. Everything is staged and so fake. They care about the ratings and the money. Now she is hanging around Kanye and enjoying herself. Chris is bitter for being part of the fraud. He should have know better.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
A pasn with a devorce record cannot hve a church wedding again( remenber d case of d pastor of a redeem church)
he wants 2 b able 2 wed in d church again....any marriage based on lies do not hold, even in the church..so hes trying to clear that part..
kim does nt want dat, because it would affect keepin up with d kardashians..remenber, she was accused by ray j of leaking dia sex tape,so as to boost ha shows ratings(well,it worked like a charm)
diff z dat;..ray-j accepted payment,bt khris did nt...talk of a real man...
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Oh dear, God bless you for this post! I was actually waiting for someone to post this. I can remeber clearly, Kim was always trying so hard to make the marriage work, bt Kris caredless...he treated her like trash, did annoying things, embarrased her etc infact from the whole story it was so obvious that kim was craving for Kris Love bt he never appreciated her for once. I knew d marriage was never going to last...because Kim suffered alot in that marriage nd she was always covering up for him whenever any memeber of her family reports him to her.
Kris should be blamed for everything!

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Dygeasy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
are you kidding me? You believe what you watch on 'keeping up with the Kardashians'? You've been totally brainwashed.

Come and tell me you believe Jenifa na. That she can't speak good English, she came from the vilage bla bla bla. People have been infected with all these shows honestly!

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
safarigirl: Imagine me, as I small reach, I'll leave tall, dark, handsome, sexy, gentle, nice Kris Humphries for that akakpo, midget, arrogant, Somali-looking, air head, Kanye. Honestly, celebs have terrible judgment. Kris don't agree, she MUST give you that annulment, bloody fraud
It aint about the looks dear, its about who treats you right! Kris was never nice to Kim, he never treated her right...bt Kanye is..he is really sweet to her and treats her like a Queen, so tell me would u still choose looks over characters or behaviours?

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
It aint about the looks dear, its about who treats you right! Kris was never nice to Kim, he never treated her right...bt Kanye is..he is really sweet to her and treats her like a Queen, so tell me would u still choose looks over characters or behaviours?
who is Kim to look for nice people? You get what you deserve, she's no angel.

Okay, if she's nice, why is she trying to bribe him away? Why not give him the annulment? what is she hiding? The only 'nice' person in that family is Khloe, Kim and her mama are the head-b!@tches of 'USERS CLUB' they want to join Humphries on their list, just like she used Reggie, it won't work.

But wait o, so if pesin tell you say Kanye dey treat peope right, you go gree, after his Taylor Swift saga, and the many other public rantings he's had, dude is a glorified TOUT

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Oh dear, God bless you for this post! I was actually waiting for someone to post this. I can remeber clearly, Kim was always trying so hard to make the marriage work, bt Kris caredless...he treated her like trash, did annoying things, embarrased her etc infact from the whole story it was so obvious that kim was craving for Kris Love bt he never appreciated her for once. I knew d marriage was never going to last...because Kim suffered alot in that marriage nd she was always covering up for him whenever any memeber of her family reports him to her.

All these transpired within 72 'long' hours of marriage? And you know this merely because you watched a stuuupid "reality" show?

There is probably a massive void in your cerebrum, which effectively precludes any possibility of thought. . . so I guess you cannot be held responsible for your judgment (or the lack thereof).

7 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by EmmyDe25(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Am rily feelin for Kris, hes bin tru a whole lotta humiliations afta d divorce, he's lost d fans and has becum a constant bench warmer at hs club... Al because of dat God forsaken dota of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
This pro01 guy no sabi road to church...hehe
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
pro01:

All these transpired within 72 'long' hours of marriage? And you know this merely because you watched a stuuupid "reality" show?

There is probably a massive void in your cerebrum, which effectively precludes any possibility of thought. . . so I guess you cannot be held responsible for your judgment (or the lack thereof).
you can see by their monikers that these Kim Kardashian apologsts are following her no be small.

She tried hard indeed, for 3 days, what about women who endure marital abuse from their husbands and their people? What about those who face poverty with their men and stick it out? And those whose families have abandoned them simply because they didn't marry the man they would've liked...and someone is here trying to justify that old bag that gets a trip from using men and dumping em, na wa

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
EmmyDe25: Am rily feelin for Kris, hes bin tru a whole lotta humiliations afta d divorce, he's lost d fans and has becum a constant bench warmer at hs club... Al because of dat God forsaken dota of Jezebel.

Actually, I don't feel sorry for the mumu. He walked into a furnace with his eyes wide open; it shouldn't be a surprise to him or anyone else that he got burnt back to his senses. However, I do admire his tenacity in insisting on an annulment. Accepting a divorce would only rub pepper on his wounds. . .and confer total victory to the LovePeddler without even a mere scratch on her (admittedly smooth) skin. It's better they both get burnt, that way, Kris can get some closure and start anew.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by greaterlove(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Julieccentric:

I am sorry I had to quote the whole passage ..but did all of this happen within their 72hours of marriage?
Guy na ur papa born u, great question. I am wondering what she will say of the arrogant kanye west that even obama called an asshole after 72days. We dey wait.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Dygeasy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
she proposed to him abi? Marriage starts from proposal doesn't it? If the guy opened his mouth to propose to her and after the marriage, would he then start misbehaving within a month. You said he never worked towards the working out of the marriage.

Stop watching reality shows!! Its your type of people that watches Nollywood movies and be like "awww.. The guy shouldn't have died", "this wouldn't have happened if that that had been done" its all scripted baby.. Don't be misled

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Loveangel1(f): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

God bless you kiss..... Ask the men , here that are ranting like.. undecided... For God sakes he wants annulment that the marriage never existed, but the marriage Existed..! And she spent a whooping sum of 72million dollars in making the marriage ceremony come true... And you , guys expect someone who has spent that kind of money, to later agree that the marriage is imaginary and never true?... Haba, how cruel can kris and his supporters be.. If na Una spend that kind of money, I bet you all, will be singing a different tune..
And yeah, what abt the all nite sex, afternoon sex, morning sex, should it be considered like it never existed?... Common, guys be unselfish for once, and look at the bigger picture.. He wants a clean slate abi? ... He go wait , he go taya...!
And pple are Kim's kids for kanye , as the biological father will becomes kris kids? U guys are joking... Na for nija, such mentality fit work... Not abroad.. Everybody knows, who is the real of her kids,if she decides to give birth to more kids thru Kanye... DNA doesn't lie... And I bet u, kris wouldnt want to be referred as another father to Kim's child or children..only nija ,this kind mentality of claiming Another mans child , fit work...smhh.
. Plsssss for ur info, she spent 10 million dollars on the wedding and peoples magazine paid her 20 million dollars to exclusively cover the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
i like kim but what she did to that guy was straight up wrong! who leaves a lovely supportive husband to go and be one arrogant man's baby mama
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
The dude should grow up. People divorce everyday and go their separate ways. He should call off the case and live his normal away from that babe!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
I Kim Kardashian had noble intentions I would think the annulment whoch cost $0 would be more honorable than $10m divorce settlements

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by CooldudeY2J: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

God bless you kiss..... Ask the men , here that are ranting like.. undecided... For God sakes he wants annulment that the marriage never existed, but the marriage Existed..! And she spent a whooping sum of 72million dollars in making the marriage ceremony come true... And you , guys expect someone who has spent that kind of money, to later agree that the marriage is imaginary and never true?... Haba, how cruel can kris and his supporters be.. If na Una spend that kind of money, I bet you all, will be singing a different tune..
And yeah, what abt the all nite sex, afternoon sex, morning sex, should it be considered like it never existed?... Common, guys be unselfish for once, and look at the bigger picture.. He wants a clean slate abi? ... He go wait , he go taya...!
And pple are Kim's kids for kanye , as the biological father will becomes kris kids? U guys are joking... Na for nija, such mentality fit work... Not abroad.. Everybody knows, who is the real of her kids,if she decides to give birth to more kids thru Kanye... DNA doesn't lie... And I bet u, kris wouldnt want to be referred as another father to Kim's child or children..only nija ,this kind mentality of claiming Another mans child , fit work...smhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj With Akin Adesina At Kotoka Airport This Morning / Jude Legemah: "Many Nollywood Stars Cannot Act, We Cover Them Up" / Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.