Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (33469 Views)

Women only church where male pastor sucks breasts for deliverance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Don't Look For Deliverance - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Zamizoni(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Joagbaje:

My post was simple . The summary is. "Leave it or take it." Must you invite the man? Then if you must , bear the cost.

I didn't say they should add extra to the 100,000 rather if they can't afford it, they should at least bear cost of transportation with extra as a seed or appreciation. He said transport Is 1,000 so calculate how much for each person etc.

It's a spiritual thing to give to ministers support . It's common sense. Even ministers who pass by are to be taken care of, not to talk about the one you personally invite to come. Anything contrary to this is simply poverty mentality. You can afford medical bill but send away a minister who came to your house away empty. It's greed and poverty mind set dear. It's not what the bible teaches .

Even folks under the Old Testament knew better .

1 Samuel 9:6-8
And he said unto him, Behold now, there is in this city a man of God, and he is an honourable man; all that he saith cometh surely to pass:now let us go thither; peradventure he can shew us our way that we should go. Then said Saul to his servant, But, behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? for the bread is spent in our vessels, and there is not a present to bring to the man of God:what have we? And the servant answered Saul again, and said, Behold, I have here at hand the fourth part of a shekel of silver:that will I give to the man of God, to tell us our way.

Matthew 10:9-10
"Don't take any money with you; don't even carry a duffle bag with extra clothes and shoes, or even a walking stick; for those you help should feed and care for you.

As I said earlier . I don't agree with the man demanding money. But who knows if he had been left stranded before by people who reason like "this". And he tried to secure himself. I don't agree to it . But it's a common sense to give to those who minister to you. The anointing you don't honor may not honor you. It's a principle .

YOU HAVE JUST USED THE BIBLE VERSES TO AUTHENTICATE THE PASTORS DEMAND. WELL THE TRUTH IS WILL GOD ANSWER THE PASTORS PRAYER TO DELIVER THIS MANS HOUSE IF HE COLLECTS THIS FEE??

CHRIST SAID THEY SHOULD GO OUT TO PREACH AND SET MEN IN BONDAGE FREE, NOT FOR A FEE.

MOREOVER THE MAN HAS NOT GONE OUT EVANGELIZING, HE STILL DEY HIM CRIB WITH HIM CREW DEY WAIT FOR PEPPER TO COME WORK, APOSTLE PAUL, PETER, JOHN AND OGA CHRIST JESUS DID NOT COLLECT A FEE OR ASKED. THEY ONLY WENT IN AND DINED WHERE THEY WHERE INVITED AFTER THEY HAV PREACHED.

NA THE PROBLEM OF OUR TIME CHRISTIANITY BE THIS OH, ALL MAN GO TRANSLATE VERSES ACCORDING TO HIM MOOD, TASTE, WISH ETC.

5 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Joagbaje(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2013
Zamizoni:

YOU HAVE JUST USED THE BIBLE VERSES TO AUTHENTICATE THE PASTORS DEMAND. WELL THE TRUTH IS WILL GOD ANSWER THE PASTORS PRAYER TO DELIVER THIS MANS HOUSE IF HE COLLECTS THIS FEE??

I said earlier I don't agree to the demand . On the MOG part . It's between him and God. I only said the man inviting him should plan for his welfare and sow seed .of what he can afford . And nothing is wrong with that. If its 10,000 o or 20,000 or 5,000 .
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Zamizoni(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Joagbaje:

I said earlier I don't agree to the demand . On the MOG part . It's between him and God. I only said the man inviting him should plan for his welfare and sow seed .of what he can afford . And nothing is wrong with that. If its 10,000 o or 20,000 or 5,000 .

BROS JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF.....
YOU ARE NOT IN SUPPORT DIRECTLY TO PAY HIM LIKE YOU SAID AND YOU ARE INDIRECTLY GIVING ADVICE ON HOW TO PAY A TOKEN.

I BEG WETIN CONCERN PERSON WEY DEM WAN DO DELIVERANCE FOR WITH SOWING OF SEED OR A TOKEN THE BLIND MEN, LEPROSY INFLICTED MEN, LAME MEN ETC WHICH ONE OF THEM PAY TOKEN? CHRIST JESUS ONLY TOLD THE MAN WITH LEPROSY HE HEALED TO SHOW HIMSELF TO THE PRIEST AND GIVE AN OFFERING, WHY OGA CHRIST JESUS NO COLLECT THE TOKEN FROM THE MAN??
THIS TOKEN NA ANOTHER ISSUE ENTIRELY WEY NO GET BUSINESS FOR THIS ISSUE.

THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY SUPPORTING THE EVIL ACT OF THIS MAN, AND DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY DENYING HIM.
I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF THE SO CALLED PASTOR HAS A DIABOLIC EFFECT ON THIS MANS HOUSE AND FAMILY THAT WILL INSTANTLY BE REMOVED WHEN THE MONEY IS PAID.

3 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2013
@OP, Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Joagbaje(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2013
Zamizoni:

BROS JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF.....
YOU ARE NOT IN SUPPORT DIRECTLY TO PAY HIM LIKE YOU SAID AND YOU ARE INDIRECTLY GIVING ADVICE ON HOW TO PAY A TOKEN.

I'm talking about appreciation. Not pay. The question really is . Is the man really needed? . If I invite Reinhard bonke to my house for prayer ,It's simple ommonse for me .to pay his bill and appreciate him with extra .

But the issue of demand upfront is unscriptural by default. But I can't judge from one mans report . Until I hear the other side
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Zamizoni(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Joagbaje:

I'm talking about appreciation. Not pay. The question really is . Is the man really needed? . If I invite Reinhard bonke to my house ,It's commonse for me .to pay his bill and appreciate him with extra .

But the issue of demand upfront is unscriptural by default. But I can't judge from one mans report . Until I hear the other side

NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU WELL WELL AND SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Joagbaje:

I'm talking about appreciation. Not pay. The question really is . Is the man really needed? . If I invite Reinhard bonke to my house for prayer ,It's simple ommonse for me .to pay his bill and appreciate him with extra .

Is appreciation for such services supposed to be given to God in prayers or a Man of God in cash?

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by christemmbassey(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ppl are responding as if they are hearing this type of story for the 1st time, guys its happening every day, it's even happen to my aunt, a winners' chapel member, her's was N200,000, and its almost always women, because they go to their church in the morning and prayer house(native dr) in the evening. And drag the lazy husbands everywhere. @christian its a shame that some of you can not see that the so called mog is not a christian not to talk of MOG, if any man minister fear, he can never be of God. @OP, Pls post the problem let the house pray with you,. Dont panic, just b a bit serious with ur faith by involving in prayer/study the word/praise & worship and do us a favour by 4geting about that man, warn ur wife to stop visiting such ppl nothing will happen just live ur normal life.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
@op,
Do u want a solution to ur issues? My point is dis: u r d head of d house, so u cannot afford to be confused. I can help u with an online study of ur rights in Christ. In a few weeks, u'll knw enuf to handle ur situation urself & no Pastor can rip u off.
Sincerely seek d word bro & u will become a champion in life
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Honestly,If you need advice you need deliverance. Pay up.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by luluosas(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please, never you nor your wife should pay any dime to the said pastor. Trust in the LORD and never rely on men's knowledge.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by TableLeg(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please
What bloody advice do you need?
Dont you have a brain?
Do you have any common sense?
You need to be sectioned under the mental act code if you want people to advice you in this situation...
If you cant make an informed decision yourself, then you are as good as worthless!
Your man of God will rot in the deepest portion of hell fire with lucifer for asking you to pay!
Only God can deliver, you man of God is a fraud, and cant deliver you of any issues worrying you and your family!!!!

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by yuzedo: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP: is his name Pastor Chr........... Never mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ezme(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Joagbaje: Why not get your own pastor to pray if you need a minister, but if you must get another man from another state to come with his so called team. You must bear responsibility for him and his crew. So you should organize a a vehicle for them and hotel to stay. And of course , give them a token of what you can afford. It is wrong for ministers to demand money for healing or for any ministerial work. But it's proper to give ministers money in appreciation but make sure the money cover their expenses and extra

I've always suspected you to be a thief, but didn't want to be direct so I won't be accused of Judging. You stand for tithing, you stand for partnership seeds. You are not different from the Nigerian Police, God is watching you. Yahoo Boy no laptop = Joagbaje

5 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Philolos: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please

Don't do it. First of all, do you have the amount in question? Is your family well-fed? If not, you can pray against whatever bad deed the so-called minister claims to have seen. Your wife and you can bind hearts and minds to pray for whatever you want, and believe it shall be given onto to you. It sounds like your wife has a weak faith, and she is bent on paying this minister whatever. If he had asked for 7 figures, your wife would be willing to pay. For me that is a sign to run farthest away from such church or ministry. Everyone one has problems, and some folks have magic to give you problems you don't have...
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by jaibang(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
how much did they pay jesus when he was doing his healings and miracles and delivrance on earth?

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by jaibang(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
how much did they pay jesus when he was doing his healings and miracles and delivrance on earth?

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by bookface: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP

I'd do it for 50,000. You'd also get free quarterly update directly from heaven. If you have any friends, you'd get a group discount. You should hurry while this offer lasts. The devil is a liar, can i get an amen??

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by nebeolis: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT ONE SHOULD PAY FOR DELIVERANCE ,HEALING ANOITING , BESIDE THAT IS IT NOT THE BIBLE TOLD US THAT FREE YOU RECIEVEDD AND FREE YOU SHALL GIVE ANYWAY ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU CAN SEE A CHURCH CONVERTED TO BUSINESS OFFICE .MAY GOD SEARCH THERE HEART

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by hrmkz: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
HIV1: Pay sharply to this account First Bank 3030600842. I have seen your problem in a dream. Mine is cheaper just #80,000
Send only your wife cause I'll like to nack her apako grin
don't mind dis guy, he qouted the wrong account.
The correct one is GTB 0007057656, and we are running a promo now so u can 50,000 only.
May god bless u as u do so. Some shout hallelujah x3
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by FXKing2012(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is obviously a lie to tarnish the church and Christianity.

I knew this topic would make front page; atheists such as seun are always so quick and eager to move such stories to the front page even without any proof whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Kslib(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Kslib(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
ezme:

I always suspected you to be a thief, but didn't want to be direct so I won't be accused of Judging. You stand for tithing, you stand for partnership seeds. You are not different from the Nigerian Police, God is watching you. Yahoo Boy no laptop = Joagbaje
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by LasBonBoi: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mr. Payoski,

When I saw your name I thought you have your response already.
Pay for deliverance fee? No be only pay ... na payoski
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by omoodeogere(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
HIV1: Pay sharply to this account First Bank 3030600842. I have seen your problem in a dream. Mine is cheaper just #80,000
Send only your wife cause I'll like to nack her apako grin
ok i will do that very soon
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by miiraaj: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Come to me, and I will give you 10% discount.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Chei, cheesy
See levels of scamming.Na office dem set for the OP head so. sad
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by smile4kenn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
My brother, we live in a very physical and civilized world. All this stuffs pastors claim aren't true. Pastors derive their information through physical means too. He must have made some research on your family and get some vital information that he could have used to scam, confuse and deceive you. Nigerians need to wake up. The world is more physical than we can imagine. Everything that happens to you is based on what you have done in the past. It is easy, 1+1 = 2 and can never be equal to 1.5 or 3. We have solutions to our problems and not our pastors. Thats the way the world is. Nothing spiritual bro. Religion is there to teach us morals and become good citizens of humanity.

Tell your pastor to go to he.ll and report him to EFCC.

My advice... Pastors have no powers of what so ever. pastors are married men, are business men that needs to pay bills too. So they use every method to get that money in the name of God. They gamble on people feelings. I hope you read this and make sense into it. Nigerians need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Etumgbe(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dat must be babalawo ministry

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Artistree: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Like seriously u typed this?
Did you proof-read it before clicking SUBMIT?
Where did you read in the scriptures that Jesus asked for PAYMENT RECEIPT before he healed anyone?
How much did he demand before;
1. Raising Lazarus?
2. Raising the General's daughter?
3. Healing the 10 Lepers?
4. Raising the son of the Widow of Nain?
5. Healing the man with the withered hand?
And a host of other miracles he performed?
Well, the bible in Matthew 24:11 prophesied that MANY false prophets will arise and mislead many...
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Libkid(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
after u must have paid the money the pastor will start singing maga don pay shout alleluia oh oh oh mugu don pAY and the family members would be shouting alleluia too much money grin grin
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Urine: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
captainbraide: VERY TRUE,YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PAY/GOD GIVES FREELY SO FREELY MUST YOU GIVE.BUT IF THE MAN OF GOD WANTS PAYMENT,PAY HIM AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.IF ACTUALLY HE IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD,GOD WOULD DEAL WITH HIM IN HIS OWN WAY

Mate, you have lost your mind. I will remember you in my prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.