Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (33540 Views)

Women only church where male pastor sucks breasts for deliverance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Don't Look For Deliverance - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 9icetoo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: @poster

The pastor might be a true man of God and if you have the money to pay I advise you do because if(Godforbid)any mishap befalls your family no one here will be there to support you or bear your cross.

I was under the impression of some of the comments until I understand certain things,its called sacrifice,alter for alter,don't be fooled by some of them here,if its convenient to you please do it sharply. If it were to be a herbalist that requested it for those that are still unbelievers won't they agree,that's the point where we christians miss it.

Your wicked relatives can afford to sacrifice human blood,cows and goats to mmake sure you don't succeed or kill you why can't you sacrifice even more to make sure you succeed,my dear gone are those days you praise God and pray empty handed,you better place seeds and sacrifices before the alter of God to counter any neative alter raised against you.
shocked

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by weaseloo: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
A lot of people have mentioned here that this story tanishes Christianity. I prefer to look at it another way - this actually enlightens people who may fall prey to such rubbish. The church is not a market where you have to pay to collect from God. God gives EVERYTHING FREE!!!! He gave us all His only Son and requests of us to just have faith, yes, that all: HAVE FAITH.

@OP, whether this story is true or not, I'm sure someone is learning from it. Do not allow that MoG into your home, else he will turn your peaceful home into real wahala.
Your wife needs to stop attending that church too.
You do not need a MoG or pastor for deliverance. Go to God, He is very much accessible to you as he is to the MoG. No matter the kind of sin you committed, God will hear your true repentance. Pray to and believe in your God, reject the devil.
We don't need to keep running around looking for who to solve our problems. We are actually the problem, look inwards and correct your mistakes then God will open doors of blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by hsquare79: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
it is evil for you to pay that kind of money.
are you not a christian.
dont pay any money.
it is ungodly and satanic.
rely on God for solution to your family problem.
thank.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
For many will come in my name saying I am the christ and deceive many... For many false prophets shall arise and will mislead and deceive many

-Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:5,11)
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
One of my missions is to expose false religions and fake people in all religions.
Anything that involves payment for prayers, payments for miracles and payments for spiritual rituals is FALSE RELIGION.
Beware of the following rituals.

1. Breaking coconut at the T-Junction.

2. Bathing na-ked in the river or at the beach.

3. Praying with red or blue candles.

4. Using sand from the grave or any ritual spot.

5. Using special cloth or clothes.

You should read "The Prophet Lied" by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, exposing fake preachers of religions from the white garments to other garments.
My father was an Ifa priest, but 90% of my father's clients were people claiming to be "Christians" and regular church goers.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Sogo10: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
So u cant sit down and pray by yourself.u cant fast once in a week.u cant dream.write ur dreams down.get cleaned up.take ur bath.sweep ur surroundings.be aware of waking dreams.teach the word of God when sum1 needs help.dont procastinate.do it now
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by FiftyFifty(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
I, initially doubt this story of urs. However, when I look at all sort of attrocities committed by some of these so-called Men of God-fornication, adultery, burning church members alive, cultism, homosexuality, extortion, breach of trust, among others-I‘ve no option than to believe in it. As per advice, well, go & pay since u ar that desperate not to see the scam involved. I pity u, sincerely.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by misstobi: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jeez fake prophet all around.........he's tellin u d prob nt givin solution so he's bought ur trust.....dont gv him'it's just too fake.....he's lookin for cash to support his fake ministry,he shall b judged
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by misstobi: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
Stay @ hime nd pray wt ur wife.uwake up at nyt nd send ur angels on errand......pray in ur closet.....speak in mysteries to ur God and stop actin lyk one hu's nt aware of God's existence
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Seun(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012: This is obviously a lie to tarnish the church and Christianity.

I knew this topic would make front page; atheists such as seun are always so quick and eager to move such stories to the front page even without any proof whatsoever.
I didn't post it, and it was posted by a religious person.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by bebechuks: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] smiley my dear dat pastor is fake,we once fell a victim of one pastor he took 200k from us nd @ d end same old story. If he has seen d revelation nd can't pray for u, den he is a fake pastor. A true man of God will see a vision,give u prayers to fast with,when d solution comes, den u can appreciate God wit any amount u hv. Its either u fast tru church means or u stay wit ur problm. Even said pray witout ceasing. Hv faith my brother as u r praying. Dat pastor wants to remburse his pocket after xmas xpenses!
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by bebechuks: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
my dear dat pastor is fake,we once fell a victim of one pastor he took 200k from us nd @ d end same old story. If he has seen d revelation nd can't pray for u, den he is a fake pastor. A true man of God will see a vision,give u prayers to fast with,when d solution comes, den u can appreciate God wit any amount u hv. Its either u fast tru church means or u stay wit ur problm. Even said pray witout ceasing. Hv faith my brother as u r praying. Dat pastor wants to remburse his pocket after xmas xpenses!
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by christemmbassey(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
TolaniLuv: At OP# I'm 100% sure you posted this to mock pastors/Christians .

But, What you wrote that await you ahead is gonna come to past in ur life/family! That's if you make up the story. The story will surely make up with u too, cuz that's what u wished for.

But, if what you wrote is true dont pay any money to a god damn pastor.
are you a christian or a witch? Even if the Op made up the post, is it enough for you to type this? Pls christians only bless ppl, may God forgive you and bless you.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Chynx(m): 5:36am On Feb 10, 2013
grin
ikachi1: My church is cheaper. We charge less. We will even give you a rabate and you can pay installmentally. Do not pay 100K to that fake pastor. Just pay half of that into my account and your problem would be solved... E be like say your head don knock!
Lol...Spot on! If him no sabi wetin him wan carry moni do make him come collect my acc. number biko .
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Joel3(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chai, i done caught you today, na me be the pastor, so na so you and your wife be? Money when i say make you and your wife bring, una nor bring am, and you come nairaland come dey tell people bi?.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by MistadeRegal(m): 5:49am On Feb 11, 2013
You that is asking for opinion don't you know how to pray? such people who call themselves men of God could be the opposite! That is likely to occur when you go to seek help from men!
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by SummerShane(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Many churches dis days request payment for deliverance.There is actually no guarantee dat it would work out.They say(d pastor says)he needs to invite other deliverance ministers,so transportin them from where they are to ur place is in d money,their accommodation,feeding is there too,buying of materials for d prayer is there.I am talking out of experience.like I said b4,if u pay or not its up to u but b sure dat I told u it may or may not work.Take care
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by chieme123(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
N 100,000 ? For real ?
If that human being is a true "Man Of God", then with all humility, I am Jesus Christ.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Gbengageorge: 5:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Pastor these days are into the world, they want to ride jeeps, not donkeys and they are not ready to pray like Jesus they are only pastors on the tongue but deep inside them they are devils, is it not in Nigeria that we hear pastor bury cow under pulpit, bury humans under pulpit. All because of money. When Jesus started his ministry he rode a donkey that is not even his own, these days pastors want private jets even when the congregation are dying of hunger. Imagine demanding for 100k when the person can not afford it. If Jesus was demanding in those days, I am sure, as at today, the pastor will not be able to afford to buy the name pastor, not to talk of carrying the bible.

How are we even sure that what the pastor saw is revealed by God and not by devilish means.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ScienceWatch: 1:59am On Nov 24, 2016
payoski:
A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please
Someone wrongly suggested that Christians should also use Islam’s Sharia law to deal with cowardly attacks on pastors.
Jesus command to forgive enemies is the greatest wisdom. Islam's Sharia lack wisdom.

The world today is truly blessed with a free spiritual learning channel, Emmanuel TV 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Till now we had an excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life,
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side,

Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY.
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. A SERIOUS SCAM !
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ScienceWatch: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2016
weaseloo:
A lot of people have mentioned here that this story tanishes Christianity. I prefer to look at it another way - this actually enlightens people who may fall prey to such rubbish. The church is not a market where you have to pay to collect from God. God gives EVERYTHING FREE!!!! He gave us all His only Son and requests of us to just have faith, yes, that all: HAVE FAITH.

@OP, whether this story is true or not, I'm sure someone is learning from it. Do not allow that MoG into your home, else he will turn your peaceful home into real wahala.
Your wife needs to stop attending that church too.
You do not need a MoG or pastor for deliverance. Go to God, He is very much accessible to you as he is to the MoG. No matter the kind of sin you committed, God will hear your true repentance. Pray to and believe in your God, reject the devil.
We don't need to keep running around looking for who to solve our problems. We are actually the problem, look inwards and correct your mistakes then God will open doors of blessings to you.
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ScienceWatch: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2016
gist4real:
For many will come in my name saying I am the christ and deceive many... For many false prophets shall arise and will mislead and deceive many

-Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:5,11)
Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated/ungodly he said this,
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by adeleine: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
You can give pastors money as you wish but not by demand

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.