Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) (3790 Views)

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 Tablet Laptop. / Top 8 Windows 8 Hybirds (Tablet + laptop) / Hp Tx 2500 Tablet Laptop For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
idoo4love: thanks for ur concern dear.. Am a man.. grin . I don't av that kind of money o.. Even if I ask my friends to help me wit assignment. How will I do my projects ? I just wanna come to d states and start up there..pls help me with d list of cheap schools . And what's ur view about Chicago. Thanks

C'mon! How do you think inquiring from only one person in a wrong place will carry any effect? We are here to discuss COMPUTER and you derailed it beyond course, even after she told you the same. You left the main US student thread with lot of Nigerian students widely spread all over US that can get you enough advance begging here. Go to https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3 or your ask for her private mail..... Abeg!
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
@kpolli,

I would have posted the link for the HP dv6 and envy I customized with high graphic card and 2TB HDD but was out yesterday cheesy
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
imperiouxx: @kpolli,

I would have posted the link for the HP dv6 and envy I customized with high graphic card and 2TB HDD but was out yesterday cheesy

O ga o, see machine.... my 1TB never full, wetin I wan do with 2??

Yvete:

Shuttle the two countries?? shocked shocked idoo4love didn't tell us that she's the daughter of the prez! grin
If she spends a month in the US, what happens to her classes in Nigeria? That's a long time to be out of school, don't you think?
What kind of friends do you have, by the way.... smiley smiley lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well they always went when the schools were on hols and a semester never lasts up to 6 months, One did this even till he finished NYSC. Well my kind of friends........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
kpolli:

O ga o, see machine.... my 1TB never full, wetin I wan do with 2??

My 1TB external hard disk is crying now of no space. I downloaded lot of stuffs on it. Whole computer back up, 3D movies, advanced games, musics (small space), ebooks (small space), lot of applications including the new window 8 Pro retailed grin
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
imperiouxx:

My 1TB external hard disk is crying now of no space. I downloaded lot of stuffs on it. Whole computer back up, 3D movies, advanced games, musics (small space), ebooks (small space), lot of applications including the new window 8 Pro retailed grin

I sabi delete well
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
kpolli:

I sabi delete well

lol
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2013
idoo4love: thanks for ur concern dear.. Am a man.. grin . I don't av that kind of money o.. Even if I ask my friends to help me wit assignment. How will I do my projects ? I just wanna come to d states and start up there..pls help me with d list of cheap schools .. I am also into PHOTOGRAPHY as its what I do to earn a living.. Pls what's photography like in USA and what are my chances in that field.? And what's ur view about Chicago. Thanks

Lolz ... Imperiouxx ex-ed idoo4love out of here!

Photography as a side job (hobby) ain't bad. You can pull some cash with that if you're good at it. Just don't settle though. Pursue the Computer Eng degree and do a masters too, if you can.

I guess that you might end up working in the Prison taking mug shots / Walmart(photo studio) for a start smiley I think you should round up your degree over here.

Stop looking for cheap schools please. You have a green card so your tuition is affordable. Search google for 'affordable colleges in the Chicago area'. That's if you must school there... Nobody will be able to send you a specific list of cheap schools. It's not all about money sometimes, look for good reputation and strong alumni network with these schools.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2013
freecharles: for the HP Pavillion, whenever you want to use it, always raise it up so that all the fans (including the ones beneath the computer) will function properly or better still you can purchase some kind of pad that you can at the four stands to raise it up and allow proper ventilation.......

Thanks Charles!
I wondered if there are users in this section since I only got help from people I know.
I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2013
kpolli: Well they always went when the schools were on hols and a semester never lasts up to 6 months, One did this even till he finished NYSC. Well my kind of friends........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol ... Globe trotters, I guess.
NYSC....These 4 letters terrify me.

...so Imperiouxx wants me to become a gamer?? I've still not purchased a laptop and I desperately need one right now. I like to read reviews before purchasing any product. The touchpad on the Toshiba may not be good for a lady's finger because its kinda rough. I'm still looking anyways ...
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2013
Yvete:

Lol ... Globe trotters, I guess.

...so Imperiouxx wants me to become a gamer?? I've still not purchased a laptop and I desperately need one right now. I like to read reviews before purchasing any product. The touchpad on the Toshiba may not be good for a lady's finger because its kinda rough. I'm still looking anyways ...

Yes, I just remembered, be careful about some compaq n HP, they have mouse touch pad problems (Not all)
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2013
kpolli: Yes, I just remembered, be careful about some compaq n HP, they have mouse touch pad problems (Not all)

Thanks my dear!
I'm considering a Sony Vaio. I used to have one before and gave it out before the HP.
I'll post the link of whatever laptop I purchase.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2013
Yvete:

Thanks my dear!
I'm considering a Sony Vaio. I used to have one before and gave it out before the HP.
I'll post the link of whatever laptop I purchase.

Ok
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by idoo4love: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

C'mon! How do you think inquiring from only one person in a wrong place will carry any effect? We are here to discuss COMPUTER and you derailed it beyond course, even after she told you the same. You left the main US student thread with lot of Nigerian students widely spread all over US that can get you enough advance begging here. Go to https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3 or your ask for her private mail..... Abeg!
sorry abt tht bro... I sent a message on tht link nd didn't get a reply..
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
idoo4love: sorry abt tht bro... I went newsgr on tht link nd didn't get a reply..

You will be answered soon.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by idoo4love: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yvete:

Lol Imperiouxx ex-ed idoo4love out of here! Lol

Photography as a side job (hobby) ain't bad. You can pull some cash with that if you're good at it. Just don't settle though. Pursue the Computer Eng degree and do a masters too, if you can.

I guess that you might end up working in the Prison taking mug shots / Walmart(photo studio) for a start smiley lol, not bad! I think you should round up your degree over here.

Stop looking for cheap schools please. You have a green card so your tuition is affordable. Search google for 'affordable colleges in the Chicago area'. That's if you must school there... Nobody will be able to send you a specific list of cheap schools. Its not all about money sometimes, look for good reputation and strong alumni network with these schools.
thank dear...I got that and ama work towards it..I really appreciate ur concern and advice.. God bless u
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by idoo4love: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

You will be answered soon.
aiit thanks
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is where all my peeps meet now abi. grin grin
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 12:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: This is where all my peeps meet now abi. grin grin

Been waiting on you to "land" here. (hugs)
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete:

Been waiting on you to "land" here. (hugs)

Av been online sending pixs of the car to everybody becos mumcee told anita to pack it inside d hse since I left.hw ll dey find someone to buy it lyk dat. Am very angry nw becos I can't trust anybody.if I allow stanley to drive d car only God knws wat ll happen. I even put it on nairaland again buh can't find it maybe becos I put it twice dey've deleted it. I just tire msheww
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: Av been online sending pixs of the car to everybody becos mumcee told anita to pack it inside d hse since I left.hw ll dey find someone to buy it lyk dat. Am very angry nw becos I can't trust anybody.if I allow stanley to drive d car only God knws wat ll happen. I even put it on nairaland again buh can't find it maybe becos I put it twice dey've deleted it. I just tire msheww

I think the post is still up! Saw you added more pictures. It will sell soon. Stanley is in a better position to sell the car than Anita because he's a guy and may know more people. Take a leap of faith.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete: I think the post is still up! Saw you added more pictures. It will sell soon. Stanley is in a better position to sell the car than Anita because he's a guy and may know more people. Take a leap of faith.
Don't answer dat ojap on dat visa thread. Just let him go.Do u knw hw many cars stanley has bashed in dat hse?mumcee even went 2 hide d key under d freezer becis of him. I need shoes badly. D hand of dat my big pink handbag has cut so am carrying books on my hand lloll abeg help out. Lloolll d first days I was wearing high heels to skl I suffered ehn? Dem no tell me b4 I down grade. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 2:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: Don't answer dat ojap on dat visa thread. Just let him go.Do u knw hw many cars stanley has bashed in dat hse?mumcee even went 2 hide d key under d freezer becis of him. I need shoes badly. D hand of dat my big pink handbag has cut so am carrying books on my hand lloll abeg help out. Lloolll d first days I was wearing high heels to skl I suffered ehn? Dem no tell me b4 I down grade. Hahahahahaha

Can't be bothered.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Told you to get a bagpack and some comfy sneakers. Who wears heels to campus??
Your new paycheck should be able to spoil you and I at the Burberry store. teeeheehee! tongue
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 2:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007:
Don't answer dat ojap on dat visa thread. Just let him go.Do u knw hw many cars stanley has bashed in dat hse?mumcee even went 2 hide d key under d freezer becis of him. I need shoes badly. D hand of dat my big pink handbag has cut so am carrying books on my hand lloll abeg help out. Lloolll d first days I was wearing high heels to skl I suffered ehn? Dem no tell me b4 I down grade. Hahahahahaha

Now I can tell Stanley where the key is... Unilag girl, not surprised....
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 2:35am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete:

Can't be bothered.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Told you to get a bagpack and some comfy sneakers. Who wears heels to campus??
Your new paycheck should me able to spoil you and I at the Burberry store. teeeheehee! tongue

Its u I'm waiting for to send me shoes.dts d major thing I need ryt now. I nid abt 3 pairs for now. Two pple av emailed me 4rm nairaland. Anita just fwd d msgs 2 me. One of dem is a clearing agent dat clears cars for pple and he said we shud call him 2moro to help us sell d car. D oda one lives in Ibadan buh he wants dem to drive d car dere.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli: Now I can tell Stanley where the key is... Unilag girl, not surprised....

Haha! Stanley is a mess! Dude might keep the car to himself.
Why is it that you can't trust anyone over there with personal finance?
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 2:39am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli:

Now I can tell Stanley where the key is... Unilag girl, not surprised....

Am very sad becos nobody is helping me.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2013
My roomate and her boyfriend have taken over d hse and me I'm here worrying abt my former car.such is life m grin grin
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 2:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: My roomate and her boyfriend have taken over d hse and me I'm here worrying abt my former car.such is life m grin grin

Lolz .... that dude still comes around? Did you tell your roomie what I asked you to say?
He cannot practically stay at your place all day, using your bathroom and stuff. Instead the girl should be over at his place. WTH? angry
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007:

Am very sad. Nobody is helping me.

({})

I told u to sell it to a dealer b4 leaving... that's the best bet..
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 2:48am On Jan 30, 2013
Mamacita007: My roomate and her boyfriend have taken over d hse and me I'm here worrying abt my former car.such is life m grin grin

Same here

Yvete:

Lolz that dude still comes around? Did you tell your roomie what I asked you to say?
He cannot practically stay at your place all day, using your bathroom and stuff. Instead the girl should be over at his place. WTH? angry

Hater!!! Your complaining about bathroom sharing grin grin grin, Am used to the hair
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 2:52am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli:

({})

I told u to sell it to a dealer b4 leaving... that's the best bet..

Kpolli I dnt av money like u dat ur friends re always flying from naija to yankee anyhow. Lloooll d smiley I wanted 2 type on d visa tread is d eyelashes lloll
I wz in a hurry to leave so dere wz no tym to find a dealer to help.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 2:54am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli: Hater!!! Your complaining about bathroom sharing grin grin grin, Am used to the hair

ewwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy.... a strange man has no business in a woman's bathroom. You're a man and its admissible if your roommate brings a girl over, not mamacita, she's a lady. The guy needs his own apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6410 Intel Core I5 For Sale At Cheap Price / SAT-3 Browsing Problem: We Want An End To This Lamentation / Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.