Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Music / Promotions / Linkups - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music / Promotions / Linkups (478 Views)

Let Frontline Media Concepts Handle Your Music Promotions And Distribution / . / Dear Artiste :: Let The Professionals Handle Your Music Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music / Promotions / Linkups by ovaokojie(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
TO ME,MUSIC IS LIFE, WHEN IT HITS YOU,YOU FEEL NO PAIN.NIGERIA HAS GOT A LOT OF TALENTED ARTIST(SINGERS,RAPPERS,ETC).BUT WE ARE LIMITED WITH UR GREAT WORKS BY PROMOTION AND CORRUPTION.YOU HAVE A GOOD SONG,PROMOTION SEEMS TO BE WHAT IS MOSTLY AFFECTING US NOW IN NIGERIA.EVEN RADIO AND STREET DEE JAYS CANT PLAY OUR SONGS ON RADIO FREE ANYMORE,THEY WANT TIPS....

WELL THIS FORUM IS CREATED TO EASE OUR HARD EARNED IDEAS MUSICALLY TO LINKUP WITH HELPERS OR INTERESTED PARTNERS I.E (RECORD LABELS,RADIO/STREET DEE JAYS,PUBLICIST,PROMOTERS AND SO ON). SO PLEASE IF FALL IN ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED,IDENTIFY YOURSELF WITH YOUR INFO AND BIO,IF NEED BE HERE,SO AS TO REACH OUT TO HELP AND CONNECT EACH OTHER.

ALSO UPCOMING ACTS OF ANY MEDIA GENRE,PROMOTE/POST YOUR WORKS,BIO,INTERACT WITH OTHERS.THIS WILL TAKE YOU A LONG WAY IN YOUR CAREER.I PROMISE.

OVA !

(1) (Reply)

Muzik Maestros / Pls Rt...download New Banging Single From Pistl-p..my Choice..http:///vhqxy / Call For Band Auditioning (musicians, Instrumentalists, Singers, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.