Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms (31762 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by nuges1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Our love became a nightmare when he found solace in another woman’s arms and he changed to a wife beater”. A house wife, Mrs Olubunmi Jolaogun, disclosed this while praying an Orile-Agege Grade ‘B’ Customary Court,Lagos to put an end to  her  9-year-old marriage to her husband, Olubode, over desertion and lack of care. The 35-year-old-woman, who lives at 2, Musa Street, Ikotun, told the court that her marriage had been nothing but a nightmare.

”My husband had nothing when I met him, and I was the one taking all the responsibility at home. ”When things started getting better for him, he neglected me and, before I knew it, he had impregnated another woman and spends quality time with her. ”He lied that he was going to Abuja. I later saw the receipt of the hotel he lodged in  here in Lagos during that time,”she said.

”He always accused me of prostituting which I never did; he came to report me to my parents and, in the process, he slapped my elder sister.”

Olubunmi, a mother of two urged the court to dissolve the union and grant her custody of the children. Meanwhile, Olubode, 38, denied the allegations. He said, “I did not leave her. My business took me out of the house. I have always cared  for her and the children. ”While I am away, she doesn’t sleep in the house, and I don’t know where she normally goes. She is extremely stubborn and doesn’t listen to me.

”She has not spent  up to 30 weekends in my house for the past four years and I don’t know why”. Olabode, who lives at 9, Temidire Street, Ikola, Ipaja, Lagos also told the court that his wife had pushed him outside and could not be a caring and responsible husband again if the marriage was not dissolved.

”If the custody of the children is granted her, I want my children to be taken to my parents  every holidays, because my wife’s family contributed negatively to our fight”. The court president, Mr Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Jan 28 for further hearing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Tolexander: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
very unfortunate situation like this are often brought up when things are no more getting rossy. That is when they start reading meaning to many things they would let go.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by EfemenaXY: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^ But in this case, things were actually turning out for the better (according to the wife).

Sad story though.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by slimchi2k2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
quite unfortunate that non of them want to say the truth,sorry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
No surprise there.
It only takes an artful and loving player to respect all women he deals with.
Anyman that puts down his wife because of another female is a USELESS MAN!

There is always an excuse to phock other women!
Marriage na waya!
Kata kata efry whia!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
I can feel this man's pain.
90% of divorce case can be traced to the fact that extended families want to influence events in a marriage and this ends up as interference.
Parents,brothers,sisters need to learn that once a couple become man and wife they MUST be given their space and be allowed to build up their home.
Take it from one who knows what he is talking about.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Richvkunt: I can feel this man's pain.
90% of divorce case can be traced to the fact that extended families want to influence events in a marriage and this ends up as interference.
Parents,brothers,sisters need to learn that once a couple become man and wife they MUST be given their space and be allowed to build up their home.

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear you say this.

Somehow, I expected you to be of the "Support-the-extended-family-at-all-costs" school / African traditional values.

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one Richy.

*** By the way, Happy New Year O! ...*** cheesy
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 29, 2013
^Happy new year to you and yours.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
For better for worse,for worse for gone.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
A tale of two citizens.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by mega360: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
what is d court waiting for in disolving ds marriage? both parties seems saturated.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by seedord247(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
I keep sayin it.... Even thou i'm 101% yoruba, i wont marry from my tribe. If you marry a yoruba woman just have it mind that you marry the entire family. A yoruba woman cant think for herself unless she invite all her families. shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SisiKill1: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
The wives never gets the credit when something Good happens to them ooh, it is when they misbehave they remember they have wives.

On a slightly different note, If the woman is not the "psychological support" for when a man makes his millions, is it fair to say she ain't the "psychological support" for when things go south?

Sagamite and Dayakanu. . .I hope it is obvious that I am using style to look for y'alls trouble. cheesy
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Desloaaa(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
dis has been d Word frm every cheats!.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SisiKill1: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Richvkunt: I can feel this man's pain.

Sweeera, where you been??!!

Happy New Year Dollface! kiss
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.
lol, well that is until they get into trouble
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by gbanikiti(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.
another stewpid comment from a man who keeps abusing women on this forum.whats the difference between you and the man? are you now the judge to decide who is right or wrong? what has tribe got to do with this topic anyway? mtscheeew! angry angry

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Scarpon(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
well I gat nothing to say
#just feeling to post on fp shaa #

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by deathmen12: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
they should try and work things out because of the children... because it will affect the children.

i know what i mean, sad story of the past

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ngmart(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
My friend that is not an excuse... no matter what happen you have the will power to do what ever you want to do.... no one can push you nor stop you... the power is in your hands.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
The Judge should have just sentenced the man to two years imprisonment or an option of fine of N250,000.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Dlionsheart: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Normal yoruba lifestyle! Case close!! Next thead pls

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by mitchyy(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Desloaaa: dis has been d Word frm every cheats!.

Exactly. All they say is ''she caused it''. *long hiss*

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
They should have noticed their incompatibility from d beginning. The wife seems to be very out-going.
So many things are ignored at d beginning, claiming love, love, love, whereas, d most essential things are ignored, thus, results like this are inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by colombiana: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
At times we human just fool oursefs. An average guy has like 7 girls he nails and a cute guy probably 50 then a rich guy hmmmmn dozens, wat about a cute and rich guy? Or are the women 20 times the men in naija mtchewwww. Just maturity and discipline we all need. If a guy can't zip up then a woman shudnt close up. Givin xcuses for lust is absurd and immature

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Opali(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
slimchi2k2: quite unfortunate that non of them want to say the truth,sorry
correct,d truth yet to be said.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by dioman: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
I undastand d whole scenario (trading blames) bt it wont help, it will end up messing the lives of those children(lack of care/parental training-aint easy living with a single parent). 4 d sake of d kids dy shd 4gv each oda n strt 4m were d stop. There is nothing dat cnt b repaird. Wish d kids a blesful life
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SELFWORTH: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
God will judge accordingly.

To the liar and to the one who is lied to. We are all accountable to God. Giving excuses for an extra marital affair can only come from a lame man.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SELFWORTH: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2013

Imagine being married to man like this?

He sounds like the twin brother of the devil himself.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by mysticgal(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote
author=ifihearam]I think the man's side of the story is true. Why
should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man
is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as
faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women
simply nothing to trust about them.[/quote]mr were u there?.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
greatgod2012: They should have noticed their incompatibility from d beginning. The wife seems to be very out-going.
So many things are ignored at d beginning, claiming love, love, love, whereas, d most essential things are ignored, thus, results like this are inevitable.
Now this is a very reasonable assertion,but there is a case of assault waiting for criminal investigation(man slapped elder sister); The man accused the wife of prostituting and she accused him of impregnating another woman, I believe both accounts corroborate what caused their separation, the woman was not very open with information and the husband was always threatened by her financial status, thus he harbored reservations in his mind about the woman and when he got his break and she was still acting the same to him,it became a good reason for him to begin an extramarital affair.

grin grin grin ;But from the real dimension, the woman has a spirit husband who wants to break up her real home, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.