Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I-crown Drops Two Singles, Sets To Release Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I-crown Drops Two Singles, Sets To Release Album (460 Views)

May D Drops Two New Singles, Debut Album To Be Released Soon / Kcee Celebrates Birthday In Style, Drops Two New Singles / Vector Drops Two New Singles; Angeli Feat. 9ice And Mr. Vector Feat. Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I-crown Drops Two Singles, Sets To Release Album by DJOKAY(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Israel Ogundele also known as I-Crown, a songwriter, producer, poet, entrepreneur and occasional actor who plays the piano and drum among other musical instruments is a Computer Science graduate of the Lagos State University who does Contemporary African music and R&B.

Check out this two singles off his forthcoming album titled, “Music & Riches”. The songs, “Bugatti Money” and “Serenade” (a love song) display the stuff I-Crown is made of.

Pon de play and drop your comment.

Here is the download link to the song: http:///X0Nz3u

Kindly follow us on twitter @djokaymegamixer for more update
Re: I-crown Drops Two Singles, Sets To Release Album by Mynd44: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Use the new artiste thread

(1)

Greatest Artiste Of All Time, Ur Opinion? / Pictures From AYLIVE SHOW / World Premier:listen And Download 2face Featuring T-pain Titled Rainbow(remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.