Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Amaa Award - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amaa Award (2017 Views)

List Of AMAA 2015 Winners / Full List Of 2015 African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Nominees / AMAA 2012 Nominees & Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaa Award by Ashiwaju(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2006
Well, Nigeria is Going places i would say but i am just a little bit surpised about the poor organisation at the event but aside that i think, with the presence of Gandoki, all naija artist and vivica fox, i would score them 60%, even though all the projectors refuse to work but i would partially give them 60%.

what would you score them?
Re: Amaa Award by DeNoble1(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2006
I was not able to watch the award to the end . pls would you kindly send me the detail of the award and the winners
Re: Amaa Award by Ashiwaju(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2006
Well, not much of the famous people, guys from west africa, a-z international, justus eziri, onyeaka nwenu, some marketers, some films like widows court, vivica fox was present, seguna arize perfomed, mamuzee performed, gandoki was part of the commedian, frank edoho of who wants to be a millionaire was the MC and just some many that i couldnt remember.
Re: Amaa Award by DeNoble1(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2006
I know the atendants , all i need are the winners of the awards, especially the best director thanks
Re: Amaa Award by dominique(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2006
I dnt know why it is called amaa cos it is 99% nigerian plus, the show was poorly organised n very boring. Infact i slept through it
Re: Amaa Award by Oracle(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2006
i think danny glover was there too

Re: Amaa Award by Ashiwaju(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2006
yes he was and vivica fox

Re: Amaa Award by Julee(f): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2006
The winners are;
Kanayo - best actor
Joke Silva - best actress
Justus Esiri - best supporting actor
Onyeka Onwenu - best supporting actress
Andy Nwakolor - best director for the film, rising moon
Sam Anyamela - best upcoming actor
Tendal Musoni - best upcoming actress(she is a Zimbabwean)
Tari - best indigenious film
Rising moon - best edit
best visual effect
best picture
Eagle's bride - best screen play
best costume
Widow's cot - best sound
Day of atonement - original effect
Sofia - best soundtrack(Burkina faso)
Tanyardzwa - best cinematography(Zimbabwe)
Tasuma - best documentary(Burkina faso)
My mother's heart - best make-up(Ghana)
A-Z - best marketer/distributor
Re: Amaa Award by Oracle(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2006
the award was great i see no reason why people say it wasn't
Re: Amaa Award by shawna(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2006
what is the Amaa award

(1) (Reply)

New Naija Movie Titled Lady Gaga / "agent Smith" Of "the Matrix" Was Born In Ibadan? / Top 5 Best Martial Art Movies Ever Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.