Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. (2774 Views)

Kayode Oso Resigns As Ekiti Commissioner / LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / Breaking: Muazu Resigns As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Feedmemore(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2013
Seun:
For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!

[size=2pt]Sarcastic[/size]
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by BarnabasCo: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2013
When did it happen? :oWhen did it happen?
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by FLEXnDO: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2013
Seriously??
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Tolexander: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2013
also Adenuga resigns as the ceo of globacom.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2013
JAGA follow resign?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2013
Feed me more:

[size=2pt]Sarcastic[/size]
Joke of the century
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Chanchit: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls give me the password to where all Nairaland money is, let me take over.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2013
GEJ resigns! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by TRILLIONIAR: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2013
NAIRALAND IS OWN BY TRILLIORNIAR
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Feedmemore(f): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Barnabas_Co: When did it happen? :oWhen did it happen?

It happened yesterday after serious consultation with his sweetheart Mukinatu. kiss tongue

Latest news reaching us had it that Mukinatu has assume the sole ownership of nairaland. undecided

From now hence forth the logo should read as thus: "Nairaland is own by Oluwamukinatu" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Xplodes2700(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2013
grin grin:-D undecided
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Feedmemore(f): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2013
FLEX n DO!:
Seriously??
Yes seriously! embarassed
It couldn't be more serious than that
Stay tune for more breaking news as it comes in. undecided
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by White007(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Na Wa o!!

Moderators are guys still sleeping? If Na Tonto now, e for do hit front page. Abi Seun polpular like Tonto?
Oya! Fromt page! wink
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by mymadam(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Seun:
"For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!"

Okay, no problem. I too hereby tender my resignation as the husband of my wife. Goodbye to 'bleep'. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by drnoel: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
propaganda machine at its best
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
He can resign and go where ever he desires, afterall na im get im leg. But the truth of the matter is that, he will never be missed.
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Aringarosa(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by oderemo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!
statement is a joke , resign FROM where to where.
if he says resign MY position, then i will agree.
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by redsun(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
He could possibly sell nairaland to the highest bidder in future and cease to be the owner.
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
see mumu people, that was Jarus resignation speech before his final resignation speech undecided
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by oseiwe(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
mymadam: Seun:
"For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!"
Nairaland is now owned and managed by Oseiwe.
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by heed101(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
The truth of the matter is that I opted to have significant influence in Nairaland equity capital but I was told I can only buy the debt capital cheesy
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Feedmemore(f): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Abeg make una permit me to share wetin happen for one restaurant wey i dey always chop... This Na out of topic o, make una no vex! cool

Ehen! E get dis particular restaurant wey
i dey chop 4 Trans-Amadi. e get one oyibo wey dey always come chop there too... any time dis oyibo chop finish, him go shout "hey!", so i
wonder wetin dey make am shout, i decide to chop wetin the oyibo dey always chop so maybe me self go shout too...

Wen i reach d restaurant last week friday, I order wetin d man dey chop, them tell me say na chicken and red wine, so i chop am, but i surprise say i no shout, i collect xtra plate, bt i still no shout... na then i just vex ask 4 my bill.
The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken and red wine na N45,000, then d xtra plate na another 45,000 na then I come shout heyyyyyyyyy! heyyyyyyyyy!! heyyyyyyyy!!! heiiiiiiiiiii!! !!... till i reach house I still dey shout..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by tyson55(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Impossible!

I think he was just being sarcastic.
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by zibe(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2013
lol. This was Jarus' statement during the "hall of shame" saga. obviously edited by the OP. funny though
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Feedmemore(f): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2013
zibe: lol. This was Jarus' statement during the "hall of shame" saga. obviously edited by the OP. funny though

I didn't edit anything, you might want to check up the thread he made the resignation below for the record.

https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/44#14017166
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by kheart(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by braine(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
I can see all of you want to dethrone Seun. Your prayers won't be answered. grin
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by executinal(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Seun goodby joor
Try and invest more in live-sport streaming it pay good money cool cool
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
?
Re: Nairaland Breaking News! Seun Resigns As Owner Of Nairaland. by Tetrahedron: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Cant u read and write?

A prank as far back as 2013 lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Accuses Gov. Peter Obi Of Playing Politics With Nigeria’s Unity / PZ Cussons To Close Ghana Factory And Concentrate On Profitable Nigeria / BREAKING: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.