Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password (15958 Views)

Nigeria Network Puting Us On 2nd Network On Their End / Help! My Laptop Cant Play Facebook Videos / Pls Help,dell P3 Laptop Cant Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by samplanner(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2013
i am having this problem for some days now, after booting my system and after login-in my password the system cannot open but rather replied that user account service profile has failed to connect, and it will not show dat my password is incorrect but it will refuse to connect.
pls guys help me out.
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by Goodcare(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
samplanner: i am having this problem for some days now, after booting my system and after login-in my password the system cannot open but rather replied that user account service profile has failed to connect, and it will not show dat my password is incorrect but it will refuse to connect.
pls guys help me out.
Is a simple problem remove the batery for a while and insert it, then retry if still the same u may need to use this software PASSWORD REMOVER it will remove the password without u loosing any file or data it may even req. U to put another password
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by samplanner(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
good care, its just open by luck and i quickly removed the password but to my surprise still d problem persist after shutdowning d system and try to start again, and its tellin me dat my user profile cannot be loaded. goshhhhhhhhh!
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by avatar1: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
U need [url=http:.com/contactus.php] sata hirens [/url]
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by samplanner(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
wat is sata herins
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by deji2009(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
samplanner: good care, its just open by luck and i quickly removed the password but to my surprise still d problem persist after shutdowning d system and try to start again, and its tellin me dat my user profile cannot be loaded. goshhhhhhhhh!

Its a known issue.
okay restart keep
pressing f8 on your
kb and go to safe mode
dont panic lots of writing
and display will get bigger

basically the user account is
corrupt. once in safe mode pls
note the icons will get bigger

click stat, all program...accessories,
system tools, system restore
continue and once open click on
show system restoe older than five days
select a date say 2-4 weeks back before the
problem started and click next so the computer
can turn the clock back to when it was working
and follow on screen instruction.it will then
load back and if all ok it will load windows.

the system restore will not work if restore
system files and settings is not selected
in windows plus 12% of hard disk space at
least. Good luck
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by samplanner(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
tanks bro
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by yilia: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2013
You can use Windows Password Unlocker to reset Windows Password with simple steps.
1. Download Windows Password Unlocker Standard
2. Burn a password reset disk with a bootable CD/DVD
3. Reset Windows password with created CD/DVD reset disk
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by DaBozz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
deji2009:

Its a known issue.
okay restart keep
pressing f8 on your
kb and go to safe mode
dont panic lots of writing
and display will get bigger

basically the user account is
corrupt. once in safe mode pls
note the icons will get bigger

click stat, all program...accessories,
system tools, system restore
continue and once open click on
show system restoe older than five days
select a date say 2-4 weeks back before the
problem started and click next so the computer
can turn the clock back to when it was working
and follow on screen instruction.it will then
load back and if all ok it will load windows.

the system restore will not work if restore
system files and settings is not selected
in windows plus 12% of hard disk space at
least. Good luck
Hi bro! I've a one year old brand new dell laptop running on window 8. It's been working smoothly without any issue until this afternoon when I switched on the d system, played some songs for about 30mins, I didn't shutdown but I put it on sleep by pressing the cover lid because I wanted to run some chores. I came back after 1 hr 30mins, raised the lid and the song I was playing automatically resumed. After 2hrs or there about, I noticed that the screen light has not gone off, so I decided to log in so that I could stop the song and also shutdown. All effort to log in proved abortive as my system rejected my password, but I later switched it off via the shutdown option on the desktop background. I switched it on again but I still cannot log in into my system. It keeps displaying "incorrect password". Please I need your help.
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by tundeayo2020: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
have you tried logging into safemode? If you can simply log in to safe mode, go to ''cpanel''- ''users'' and remove your password and set a new one.

Also remember that the password are case sensitive.
Re: Please Help, My Laptop Cant Login After Puting My Password by Gabsco: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks bro, I also have same problem
Though, what happed was that; I just mistakenly pressed power and to logging now become issue.
I've removed the battery.......
I've tried to logging through "safe-mode"
Still telling me - the user name or password is incorrect.

Pls, what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel ZLT M30 Mifi Unlock / Is Philip Emeagwali A Media Hype? / Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.