Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria (31356 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks: Times Are Hard, Leaders Should Cut Their Expensive Lifestyles / 10 Fake Lifestyles Found In Nigeria / Good Lifestyles & Wellness Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by gseintegrity(m): 5:28am On Jan 28, 2013
A country where trash makes front page on websites and newspapers sad
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Jyde89: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2013
Bobbysworld28: A lot of those things aren't only in Naija. Get ur facts right
charity begins at home my brother, let other countrie's talk about thier's too.

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Damlesky(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2013
Yomieluv: Where someone said"I prefer London to UK during winter".

The only thing I like about g-string is the back pocket..
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Redman44(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2013
It all boils down to the poverty mentality that is carried by a large number of Nigerians. I don't really know what to say again Some Nigerians in the UK and the USA also live fake lifestyles, so this problem should not be limited to Nigeria alone. It seems we Nigerians as a people need a reorientation about the need to embrace good values and a right mentality. Poverty is a serious problem in Nigeria and that is why everybody wants to get rich by all means and prove to their neighbours that they are not suffering. I don't know how to pretend to people. I just try my best to live according to what I have. Nigerians really need to change their attitude to life. Our leaders are not even helping matters. I'm just pissed off.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Tunby(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2013
eDon_tey: Na only in naija u see a guy gadge well: marc jacobs shades ,H&C shirts,correct denim jeans, all stars footwear blackberry bold 5 and nokia dual sim phone but nah only #500 minimum balance dey e bank acc
Bros na faith.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by sexyboocalher(f): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2013
mallorca:

i dislike dat word those who follow English league,
we go beat una today,
wen we com una home last season we beat una silly,we dis we dat like say d club know say dem dey exist.
undecided undecided wot kind of english abi nah pidgin english b ds Had headache tryn 2 read ur jargons!!! undecided

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2013
Redman44: It all boils down to the poverty mentality that is carried by a large number of Nigerians. I don't really know what to say again Some Nigerians in the UK and the USA also live fake lifestyles, so this problem should not be limited to Nigeria alone. It seems we Nigerians as a people need a reorientation about the need to embrace good values and a right mentality. Poverty is a serious problem in Nigeria and that is why everybody wants to get rich by all means and prove to their neighbours that they are not suffering. I don't know how to pretend to people. I just try my best to live according to what I have. Nigerians really need to change their attitude to life. Our leaders are not even helping matters. I'm just pissed off.
you are right bro, i feel your pain, the other time i made a similar assertion that it is only blackman esp Nigerians and its leaders that feel suffering of fellow citizens is normal, some will even say it is a curse and say poverty runs in some families and deliberatly refuse to help them. my broda, they smile at a suffering citizen, feeling that they are OPPRESSING PEOPLE .we all have a long way to go in this kon3, our IDEOLOGIES, ATTiTUDES,VALUES are so WARPED and TWISTED. that is the very reason why you see people struggling to seek VISA to leave the kon3!its only ABUJA and LAGOS that is working.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2013
A place where a market woman leaves her wares 7 a.m. monday morning to a church and return 4 p.m. just to get home in the evening and start complaining there was no market.
A place where you buy N400 recharge card and you only use N200 to make a call, the remaining N200 on 'hello, i cant hear you', network failure.

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by omoodeogere(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2013
AWON ARITENI MOOWI AFAPANDI BOTIEMOLE
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by sexybash(f): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2013
(1)
(1) na for naija a girls phone cost more than her house rent
(2) Na for naija girls go Get 5 boyfreind and she say she is no prostitute
(3) na for naiaja na guy guy dey talk about millons beg babe for transport to go work
(4) Na for naija na guy dey vex say im buy phone for Girl wey leave am for another man grin
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by sexybash(f): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2013
(1) na for naija a girls phone cost more than her house rent
(2) Na for naija girls go Get 5 boyfreind and she say she is no prostitute
(3) na for naiaja na guy guy dey talk about millons beg babe for transport to go work
(4) Na for naija na guy dey vex say im buy phone for Girl wey leave am for another man grin
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2013
Nigeria is one place where:

Political leaders steal, embezzle billions of dollars and Naira, are arrested and sent to prison,yet on the day they are released, crowds of people go cheer them up for their crime (e.g Alabode George). But if an ordinary man steals one Maggi or a phone he is beaten and burnt alive (e.g Aluu case)

Children neglect their parents, live large but when their parents die, they buy several cows, close roads, e.t.c and give a lavish burial to dead people, how about looking after your people when they are alive?

Its citizen are not proud of their country, will prefer to travel to yankee to do drugs . When they return home for a visit and they are robbed, they call the robbers criminals. So you that is drug trafficking abroad ain't you a criminal?

Duh............!
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by playahP(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2013
----- I almost jusss had sex but this girl's pus smells like someone died there..... Gossssh!!!
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by playahP(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2013
AmBeautiful: Nigeria is one place where:

Political leaders steal, embezzle billions of dollars and Naira, are arrested and sent to prison,yet on the day they are released, crowds of people go cheer them up for their crime (e.g Alabode George). But if an ordinary man steals one Maggi or a phone he is beaten and burnt alive (e.g Aluu case)

Children neglect their parents, live large but when their parents die, they buy several cows, close roads, e.t.c and give a lavish burial to dead people, how about looking after your people when they are alive?

Its citizen are not proud of their country, will prefer to travel to yankee to do drugs . When they return home for a visit and they are robbed, they call the robbers criminals. So you that is drug trafficking abroad ain't you a criminal?

Duh............!

How many likes were u fucking expecting to get with this??... The last one potrays u as a fuccking bitter person!!
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2013
AmBeautiful: Nigeria is one place where:

Duh............!
the funniest post so far lmao
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2013
playah P:

How many likes were u fucking expecting to get with this??... The last one potrays u as a fuccking bitter person!!
are u a drug dealer? grin
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by linusnneji238(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na only for naija pple de horn for traffic light make e change from red to green

Na only for naija we de count our money after we withdraw from ATM cos we no even trust am

Na only for naija musicians plenty pass fans

Na only for naija PHCN office get standby generator

Na only for naija dem they sell coke, recharge card, chin-chin, sweet , fried fish for inside pharmacy

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Btruth: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
KINGwax: we already knw how this got to d front page: incompetent mods
But the question is: why did this get to the front page?

All work and no play make KINGwax a dull man. You are not forced to contribute on this tread, please move on. Oga know all....

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by ifyeky(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
flinspiero: Na only for naija ashawo dey bear runs gal.
Na only for naija person wey no get shoe fit become president.
Na only for naija ashawo dey fuc..k for #100

Abeg where ashawao dey Bleep for #100 coz I dey interested

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by coronaprof(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
julimax: Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone on foot referring to a person riding a bicycle as poor

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone who wont go to work but spend all his time in church fasting and praying, believing God for his double portion.

you see a guy in the passenger seat of a friends flashy car, that's when he greets everyone, even those he normally won't talk to just to attract attention.

Most guys don't carry umbrella, they refer to guys who do as 'jew' but when the rain starts they want to share the umbrella with the jew guy - same as raincoats

A girl claims she ate rice and chicken, then suddenly she throws up and we see long lumps of eba, ha! was there a mixup somewhere? Only here in Naija

'Remove this carton here!' what most people normally say when a particular car is causing holdup on the road. But what might interest you is that most of them don't even own a wheel barrow of their own

'come lets eat oh' someone is inviting you to eat with him but only brought the spoon he's using, you rather say thank you, if you bother to look for spoon....

Someone's office is just 4 blocks from his house, but he must drive his car there every day and battle with parking space, just so that his neighbors wont feel things are bad for him

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see a person buy a blackberry phone with his N50,000 salary and wont be able to load in N100 credit into the phone, not to talk of transport to work the next day

People borrow money and close the street to host party only to soak garri the next day [owambe]

These are just the few ones i can put up now, i know you have some

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by benjamytes(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=coronaprof][/quote]
Lol....
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by mikenorris(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
ayzone: its only in naija man wey dey live for face me i face u go hustle from jan till dec for lagos,com go spend all d money for villa for xmas say im don arrive..and it continues like dat!
hahahahahaha, aswear ur on point here
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by mikenorris(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
harlos: Na for naija u go see agbero dey abuse someone coming from office in suite "e no go better for you"

too late angry
nawa u guy...laugh won kill me 4 here...chai, 2 late indeed
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by mikenorris(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Orikinla:
Which food on their table?
They are still living and eating from their poor parents in the ghettos.
They can't even contribute "Akamu Pap" and "Akara" money. And some go without pads during periods. grin.
e lik say u don stay ghetto wella? U won kill me wit ur yarns!!!lolz
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
playah P:

seriously?
do i sound bitter, am only stating the obvious!
You must be guilty of one out of the three!
Seriously the truth is very bitter!

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by mikenorris(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Only in 9ja , a guy go dey pose tell him frnds say him Bleep one particular gal wen him neva see her pant.
Only in 9ja guy wey dey hang out go tell him his frnd on fone say him dey huz.
Only in 9ja persn go write JAMB 5 tyms without admission cus e no indigene of dat particular state.
Only in 9ja a guy go dey call a gal wey him see her pant during dea r/tionship period as my ex gal frnd.
Only in 9ja Ur Brother or relation go change dea character once dey marry wife.
Only in 9ja a gal go enta inside club dey behave lyk virgin mary.
Only in 9ja a guy go borrow ur shoe, him no go return am again.
Only in 9ja u go pay 4 Nepa bill u didn't use b4 u can recharge subsequently.
Only in 9ja a guy dumbs a guy once he sleep wit her.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by manmustwac(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Only in naija you can be arrested for taking pics with your friends at the airport. Only in naija person go see you for him presence & no say u don come from travel but still ask u weda u done come
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Aggrippa: you are right bro, i feel your pain, the other time i made a similar assertion that it is only blackman esp Nigerians and its leaders that feel suffering of fellow citizens is normal, some will even say it is a curse and say poverty runs in some families and deliberatly refuse to help them. my broda, they smile at a suffering citizen, feeling that they are OPPRESSING PEOPLE .we all have a long way to go in this kon3, our IDEOLOGIES, ATTiTUDES,VALUES are so WARPED and TWISTED. that is the very reason why you see people struggling to seek VISA to leave the kon3!its only ABUJA and LAGOS that is working.
Just the way you're mind is also twisted by saying that it's only lagos and Abuja that is working and the country is still the second strongest economy in Africa?....all other commentaries were right but the last part of it is total bullshit.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
if you think am wrong why are people still struggling and dreaming to live in ABJ and LAG? okay for the benefit of doubt lets agree you are 100% correct, look here broda i am not trying to argue with you.
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by harlos: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na for naija dem dey chop gala finish before checking expiring date
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
kutchs: Why dont u guys stop making a fool of urselves here in the name of insulting Nigeria.
Sometimes I regret having some of u as fellow Nigerians.

we feel d same way abt u. son

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Isiterere(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2013
rman: It is only in Nigeria that low self esteem has made youths spell beautiful names wrongly eg Opeyemi as HORPEYEMI, Adewale as Hardeywaly and many more...WTF!
. I really hate such thing like mad. Am still waiting for when DAVID CAMERON will spell his name has "DAVIDO KAMERUNII"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50