Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigeria......what Have You Done Wrong ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria......what Have You Done Wrong ?? (437 Views)

6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) / What Has Nnewi Done Wrong, Your Excellency?: Open Letter To Governor Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria......what Have You Done Wrong ?? by horpe132(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
O great Nigeria,the country with history of great traditions,If you remember vividly, you are One of the founding fathers of Africa...
But your present situation is mind bothering and I feel very Sorry for you and your hungry leaders.
I know you are aware of your problems and I'm sure your leaders know the solution but they are just afraid to make the Sacrifice,,,,,,­,,,,...........­.........
So i ask you and your people.........­...............­........Who is more foolish...,,,"A­ man afraid of the light or A child afraid of the dark" ?..
But the question still remains what have we done wrong........from football to politics to. Security,IGR,Power,Infrastructure,Commerce,Agriculture,Science,Natural Resources,........................................................"Supper Eagles,NNPC,PHCN," to mention few........................what have we done or not done to make you institutions work for our good...
Re: Nigeria......what Have You Done Wrong ?? by ebucha: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Our leaders suceeded in relocating hell to this of the universe
Re: Nigeria......what Have You Done Wrong ?? by PehaKaso: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nigeria goofed by allowin d amalgamation of 1914 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Maku Advises MEND Not To Make Trouble Over Okah's Conviction. / FG, States, Lgas Shared N8.8trn In 2012 / How Nigeria Is Being F***** By The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.