Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Wan Enter Kuwait - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Wan Enter Kuwait (12345 Views)

Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? / Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed. / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wan Enter Kuwait by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2008
I just checked the rate of kuwait currency for nigeria and i want to enter that country. Its like 1 kuwait dinar to 425 nigeria naira. Does anyone know how i can enter that country?
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by omega25red(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
how about checking their department of state web site to find out if you would need a visa to enter their country or you could try applying for a visa and see what happens

by the way do you know anyone there? and how would you survive.
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by gilgee(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ Poster
What are your intentions of wanting to travel to Kuwait?
What do you plan to do there?
Are you just being tempted by the strength of the Kuwaiti Dinner?
What is your Academic Qualification?
What are your chances of employment and livelihood there?
Ask yourself these questions before embarking on a journey you may live to regret.
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by amsky(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
'', of the Kuwaiti Dinner?''

grin grin
How about ''of the Kuwaiti breakfast?''
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by tempestous: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2008
@post
rotflmfao. . .omo, you're funny grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kuwait ko ku go ni

1 Like

Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by bigfather(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
Are you aware of SUICIDE BOMBERS ?
No allow the longer throat for breakfast, ooopppss i mean DINER finish you o ! grin

1 Like

Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by darkroll(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2008
Kuwait is a nice place to be ,  i was there for a coneference last year .

But poster , what is your intention of going to kuwait ? do u think there is money rain in Kuwait , you don't find dinar on the street  you have to work for it , and chances of getting job is not that easy if  you enter with a visiting or business visa , moreover kuwait does not issue visiting visa they issue only business visas , work permits , residential permits .

I would advise you to go online and search for jobs in kuwait especially hotel jobs , if  you can get one  the hotel will apply for a work permit for you , give you accomodation . this is the only way you can enjoy and live in Kuwait .

check http://www.naukrihub.com/overseas-jobs/gulf/kuwait/hotel-hospitality.html

if you pack your bag and  go to kuwait with a business visa , am sure you  the immigraton will pack you inside your bag and send the bag to niger .
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by gilgee(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2008
amsky:

'', of the Kuwaiti Dinner?''

grin grin
How about ''of the Kuwaiti breakfast?''
cheesy cheesy

Kuwaiti Lunch abeg, Hunger ma ma be so tey I forgot to put A thr, kukuma put e come add am 1 more N . kai! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2008
Thanks dude, u r da only real gem here, others are empty vessels that made the loudest noise.

darkroll:

Kuwait is a nice place to be , i was there for a coneference last year .

But poster , what is your intention of going to kuwait ? do u think there is money rain in Kuwait , you don't find dinar on the street you have to work for it , and chances of getting job is not that easy if you enter with a visiting or business visa , moreover kuwait does not issue visiting visa they issue only business visas , work permits , residential permits .

I would advise you to go online and search for jobs in kuwait especially hotel jobs , if you can get one the hotel will apply for a work permit for you , give you accomodation . this is the only way you can enjoy and live in Kuwait .

check http://www.naukrihub.com/overseas-jobs/gulf/kuwait/hotel-hospitality.html

if you pack your bag and go to kuwait with a business visa , am sure you the immigraton will pack you inside your bag and send the bag to niger .
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by babycool(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2008
bigmondo

You can't just jump into the plane and get into any country just because their currency is better that Nigeria's, have you really given it a thought of what you would do there? Kuwait is a very volatile region, its a religious country and they are very strict with their laws, I have been to Saudi and Qatar before, these places are beautiful and their ecomomy is good but they are not places one can stay. Please think wisely.
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by bigfather(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2008
@babycool

Abeg help me tell am o ! Na empty vessels or barrels him dey see.
TRUTH IS JUST LIKE A BITTER PILL !
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by ty4real(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Poster!
grin grin grin grin grin!Dont mind them o jare you will enter Kuwait,it takes you going online and using google to get the information that you need jooo! grin grin grin
But why u wan enter Kuwait!Make iku no dey wait for u oooo sha enter legally oooo grin grin grin
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by bollyaddy: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2009
You mean you are still in Nigeria
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by shotster50(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2009
I tire o. I'm wan go Denmark, America, Ukraine, Belarus, Kuwait, Seychelles, Australia,  ol  boy take am easy before you find your self for Sri Lanka.

2 Likes

Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
Omo na wa o . . Wahala bobo bigmodo yi gan po! undecided
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by cvibe: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
Whatever you do, enter legally.
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by Isiokpukpo: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2009
bigmodo
kindly post your pix here.you are more than celeb in NL.
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am a Nigerian planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? and if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.
Re: I Wan Enter Kuwait by Bethiano(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Seriously, This kuwait walka may not be a bad idea. I have read and seen a lot about this kuwait the good, the bad and ugly. But what I found out is this!

First ensure u have a degree, bsc, msc , phd or more. This will give u a chance to get a job.

Secondly, its safer to get the job first when u are in nigeria, using online opportunities. But u must be careful, because scamers are every where, I tink u don't need to pay any money to apply and get a job. If u get a job, plz double check the company, do a background check and profile the company very well, be sure it exists.

Thirdly, apply for kuwait visa, their embassy is in Abuja, in oguta street , maitama abuja (plz confirm oooo, before u jump inside ocean ooo). I learnt the visa fee is about 3KWD; equivalent to 1500 Naira.

Fourth, the visa you will be issued will be confirmed and stamped on entry.

This is the little I know oooo, but kindly verify these info before u make any move.

(1) (Reply)

Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / 7 M Annual Income Or Move To Canada / Share Your Experience With Commercial Drivers Since The Removal Of Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.