Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering (7134 Views)

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days / I Was Not Created. / Jesus Told Me Hell Was Not Created For Man..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ IFENESS. YOU DO ERR. ALL THESE THINGS YOU MENTION ARE HEATHEN gODS THAT STARTED UNDER NIMROD OF THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE. ALL THE GROUNDWORK FOR PAGANISM AND VOODOO AND CHRISTIANITY THE RELIGION AND EASTER ( ISHTA ) AND CHRISTMAS AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE ETC ETC, ALL STARTED UNDER NIMROD OF THE ANCIENTY BABYLONIAN EMPIRE. THE ORIGINAL TRINITY WHICH THE RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY COPIED IS NIMROD SEMIRAMIS AND TAMMUZ. AND IN THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE THE NAMES CHANGED TO ISIS AND HORUS ETC ETC ON DOWN THE LINE THROUGH THE MEDIOPERSIAN-ASSYRIAN-GREEK AND ROMAN EMPIRE. ALL THESE ARE HEATHEN WAYS. HOWEVER BEFORE ALL THESE THINGS THERE WAS HEBREW. THERE WAS THE WORD. SEE YOU ARE PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING

AND YOU ARE GUILTY OF TAKING THE BIBLE LITERALLY
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
kwangi: How can you ask me such a question at this stage?
Fvck the bible!
Fvck any deity/god (whether jewish or...) whose notion of me is contemptuous!
Fvck his worshippers!
Bleep anything that has to do with him!
[color=]
Fvck the bible!
Fvck his worshippers!
[/color]
Fvck the bible!
Fvck his worshippers!
Now I know where the problem really lies, I rest my case with you.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: @ IFENESS. YOU DO ERR. ALL THESE THINGS YOU MENTION ARE HEATHEN gODS THAT STARTED UNDER NIMROD OF THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE. ALL THE GROUNDWORK FOR PAGANISM AND VOODOO AND CHRITIANITY THE RELIGION AND EASTER ( ISHTA ) AND CHRISTMAS AND THE CHRISTMAS TREE ETC ETC, ALL STARTED UNDER NIMROD OF THE ANCIENTY BABYLONIAN EMPIRE. THE ORIGINAL TRINITY WHICH THE RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY COPIED IS NIMROD SEMIRAMIS AND TAMMUZ. AND IN THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE THE NAMES CHANGED TO ISIS AND HORUS ETC ETC ON DOWN THE LINE THROUGH THE MEDIOPERSIAN-ASSYRIAN-GREEK AND ROMAN EMPIRE. ALL THESE ARE HEATHEN WAYS. HOWEVER BEFORE ALL THESE THINGS THERE WAS HEBREW. THERE WAS THE WORD. SEE YOU ARE PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING

AND YOU ARE GUILTY OF TAKING THE BIBLE LITERALLY

Do you celebrate christmass and easter? If you do,you are also celebrating the ancient babylonian religions. The same people who were there in the time of the babylonians are the same who compiled the bible. Do you know what mind control means? SOMETHING THAT COULD CONTROL THE MINDS OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE AT A GO,EXAMPLE IS CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. PAY YOUR TITHE(BEFORE YOU KNOW 10 BILLION POOR PEOPLE WILL DONATE 10 BILLION NAIRA)....ISLAM....GO AND KILL( THEY ARE READY TO BLOW UP THEMSELVES INCLUDING THEIR FAMILIES). Why? Because someone promised both group mansion in heaven lol.

When a black man is involved with these degrading religions, then i would agree with the topic of your article.

Being black is not a curse. I was in a shop the other day, i was testing out a cream. The white shop attender confessed she wished she had my skin color because of my SPECIAL MELANIN! The black skin doesnt age fast. It withstands any weather condition, shinning when under the sun etc....... The black skin is original and i am proud of it.

You need to learn to appreciate yourself and stop feeling inferior. People like you end up marrying white women,Which is a shame !

ALSO PLEASE THROW THAT BIBLE OF YOUR INTO THE TOILET.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

Do you celebrate christmass and easter? If you do,you are also celebrating the ancient babylonian religions. The same people who were there in the time of the babylonians are the same who compiled the bible. Do you know what mind control means? SOMETHING THAT COULD CONTROL THE MINDS OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE AT A GO,EXAMPLE IS CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. PAY YOUR TITHE(BEFORE YOU KNOW 10 BILLION POOR PEOPLE WILL DONATE 10 BILLION NAIRA)....ISLAM....GO AND KILL( THEY ARE READY TO BLOW UP THEMSELVES INCLUDING THEIR FAMILIES). Why? Because someone promised both group mansion in heaven lol.

When a black man is involved with these degrading religions, then i would agree with the topic of your article.

Being black is not a curse. I was in a shop the other day, i was testing out a cream. The white shop attender confessed she wished she had my skin color because of my SPECIAL MELANIN! The black skin doesnt age fast. It withstands any weather condition, shinning when under the sun etc....... The black skin is original and i am proud of it.

You need to learn to appreciate yourself and stop feeling inferior. People like you end up marrying white women,Which is a shame !

ALSO PLEASE THROW THAT BIBLE OF YOUR INTO THE TOILET.

NO I DO NOT CELEBRATE XMAS AND EASTER SINCE I GOT IN THIS TRUTH. SCRIPTURE SAYS GET OUT OF THE WAYS OF THE GENTILES.

AS PER THE BIBLE ? IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD. BEFORE THERE WAS A BABYLONIAN EMPIRE THERE WAS THE WORD

WELL I DO NOT ENDORSE XTIANITY AND ISLAM AND NEITHER DO I PAY TITHES SO WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE THAT IT IS A FORM OF MIND CONTROL.
I AM SURE YOU DID NOT HEAR ME SAY THAT BEING BLACK IS A CURSE. IN FACT I SAID BEING BLACK IS ROYALTY WHICH IT IS. I THINK YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH THE OP. I THINK YOU ARE GETTING YOUR WIRES MIXED UP HERE. CHECK ALL MY POSTS. I HAVE NEVER DENIGRATED BEING BLACK. YEAH WE ARE CATCHING HELL NOW BUT I TRY TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHY WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS DESIGNATED TIME OF TURMOIL. YOU GOT ME MIXED UP WITH OP
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: NO I DO NOT CELEBRATE XMAS AND EASTER SINCE I GOT IN THIS TRUTH. SCRIPTURE SAYS GET OUT OF THE WAYS OF THE GENTILES.

AS PER THE BIBLE ? IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD. BEFORE THERE WAS A BABYLONIAN EMPIRE THERE WAS THE WORD

WELL I DO NOT ENDORSE XTIANITY AND ISLAM AND NEITHER DO I PAY TITHES SO WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE THAT IT IS A FORM OF MIND CONTROL.
I AM SURE YOU DID NOT HEAR ME SAY THAT BEING BLACK IS A CURSE. IN FACT I SAID BEING BLACK IS ROYALTY WHICH IT IS. I THINK YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH THE OP. I THINK YOU ARE GETTING YOUR WIRES MIXED UP HERE. CHECK ALL MY POSTS. I HAVE NEVER DENIGRATED BEING BLACK. YEAH WE ARE CATCHING HELL NOW BUT I TRY TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHY WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS DESIGNATED TIME OF TURMOIL. YOU GOT ME MIXED UP WITH OP

My unreserved apologies for not reading what you wrote well.

You said in the beginning was the word, whose word if i may ask?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

My unreserved apologies for not reading what you wrote well.

You said in the beginning was the word, whose word if i may ask?
NO PROBS. HOWEVER LETS NOT GET INTO 'THE WORD'. ITS A PATH THAT WOULD LEAD TO NOWHERE. YOU ARE AN ATHEIST AND I AM NOT. THERE ARE CERTAIN 'CHRISTIANS' WHO TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BATTLE ATHEISTS. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. WHAT I DO IS ENLIGHTEN AND SHARE WITH THOSE IN CHRIST TO OPEN UP THEIR UNDERSTANDING TO THE WORD. I DONT BATTLE ATHEISTS. THEY HAVE CHOSEN THEIR PATHS. I CANT CONVINCE A MAN WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD wink grin I AM NOT BUILT FOR THAT HERCULEAN TASK OF CONVERTING AN ATHEIST.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by ow11(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
The title of this thread is shameful and if this was written by a white man, it would lead to a police investigation and possible jail time BUT this is written by an African and that is utterly shocking!

I am not sure how much this fellow's self esteem has eroded but people like him should not be allowed to procreate or at least raise children.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: NO PROBS. HOWEVER LETS NOT GET INTO 'THE WORD'. ITS A PATH THAT WOULD LEAD TO NOWHERE. YOU ARE AN ATHEIST AND I AM NOT. THERE ARE CERTAIN 'CHRISTIANS' WHO TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BATTLE ATHEISTS. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. WHAT I DO IS ENLIGHTEN AND SHARE WITH THOSE IN CHRIST TO OPEN UP THEIR UNDERSTANDING TO THE WORD. I DONT BATTLE ATHEISTS. THEY HAVE CHOSEN THEIR PATHS. I CANT CONVINCE A MAN WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD wink grin I AM NOT BUILT FOR THAT HERCULEAN TASK OF CONVERTING AN ATHEIST.

Atheist ism has a definition. I have got no definition. I am a believer of nothing, except what i perceive. I am a reflection of my higher-self. I only respond to my environment just like the flower responds to the sun rays.

Beliefs makes one narrow minded, makes you segregate oneself(group) from others because they don't share your belief.

An enlightened mind carries no belief, it is as you call it- very light. The only path toward enlighten is to LET GO all belief system......then you can fly like a bird.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

Atheist ism has a definition. I have got no definition. I am a believer of nothing, except what i perceive. I am a reflection of my higher-self. I only respond to my environment just like the flower responds to the sun rays.

Beliefs makes one narrow minded, makes you segregate oneself(group) from others because they don't share your belief.

An enlightened mind carries no belief, it is as you call it- very light. The only path toward enlighten is to LET GO all belief system......then you can fly like a bird.
YEAH PASS THAT WEED YOU ARE SMOKING BRAH. PUFF PUFF PASS. QUIT MESSING UP THE ROTATION

2 Likes

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH PASS THAT WEED YOU ARE SMOKING BRAH. PUFF PUFF PASS. QUIT MESSING UP THE ROTATION

A man bought a bicycle, rather than ride on it,he kept reading the manual. In fact he converted millions of people to bicycle manual readers.

You can keep bothering yourself about Jesus.......i am more interested in loving and caring for my neighbour and humanity. I wont got hell for that,can i?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
ow11: The title of this thread is shameful and if this was written by a white man, it would lead to a police investigation and possible jail time BUT this is written by an African and that is utterly shocking!

I am not sure how much this fellow's self esteem has eroded but people like him should not be allowed to procreate or at least raise children.

ow11: The title of this thread is shameful and if this was written by a white man, it would lead to a police investigation and possible jail time BUT this is written by an African and that is utterly shocking!

I know a non-believer when I see one. The Bible is true, your belief and opinion notwithstanding.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:

I know a non-believer when I see one. The Bible is true, your belief and opinion notwithstanding.

You got concrete proofs that the bible is true? Would you think the same if you were a muslim?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
People just cant deal with the truth.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

You got concrete proofs that the bible is true? Would you think the same if you were a muslim?
Yes I've got proofs the Bible is true and the Word of God, that is why I'm a Christian.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

A man bought a bicycle, rather than ride on it,he kept reading the manual. In fact he converted millions of people to bicycle manual readers.

You can keep bothering yourself about Jesus.......i am more interested in loving and caring for my neighbour and humanity. I wont got hell for that,can i?
YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

I believe you won't iff you are sincere about your position and 'free' from blame.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH PASS THAT WEED YOU ARE SMOKING BRAH. PUFF PUFF PASS. QUIT MESSING UP THE ROTATION

LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: NO I DO NOT CELEBRATE XMAS AND EASTER SINCE I GOT IN THIS TRUTH. SCRIPTURE SAYS GET OUT OF THE WAYS OF THE GENTILES.

Euhhhh!! Thank God for you! wink

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin SCRIPTURE DO SAY ROMANS 8 VS 16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God SO I DO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ME. SO YOUR ASSERTION AS PER THE BOLDED IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH grin grin grin

You no dey tire...? grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin YOU DO ERR ON THE BOLDED

And you continue to err... err... err all the time...grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
Pls when are you going to learn to ignore that ruminant called obadiah777, dont you see he's depleting your value?

Don't you mind, i know how to handle him, We know where our discussion migrated from.
Obadiah, can be funny when he is high with red wine. That is when one will notice, He do err... grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by AtheistD(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2013
Logicboy03:
I dont know why blacks still follow this slave master religion. Furthermore, the hate of simple science that shows that all humans came from africa and were originally black is beyond me.

DNA testing and archaeology has confirmed this. Where the hell did the bible get the garden of eden story from?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by nep2ra(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2013
I'm coming back to reply this mentally challenged muppet.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL

Living on the same planet with people who think like you is hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2013
striktlymi:

I believe you won't iff you are sincere about your position and 'free' from blame.

I wont what?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2013
ifeness:

I wont what?

You won't go to hell if and only if you are good in accordance with right conscience and sincere in your resolve.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2013
striktlymi:

You won't go to hell if and only if you are good in accordance with right conscience and sincere in your resolve.
be kaiful oh, are u God? Though i don't condemn pipo to hell, i dont claim to know they wont go to hell. Dat matter is for God to decide in both justice and mercy, quit predicting d eternal destiny of odas.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by AtheistD(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: be kaiful oh, are u God? Though i don't condemn pipo to hell, i dont claim to know they wont go to hell. Dat matter is for God to decide in both justice and mercy, quit predicting d eternal destiny of odas.

Ok. Suppose they were righteous in all manners and actions except their belief in Christ, would they be heaven bound or hellbound? Dont you Catholics believe in purgatory? What is that all about?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: be kaiful oh, are u God? Though i don't condemn pipo to hell, i dont claim to know they wont go to hell. Dat matter is for God to decide in both justice and mercy, quit predicting d eternal destiny of odas.

Good morning Ubenedictus,

I understand your view point and I believe it's not proper to predict whether or not someone will go to heaven or hell. If you notice, what I said was not a prediction but I only outlined a standard which must be attained.

There is nothing wrong in telling a Christian that he will make heaven if and only if he loves God and neighbour whilst showing these love in action. Similarly, there is nothing wrong in telling one of a different belief system or lack of one that he too can make it if and only if the individual is good according to right conscience and sincerity.

Thanks!
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Ok. Suppose they were righteous in all manners and actions except their belief in Christ, would they be heaven bound or hellbound? Dont you Catholics believe in purgatory? What is that all about?

Good morning Atheist,

Since you requested the catholic church's position on the matter then officially, the Catholc church teaches that Atheists (being specific now) can make heaven too if some conditions are met e.g righteousness in line with right conscience.

I have done a personal study of this teaching through the aid of sacred scriptures and found it to be true. In order to arrive at the same conclusion there is a need for a very good understanding of scriptures.

I am mobile now and might not be able to respond on time if there is a need for it.

Thank you!
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:

the question is d circumstances of ur disbelieve, is it pride, or ignorance, did u refuse to see d signs or just couldnt see it. Only invisible ignorance will save d atheist from d sin of disbelieve.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: the question is d circumstances of ur disbelieve, is it pride, or ignorance, did u refuse to see d signs or just couldnt see it. Only invisible ignorance will save d atheist from d sin of disbelieve.
Disbelief in the christian God? Disbelief in other gods? Or disbelief in a creator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran / Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One / Worship God To Achieve Change, Adeboye Counsels Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.