Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Favorite Songs To The 90s. So (90s And Back) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favorite Songs To The 90s. So (90s And Back) (806 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / 90s Old School Reggae Songs? Any Suggestions? / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Songs To The 90s. So (90s And Back) by mimifonwon(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
everytime i hear these song tears come to my eyes... Naija i dey prayooo, so what songs from our legendary musicians can speak for what is happening or has happened in naija to date?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOR-DjHmJQ[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDIakTWYeA
Re: Favorite Songs To The 90s. So (90s And Back) by jereal(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Even though earlier than the 90s, Sonny Okosun & Funmi Adams would be my best pick...
You listen to their songs and you know they couldn't have written such songs without some sort of divine inspiration...and it wasn't enough that the songs had heart-piercing and truth-filled lyrics, their exceptional voices and the way the delivered the songs was something else...!
Also not to forget the excellent production quality (unlike the noise we have today) and the decent videos that accompanied them...

its no surprise that these songs make one's eyes teary whenever heard...

(1) (Reply)

New Music BUNO - Downlow + Carry My Heart #killMeIfYouHateEm / OJB Jezreel – Don’t Let It Go (New Music) / Hot New Single By Nigerian Rapper,Stre3tkid...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.