Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? (1454 Views)

Difference Between Lexus X300 And Toyota Highlander / Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better / Pls Advice: Infinity QX4, Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by OliverPatrick: 5:45am On Jan 28, 2013
Between Honda CRV and Toyota Highlander which is better?
Re: Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by kuntash: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Better in terms of what?

what year are you referring to? since u r comparing with highlander, then it must be CRV of from 2002 as well...

some people (especially ladies) would say the CRV is finer in shape. in my view, I think the CRV is no match for the highlander at all.... the highlander often comes in 6-cylinder engines with rare 4-cylinder, unlike the CRV thats often/always 4 cylinder engines.

if u dash me CRV of same yr, I would sell and add money to get a highlander. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2013
Compare Honda Crv with Toyota RAV4, and Toyota Highlander with Honda Pilot.

Whichever way, Honda Wins

1 Like

Re: Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by lazbay(m): 5:05am On Jan 30, 2013
U can get it wrong with the Highlander. Go for the Highlander its no match for the CRV. They are not in the same category.
Re: Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by lazbay(m): 5:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Sorry I mean u cant get it wrong with the Highlander.
Re: Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by Diovinci: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2013
lazbay: Sorry I mean u cant get it wrong with the Highlander.
Highlander is bigger in size and weight,even in engine size,therefore consume more fuel than CRV
CRV may rather be in the same category with RAV4
Although some CRV engines are 2.4L yet they consumes lesser than Toyota HLD
Re: Candid Suggestion Honda Crv And Toyota Highlander Which Better? by Ogojohn(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2013
lazbay: U can get it wrong with the Highlander. Go for the Highlander its no match for the CRV. They are not in the same category.
THERE IS NO NEED TO COMPARE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY. WHEN YOU WANT TO COMPARE. YOU COMPARE WITH A VEHICLE OF THE SAME ENGINE CAPACITY AND WEIGHT. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

My Honda Odyssey 2000 Transmision Is Bad... Help Help!!!!!! / Volvo V40 Engine Number And Identification / What Make Of Car Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.