Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn (17990 Views)

Dasuki Handcuffed Buhari to Rot In Prison For 2yrs In 1985, Its Payback time! / ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by slimfit1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please no body should preach for me today oh. That kind of sentence is a crime on its own. Maybe we should start this revolution with the lives of judges like this.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by horlatunde(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
The Nigeria Judiciary is a Proud sponsor of Corruption, terrorism and vandalism in nigeria. Bloody fools!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by THEPOLY11: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lets calculate how much is given to our pensioners per year , and calculate how many of them to share such amount and how many people suspose to benefit from 23.3 billion naira,

What is the role of EFCC in this case because this is more than enough damage that anyone can do to his country , first no retire policmen will give a good advice or word of encouragement to the young ones and there is no way you can advice any policemen to work diligently if this is going to be their fate after so many years of service.

I PRAY FOR NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by andyanders: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
This country is just encouraging stealing at the highest level. 2 yrs or a fine of N250 THOUSAND for someone who stole N23. Billion? This country's judicial system is a corrupt maggots and we should even stop embarrassing ourselves by blowing on front pages newspapers and media houses that EFCC and ICPC chasing anyone. Our judicial system is the worst corrupt in the world and should not even administer any legal matters anymore.

Someone will steal goat and chicken in this country and will be sentenced to death or life jail and the elites will embezzle with their pen and will be released and be made chiefs and kings. Now tell me how a young Nigerian who wants to lead cannot go and steal when been empowered?
We are dead here. We only need revolution to waste all these old folks for the younger generation to survive.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by seanet01: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please What is the name of the Judge?
I need it for something very important tonight. Please can somebody help me out on that?
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Adewunmis(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
jmaine: Okay
god punish all of them 2yrs for dat huge amount.dey are just joke with 9jarians dey tink we're fools..1day 1day i we free ourselves
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
He deservs a death sentenc 4 sufferin our senior citizens. Imagin a 250k fine, i cry 4 Naija;(
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Akshow: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
oddy4real: Let us blame GEJ as usual. Shall we?
Yes we shall

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by kufre2010: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
fkaz: My broda, if you won't to steal, steal am well Well. See nw d one who stole vegetable no option of fine 4 him. Steal big and u wil b celebrated in Nigeria

Because no difference ooooooooooooo
You steal vegetable wort #5000 and someone steal #23 billion, same noni, 2yr na 2yr
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by OperaMini1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Rubbish, and who says I shouldn't look for an opportunity to loot.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by COOLDUN: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lament no more the BabyloNigerians, this is a sign of the end of the country, you guys are busy forming one Nigeria lovers, but the people at the helm of affairs are busy looting their final funds and anything they can lay their hands on. Keep on lamenting, some people are busy defending the head of the government who claimed that Nigeria is second to the USA in terms crime fighting. There will be no Nigeria by 2015, whether you take it or leave it. If you cannot see the hand writing on the wall then I am very sorry for you.

Who are they going to render account to? Before 2015 he will be out, even if he was convicted. From now onwards mark my words no convicted government corrupt official will receive a jail term that will exceed 2yrs, the minor looters will be given a presidential pardon. The looted fund is to prepare themselves for the politics of their new countries by 2015. If you think that Nigeria will still exist after 2015 then you are dreaming. Watch out new Achebe memo, the crisis in the north, the preparation of the MEND, South West call for Confederation. The level of corruption in Nigeria now shows everything wise ones ought to know the end of the country. No one cares.

The only option to keep Nigeria together 2015 is a BLOODY REVOLUTION. But who will revolt against who? The citizenry is divided into many groups, Religion, Party, Ethnic, Benefactors, Cabals, Brainwashed, and Blind Patriots. Revolution only works where people are united in one faith and purpose. Nigerians are opposite of this. So separation remains the only workable option.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Ogosoga: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
If you steal a cup of garry you will get 12years prison term without option,
but loot all the oil money settle the judiciary with 10% and you
will get 6 months with jail option fine of 250,000 naira and you are a free man.
NIGER I HAIL THEE
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by PehaKaso: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote
author=aryzgreat]Is this a selective judgement or wot? while common goat
thieves are languishing in jail awaiting trial Top criminals like
Bankole, Faruk ande co walk free.

How did Bode George who stole less than this go to jail and serve his
term without an option of fine while this ABOKI that stole N23B is given
250k fine option which he will surely pay and go away?

9ja judiciary is CRAZY![/quote]
Na ABOKI get Nigeria Judiciary na cheesycheesycheesy
Murktar Aloma's Judiciary cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by lanAfo: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is to clarify the judgement:
He stole 23,300,000,000(approx)--a
Forfeit 325,000,000(approx)--b
Pay fine. 750,000--c
His gain= a minus b minus c ==
22,974,250,000(i.e 22.9billion)

That means, In nigeria the currupt steal more than enough so that when caught the govt take d "more" and he has the "enough" which is relative in figures
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by calcal: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
2020 we going nowhere - this another good example! lets keep fooling ourselves.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by gsalvatore: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its time we Start deleting these Old Men Killing the Future of this Great nation.
Just like the Saying goes " Evil triumph because the Good guys refuse to do Something". We don't Need Prayers, we need Action, FAST, before these Men will drag everybody down( we are down already). Starting from that Judge.*WHO ISWITHME*

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by imperiouxx(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Big shame on Nigeria. N250K bail for advanced stealing of N23.3 billion from public fund..... Theft of highest degree! It's like our government has started going senile. Well, they are all birds of same feather. Trust Chinese government....He's going to die the moment he pleaded guilty for stealing from public fund. Farewell Nigeria, only God can revive you
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by kiyosaki1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
9ja=A big joke
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by gsalvatore: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
WE NEED SOMEBODY LIKE FIDEL CASTRO!! KaI I no fit sleep diz nite. E better dem no even convict that man make we know say na normal thing for naija. So Farouk own go be like diz na.

Abeg Find me AK 47 oooooooooooo. Make person no hold me oooooo
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by MAYOWAAK: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nigerians are not getting certain things clearly! ...The trillions of Naira that has gone into oblivion; yes, developed wings and ended in the pockets of those we now know and who they are related to, under the watch of GEJ and his petroleum resources minister, has really dealt a deadly blow on our country's psyche and would henceforth, be a standard, even when unenviably so, for a very long time.

If any one is expecting Judges of northern origin to sentence their kinsmen to life jail when the criminals down south are being slapped on the wrist, then such individuals will wait forever. ...because it won't happpen!

It was here that Tafa Balogun got 6months jail sentence after N17billion in public money was traced to him. Ibori had all 170- count charges dismissed against him despite all he took only to be unlucky to end up in British Jail, by being unnecessarily antagonistic to GEJ, which forced him into exile and got caught . It was only Chief Bode George that got 2years, which some have attributed to the politics of Lagos State, even when he was found guilty of the charges against him.

Nigeria and Nigerians have departed from the path of honour from the north to the south. I, at this moment, think that there should be a general amnesty for all criminals, with an opportunity to own up and return their loot, substantially, to the National Treasury for a State pardon, so we can start afresh.

It is the only way to go ...because what is going on here is a charade!!

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by MAYOWAAK: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
PehaKaso: The name of d convict is YAKUBU YUSUF. He is an ABOKI like you. He's not 4rm GEJ's region. Dan Iska, banza, rogo kawai........duri uwa nka

And the name of the judge is Injustice Talba Mohammed.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Hearme(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
"no regime has ever fought corruption like this government" Farouk will be reprimanded next week and fuel subsidies gurus will also forefiet there properties. the irony is that there are several pickpockets in prison today in the same country. what a big shame to our judicial system.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by uche77zero(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
ANY-PEN :
can someone remind me of the jail term given to that man who stole vegetable in Ogun state?
ANY-PEN :
can someone remind me of the jail term given to that man who stole vegetable in Ogun state?

http://www.ng.quicknews-africa.net/index.php/news-m/684-court-sentences-nigerian-man-to-2-years-in-jail-for-stealing-vegetables
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by cjfavour(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
seanet01: Na wa o. Just two (2) years for embezzling 23 billion naira meant for Pensioners?
Hundreds if not thousands of former policemen who have put their life on the line fighting hardened criminals here and there will have die as a result of untold hardship meted out on them trying to get their deserved Pay.
Walahi he no go better for the Judge wey hand out this Judgement.
Na thunder go strike him.
didnt u hear about d option of paying N250,000 to avoid jail sentence?really in this animal farm calld nigeria,these ppl in power have made us to know dt some animals are more equal than others. I PITY FOR 9JA!!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by slimfit1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
gsalvatore: Its time we Start deleting these Old Men Killing the Future of this Great nation.
Just like the Saying goes " Evil triumph because the Good guys refuse to do Something". We don't Need Prayers, we need Action, FAST, before these Men will drag everybody down( we are down already). Starting from that Judge.*WHO ISWITHME*

I'm with you we need the boko haram as well it looks like the only once with experience. But seriously the next judge should be murdered.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by MAYOWAAK: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
seanet01: Please What is the name of the Judge?
I need it for something very important tonight. Please can somebody help me out on that?

InJustice Talba Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by dustydee: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
As usual you won't see the laptop crew when you need them to defend their government.

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Royal2011: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is the reason why corruption will never be stamped be stamped out in this country.The judge should be jailed for collecting bribe and Nigerians should protest for re-trial,this man should have been sentenced to life inprisonment.If another man steals a goat,the poor dude will be sentenced to 7 years inprisonment.Why will people not continue to steal when they know that at the end ,they will be free to eat their loot .I am sure Nigerians must fight this misjudgment [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
I hate hearing stuff like this. This is the reason I dont watch the news.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by imperiouxx(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
I wish this motherfuccker is sold for N250K to provinces of North and South Hwanghae in North korea, for them to fest on him like kpanla (okporoko) angry
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by takedat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
dustydee: As usual you won't see the laptop crew when you need them to defend their government.
You weren't expecting the Government Bootlicking Association to jump on a thread like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Sign $7 Billion Contract For Mambila Power Plant This Month!! / Morocco 'Recalls' Ambassador To Nigeria, Says Nigeria Lied / Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.