Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Beware U Only Need One Photocopy Of Statement Of Result - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Beware U Only Need One Photocopy Of Statement Of Result (1224 Views)

My Jamb Name Is Different From The Name On My Statement Of Result / Note: Do Not Make More Than One Photocopy Of Statement Of Result / How Many Photocopies Of D Statement Of Result N Call-up Letter Ll U Need?? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Beware U Only Need One Photocopy Of Statement Of Result by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
beware off all d yeye posts stating u need 16 to 30 copies of statement of result, call up, id card, every one in my skull did about 20 upwaards, on gettin to camp, only one copy of statement of result was needed, now i hv copies of wasted photocopies, sobs

1 Like

Re: Beware U Only Need One Photocopy Of Statement Of Result by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2013

1 Like

(1)

Notice For Stream II / Anambra Stream II Corpers: Let's Meet Here! / How NYSC Camp Changed My View Of The Northerners - Akeredolu Odunayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.