Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car (22545 Views)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car / Photos: 4-year-old Girl Shot In The Head In A Drive-by Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by abifoluwa: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Singing ricky ross song with cee lo "niggas got beef but it cant be much.am still walking thru the crowds like i cant be touch"

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by 2legit2qwt: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
'I got a chopper in tha car'..where's the AK47 in the car rozay? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by loopine(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
He's about to be used as a sacrifice by another upcoming artist
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Scarpon(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
who want my boss down I'm ridding with u on the next one boss

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who don watch season1 of 'the boondocks'? Its called thug and love.....hehehe
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by nodullin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
"God 4gives I don't"

May God 4give ur sins!! #huh#
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by igbsam(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Someone is definately gonna go down for this attack (quote me when that time comes). Watch out guys! There's been a deadly rivalry going on between The G.Unit Crew (50 Cent lead team) and The Maybach Music Group (Rick Ross lead team) in the Music Industry there in america. Also, there's a serious beef between Young Jeezy and Rick Ross himself. During the BET Award in september, Young Jeezy and Ricky had a serious fist fight which saw some shots being fired at the parking lot the night of the show between both crews. Also, Some months ago, Gunz Play (Maybach Music Group Member) and one of G.Units crew member also had it hot in one of the clubbing moments sometime last year which saw some gun shots being exchanged at the parking lot, but nobody lost his life, just some free fight injuries. Rick Ross needs to start watching his back, seems like so much haters are just after him in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
This might just be the handiwork of Freeway Ricky Ross.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by donsola(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
tomsongz: ♬♬ Who shot ma rossay
Gban gban din din
Gban gban din din
Dat person should get away
Gban gban din din
Gban gban din din ♬
. don't get surprised if u wake up tomao morning barred by seun himself for making a fool of urself.... U person bloody Cretin.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
tchaik: Where did he keep those Gunz he boasts of?

Btw, who shoots at Rick Ross and misses? shocked shocked shocked Stevie Wonder?
grin grin grin
i wonder o!
btw, i tink diz ish was staged.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by MadLion: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
DA WHOLE THING WAS STAGED, HOW CAN A GUNMAN MISS A FAT OBJECT LIKE THAT. angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by seedord247(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
If 50 Cents can still live after 7 bullets.. I bet it that Rick Ross belle can take up to 20 bullets. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by maninmood(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
I can't see any bullet hole on the car. Much more like it's staged! That nigga wants more fame
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by justmenoni: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ross' Rolls
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by yuzedo: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
tchaik: Where did he keep those Gunz he boasts of?

Btw, who shoots at Rick Ross and misses? shocked shocked shocked Stevie Wonder?
Good NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by SELFWORTH: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who is this man?

With that kind of lifestyle , he hasn't got that long to live . If he doesn't die from gangsta , he will from excess food!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by ezme(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
"The Lord is my light and salvation, who shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?
My evil and foes come upon me to get my flesh, they shall stumble and fall...
Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear...
Though war Arise....in this I shall be confident"
...it's deeper than rap, nigga..

6 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by yuzedo: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
He was caught unawares...I wish Psquare were with him when it happened. They would have helped him out...
Huh? undecided Those ugly niger-delta crackhead IBO boys? They kant even spek englsish. Thiese boys are the bigggest this grace Nigeria has ever produce, they need to loook for anti virus to help them improve there fuk up englisg grammmer(No oofiencee)angry

God I miss corky-pie!!! grin grin grin
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by phaya(f): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
lipsrsealed Am guessing Torres took the shot undecided

9 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
He was probably shot and can't feel it just yet....lol.
Already anticipating a d.o.p.e track outta this 'gunplay'. BOSS

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by ozonaija(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
The shooter if identified is going down.#GodForgivesIDon't

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by KINGwax(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
sexsells: forget dat tori.... It was staged.
biliv me. And the dumb thing: non of the bullets hit the rolls. He doesnt wanna scratch his thingy! Hehehehe
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by ozonaija(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
The shooter if identified is going down.#GodForgivesIDont in other words retaliation is a must.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
I can't blive one can't say d.o.p.e on nairaland
Seun, seriously?? Why?
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by yuzedo: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
tomsongz: ♬♬ Who shot ma rossay
Gban gban din din
Gban gban din din
Dat person should get away
Gban gban din din
Gban gban din din ♬
don_sola: . don't get surprised if u wake up tomao morning barred by seun himself for making a fool of urself.... U person bloody Cretin.

THIS THREAD IS JOKES!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOO!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by oseiwe(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
talktimi: I feel it was stage managed to boost his album sales and prepare for his coming album MASTERMIND. Its extremely difficult to shoot a big car or miss a man that big...
Muhammad Ali wld hv gotten a bullet to d car sef
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by AKMoney1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=18pt] God forgive, Rick Ross don't. Watch out for part 2 (RETALIATION) [/size] lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by maclatunji: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
talktimi: I feel it was stage managed to boost his album sales and prepare for his coming album MASTERMIND. Its extremely difficult to shoot a big car or miss a man that big...

Investigate these claims. A rapper's album sales jump after being shot.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by topmostg: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mrajonder: Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook.
Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
10 commandment for women ...by Mr fancy'...
1. Don't be in a hurry to move out of your parents
house. 2. Don't wait for a man before you start living.
You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman. 3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and
you are not special. 4. Don't entertain a wrong number call, especially
at night. Its not the right way to find a lover. 5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take
breakfast and avoid sweets. 6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge
you by the way you dress even before they talk
to you. 7. Don't use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof
of love, he'll leave you after the sex. 8. Don't marry for the money, else you'll become
one of his possessions. 9. Add value to yourself - get a career. Don't be
fooled that a man will solve all your problems. 10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have,
you'll lose your place to someone beautiful better
more matured and competent than you..

if ur single jst like d page and u wil dfinetly be rewarded wit a gal..

*yawns*
you were saying?
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
BOKO HARAM STYLE cheesy ....e be like say BOKOBOKO NEMESIS dey follow this guy o!!!well i pray say make im survive this ordeal/trying times
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by topmostg: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who did that?

Rick ross- i got a chopper in the car.
!Hunnnn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Oritsejafor At Ebenezer Obey’s 75th Birthday Celebration (Pics) / Princess Onyejekwe Gorgeous In Bridal Photoshoot / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.