Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ (945 Views)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Why Are Most Christians Stingy When It Comes To Church Offerings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ by Bidemi1997(f): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
A great majority of Christians are going to take the 'mark of the beast' when the Satanic New World Order have finished destroying the economy. Christians believe their place in heaven is a right, because of their belief in Jesus. It will not bother them in the least to take a chip in order to pay the bills and feed the kids.

Christians are not at all prepared to walk away from everything they own, pack up their children, and then go hungry and homeless. The Lord spoke through a prophet David Terrel some years back that preachers would tell their followers to go ahead and take the mark of the beast, that it would be allright. There is no doubt in my mind that this will indeed turn out to be the case.

Christians today have no real foundation in Christ. They have been led astray by the proverbial 'wolves in sheep's clothing' running the churches. The foundation of Christian's today is a foundation in Hollywood and a foundation in the material world. It is a foundation filled with the idoltry and worship of the violence and perversion within the entertainment industry.

Christians have not been taught that frienship with the world is enmity with God. They have not been taught, that the way is narrow, and the gate is straight, which leads to eternal life. Most Christians do not spend time reading the Bible as they are too busy with the material world. Their spiritual life is a visit to church once a week to let the pulpiteer interpret scripture for them and make them feel good about their belief in Jesus.

Christians will quote the following to prove how they are saved by Grace.

Acts; 15, But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Ephesians; 2 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

These scriptures are the ones that are going to cost them their Salvation

Matthew 19; And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

John 14; He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me.

1 John 2; He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 Peter 4; For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Rev 3; So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

It is through the Grace of God that we are saved, but he is not interested in those who will not sincerely repent and quit sinning period. The blood of Jesus cannot be used like a bar of soap. The message of Jesus was, repent, the Kingdom is at hand.

Pastors all over America, Canada and the rest of world have been emailed the Obama Antichrist prophecies of Linda Newkirk and a few others, but they do not believe and they will not warn their followers who he is. It has now gotten to the point where it is blatantly obvious who Obama really is, but people will still not believe, Will Christians listen to their pastors and take the mark? You bet they will! http://obamaprophecy.blog.com

Come out of the world if you want to be saved, come away from movies and television, sports and video games, sex and drugs, come out of your church if they are teaching erroneous salvation doctrines, the deceptions are going to be hard to see through. There will be false signs and wonders in the churches coming straight from Satan. Do not fall for the false rapture/alien invasion.

The Ten Commandments

And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
The above 10 commandments need no explanation. They mean exactly what they are saying. It’s quite amazing how many of these commandments are being broken on a regular basis, even by Christians themselves. If you look very closely at each of these commandments, they really do cover a broad spectrum as to what God is expecting from each one of us.

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/01/most-christians-will-take-mark-2445168.html

2 Likes

Re: Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ by Baba419(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
The truth of the whole matter is that in today's world the limits of Christianity are so tight, can you imagine abandoning everything you have and say its for Christ? People go first ask if you don mad. Everybody also thinks the messiah will come in their lifetime which is another form of paranoia because if you scratch below the surface of any religion u will definitely see fear. As for the chip na the pastors wey dey fly private go first need am grin
Re: Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ by jackname: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
The mark of the beast us disobident to the word of God. It will be tough for true Christian that will reject this mark. But God will strengthen them.
Re: Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ by dhardline(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
This same thing has crossed my mind several times,with the way our pastors talk so much about prosperity and possess your possession sermons then the way the catholics will do whatever the papalcy says without asking questions you will definitely know that they are the ones who will tell them to take the chip in their arm or forehead.they will convince their congregation that its not a mark but a chip and with the increase in kidnappings they will see more reasons to accept the chip since it will act as a tracking device.

1 Like

Re: Most Christians Will Take ‘mark’ by Wodu89: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Christians won't be around

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Not Terrorists Yet All Terrorists Claim To Be Muslims . / 'they Asked Me To Renounce My Faith' / Some Handsome Preachers In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.