Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (7831 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
As a social recluse who has never had a girlfriend ever before, i find this whole dating thing hard to figure. It often sounds like rocket science to me. I've on several occasions tried to chat up some girls that i find attractive or that i like and communication is very difficult. If only i can find a lady that will discuss politics or programming with me. But i don't know what these ladies discuss and if i'll be able to meet up. Whenever i cross the path of a lady i like, the discussion goes thus:

Me: Hello

Girl: Hi

Me: How are you?

Girl: Fine

Me: *What else i'm i going to say..* Ok, by bye.

Girl: Bye bye

Now, what should i have said after asking her how she was and she answered? It would have been easier if the girl had taken the lead to ask me questions like "how old are you?", "what's you favourite color?", "What state are you from?". I don't care the question as long as it means that i'm having a conversation.

I also want to know what lovers discuss when they're together. At times i see a boy and a girl by one side having a discussion for hours. WTF would they be discussing that will take hours. Is the boy telling her "I love you" like a million times or what? Do they learn this thing in a school or what? How come i come i can't even produce 3 sentences when talking with a girl?

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Dyt(f): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
No one will tell u
Wen u find her, d words will come rushing
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Next thing is i want to check something under your skirt.

I have a dick show me what youve got.

They say they can enter themselves shey na true lets try it, If it enters I would give you 2k, if e no enter you give me 5k

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Tedpgrass: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2013
EQ, needs some tweaking
Bros, u go talk plenty, e go tire sista sef

Find someone who's likeminded......
You'll simply flow!!

**NL sistas, whr una dey ooooo**
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by tchaik(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: As a social recluse who has never had a girlfriend ever before,..

Something tells me most guys on NL are like this.
#Nerd
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Tedpgrass:
Find someone who's likeminded......
You'll simply flow!!
smiley smiley
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam has never had a GF..... Yeah righttonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Gboliwe: 5:02am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: As a social recluse who has never had a girlfriend ever before, i find this whole dating thing hard to figure. It often sounds like rocket science to me. I've on several occasions tried to chat up some girls that i find attractive or that i like and communication is very difficult. If only i can find a lady that will discuss politics or programming with me. But i don't know what these ladies discuss and if i'll be able to meet up. Whenever i cross the path of a lady i like, the discussion goes thus:

Me: Hello

Girl: Hi

Me: How are you?

Girl: Fine

Me: *What else i'm i going to say..* Ok, by bye.

Girl: Bye bye

Now, what should i have said after asking her how she was and she answered? It would have been easier if the girl had taken the lead to ask me questions like "how old are you?", "what's you favourite color?", "What state are you from?". I don't care the question as long as it means that i'm having a conversation.

I also want to know what lovers discuss when they're together. At times i see a boy and a girl by one side having a discussion for hours. WTF would they be discussing that will take hours. Is the boy telling her "I love you" like a million times or what? Do they learn this thing in a school or what? How come i come i can't even produce 3 sentences when talking with a girl?
Go for Tpia, ileke idi, desola and kobojunkie they all like politics.
Yawatide, Kobojunkie and Javanian also love programming. Your otpions are numerous

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by CyberG: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2013
Find someone on NL
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 29, 2013
People watching/people talking... cool

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by DnigerianPrince: 5:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Look for girls in places where you have similar interests, words will come to you naturally if you have same interests

You need to move the conversation in the direction you want, that way you can easily determine the depth of her knowledge and if she's got what you want

Girls like guys who take the lead, don't expect them to lead, they'll take you as a wuss
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by odumchi: 5:27am On Jan 29, 2013
The key is to talk about something relevant and interesting to the both of you. When you meet someone for the first time, begin by introducing yourself, whilst making eye contact. Tell her what you do [for a living]. Have her tell you what she does, and from there you guys can hopefully spark a conversation.

Sample conversation: you decide to approach a female you see at an event.

-Hello. My name is Afam, and you are?
>I'm Chinwe.
-Nice to meet you Chinwe, what's a girl like you doing here?
>I'm Bleep (If she (is) rude/doesn't like you, she'll ask how it concerns you)
-Oh really, that's nice what do you do?
>I'm an accountant, and you?
-I'm a currently employed with Nairaland. I'm into the moderating business.
>Wow, that sounds interesting.

Etc.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by SlyIg(f): 6:12am On Jan 29, 2013
Guys like to discus big things wit him chick, things like his future and dream cars, house and the beautiful ways he will treat his wife even when he has no kobo. And d girl will be telling him how much she loves him and his big dreams.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by EzePromoe: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2013
AFAM, don't tell me you've forgotten Garri so soon. Choi! Shey the babe dey eat garri, you can discuss the price of garri. No try discuss that your programming with her or else it will lead you two to phone talks, i makwa the next thing, 'Can you get me iPad 5'. If you're a novice in toasting, no toast for Lag city or ABJ, no even see PHC eye also. Dem go drain you to the Glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by ITbomb(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2013
*Following*
Once upon a time, I was out of words, then I asked her 'do you know that global warming do affect the texture of Brazilian hair' , it took us another two hours and subsequent meetings to prove that the main essence was the punny.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by timilehing(m): 6:49am On Jan 29, 2013
Dyt: No one will tell u
Wen u find her, d words will come rushing

I seriously doubt that. When words ar rushing, u're talkin non.sense
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Afam has never had a GF..... Yeah righttonguetonguetongue
lol...he wants to use his new NL popularity to suck in NL chicks.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2013
careytommy:
lol...he wants to use his new NL popularity to suck in NL chicks.
Lets see how that works
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by lagcity(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2013
odumchi: The key is to talk about something relevant and interesting to the both of you. When you meet someone for the first time, begin by introducing yourself, whilst making eye contact. Tell her what you do [for a living]. Have her tell you what she does, and from there you guys can hopefully spark a conversation.

>I'm Chinwe.

Etc.
grin moderating business. buahahaha grin
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by KINGwax(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2013
tchaik:

Something tells me most guys on NL are like this.
#Nerd
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
i'm begining to accept i'm the only real personality on nairaland. I dnt give a fucck, and i dnt fucck a give. most are jes a caricature of their fantasies. My pix sticks to ma profile, whether u kill urself or not!!!
#team_real, #team_whocares, #team go_die, #team_me
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Afam has never had a GF..... Yeah righttonguetonguetongue
Is anything wrong with Afam being a virgin? smiley
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by EzePromoe: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2013
^I too, I'm a virgin. Can you help me get a girlfriend?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by vivianc(f): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2013
nne3870:
Is anything wrong with Afam being a virgin? smiley

Afam is a virgin? Wow! Ok!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by endee91(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Choi, so u dey der dey watch lovers for hours ? Bro u nid a girl !
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2013
Nerds...they are usually intelligent,voracious readers,with a well of vocab and good diction,but in human relation? No clue! grin I just keep wondering why... undecided
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by ITbomb(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2013
So na so Mods dey take advertise ' see o , I dey single n searching '
No wonder d guy dey leave politics dey roam around romance section.
No worry , ur plan don work.
*me sef suppose get this mod work, see free punny*
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mr1234(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2013
lagcity:
grin moderating business. buahahaha grin
that actually cracked me up!

Bros. Afam... Shey you will talk to other mods for me? Dem no go dey ban me anytime I break the 'rules' and I promise you you go talk to babe ur saliva go dry!

Btw...

I have this problem as well.. No no one has helped so far jor!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: ^I too, I'm a virgin. Can you help me get a girlfriend?
You don't sound like a virgin ask vivian chinaza.
We know ourselves wink
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by EzePromoe: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2013
nne3870:
You don't sound like a virgin ask vivian chinaza.
We know ourselves wink
Heeeeee shocked
Ourselves shocked
So you sef follow lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by greedie1(f): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva, aren't u supposed to be married
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by HIV1: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2013
Rubbish grin
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nnekacherry: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2013
odumchi: The key is to talk about something relevant and interesting to the both of you. When you meet someone for the first time, begin by introducing yourself, whilst making eye contact. Tell her what you do [for a living]. Have her tell you what she does, and from there you guys can hopefully spark a conversation.

>I'm Chinwe.

Etc.

Hahahaha.. Moderating business.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl / Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] / They Dash Me House For Returning Missing Phone PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.