Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How to use external laptop batteries - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How to use external laptop batteries (3433 Views)

Laptop Batteries, Chargers, Keyboards And Other Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2013
I'm having power issues with my laptop. PHCN hardly lights up my area in Port Harcourt, sometimes once a week, it really sucks, it runs my laptop battery down often. I need an external battery that I can use and that will last for hours. Someone recommended INEC battery, I havent used it before and I don't know how reliable it is. Please I need some reasonable recommendations. Which is the best external battery for laptops? Which ones do you or have you used? My laptop is HP Compaq nc4400, input power =18.5V.

1 Like

Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Please I need your help. Your replies and suggestions shall be carefully checked.

1 Like

Re: How to use external laptop batteries by soloyes(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2013
The Inec batteries are good though they come in 2 forms and are 4 zinox so u will have to just change the charger head and u are good 2 go. One of them lasts 4 like 6-7 hrs depending on what you are using it 4 while the other can last for 2-3 days with 6-7hrs daily average use.
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by folafola(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
cintact me for your external batterry
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
soloyes: The Inec batteries are good though they come in 2 forms and are 4 zinox so u will have to just change the charger head and u are good 2 go. One of them lasts 4 like 6-7 hrs depending on what you are using it 4 while the other can last for 2-3 days with 6-7hrs daily average use.
thanks for the info. But you just said that there are two types. How do I know the one that will last for 6-7 hours and the one that will last for 2 days? Do they have names? Please give me more info.
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
folafola: cintact me for your external batterry
How do i contact you? I really need the battery. Can I have your phone number, how do I see you?
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by soloyes(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wise-talk:
thanks for the info. But you just said that there are two types. How do I know the one that will last for 6-7 hours and the one that will last for 2 days? Do they have names? Please give me more info.

the one thats lasts longer is bigger in size, almost the size of a UPS.
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2013
soloyes:
the one thats lasts longer is bigger in size, almost the size of a UPS.
thanks, I will keep searching.
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by folafola(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
see my signature for my numbers and website
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by soloyes(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Wise-talk:
thanks, I will keep searching.

i can easily get it where i am serving here so let me know if u need it plus where u are staying.
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
soloyes:
i can easily get it where i am serving here so let me know if u need it plus where u are staying.
Ok, I live in Port Harcourt.... where are you?
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Peacetalk1: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello wise-talk please i should ask your permission to post.pls im also in die need 4 an alternative power potable power supply(like the inec type mentioned) 4 my laptop.@Soloyes and fola fola pls aw can u be contacted please,i stay in lagos.thanks and more thanks to u wise-talk
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by Wisetalk1: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2013
Peace-talk:
Hello wise-talk please i should ask your permission to post.pls im also in die need 4 an alternative power potable power supply(like the inec type mentioned) 4 my laptop.@Soloyes and fola fola pls aw can u be contacted please,i stay in lagos.thanks and more thanks to u wise-talk
No problem, we are all looking for the same thing.
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by soloyes(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
Peace-talk:
am now serving in zamfara state. U can reach me via 07033401507 or bizwiz.wadup@gmail.com
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by gbozy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
folafola:
see my signature for my numbers and website
bro do u still have those batteries, in need of one.tanks
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by inikamoze(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Peacetalk1:

I use the INEC type battery and it lasts me long. Holla @ me so I can tell u how to get one.
080 five six seven one five three five zero
Re: How to use external laptop batteries by lovediehatelive(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2018
inikamoze:

I use the INEC type battery and it lasts me long. Holla @ me so I can tell u how to get one.
080 five six seven one five three five zero
how do i get one please

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅SOLD ❌❌2017 LENOVO YOGA 720 2in1 x360 Convertible 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 13inch / What Are Starcomms Internet Rate / Hp Elitebook 8570p Core I5 In Good Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.